Here's what I think:

Either Chris went backstage & joined the other 5 dancers or it was SUPPOSED to be Chris but MJ slipped in unknowingly although it would be hard with as many production people would be backstage & other celebrities. So idk. It was weird that Jermaine said that, either he was doing it on purpose or he just forgot Chris Brown's name, so he said here he is.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Does anybody have a clip of Jermaine saying that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Quote from: "LAJackson"
do anybody think this was kinda like testing the waters a little bit? One Jermaine made the introduction I was going nuts, till I reliaze it was Chris Brown! But all props to Chris he def. killed it!

Yes, LAJackson, I do think it was a testing of the waters.  When Jermaine said here he is, and I saw the curtain and the black silhoutte that I know so well.  I started chanting This Is It, This Is It.  I think that this was an experiment in certain of a way, if you know what I mean.  I think that this is how it is going to be when the Cirque du Solei shows will be. I think I am saying is this how MJ returns to us. :?:   The performance tonight was out-of-this world for me.  I keep on thinking where is MJ, where is MJ?  When Man In The Mirror started I kept thinking to myself how hungry the world is for MJ.  How much the world needs MJ back.  I think it is finally beginning to dawn on the world what they have in MJ.  I hope all my writing makes sense.  I just think that the world's collective soul longs for the return of MJ. Daddy, I know that I am waiting for you to come home.  Life is not the same without you.  Daddy, I love you with all my heart. xxxxxxxxx Blessings and L.O.V.E. to all! xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Do you think Michael Jackson could have been singing the song behind stage? :?

I know we always think this, but Man in the Mirror sounded different to me.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

here is the video your watching right now, as you see the light men appearing in the back of chris brown you would see on your right hand side they're 3 light men, on the right hand side you would see 3 on the left you would see 3 light men but one went behind one light men, and yes that was michael. It seems to me he must have made a mistake or he did that on purpose, idk, but the light men who went behind the other men, he had big hands he is shoulder was broad and skinny also and he defintely walked like michael. the video starts at 2:35 and you see michael goin behind the dancer
[youtube:na2pr7td]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StiitMwBoi0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:na2pr7td]

[attachment=1:na2pr7td]OMG1.jpg[/attachment:na2pr7td]

After that, i couldnt take a good shot of it, but it was so fucking quick and im pissed because i cant shot it at all. At 2:39 you see michael moving to the left, as soon as the light went off you see michael goin to the left, its not even freaking second its so quick. Oh yea, michael is the 6 light man to the far left, rememeber there were 5 but it was 6 men

here is the pic i tried my best getting it but it was so damn quick, u see michael moving to his the left(removing himself behind the number 5th man) i think it was his hands im seeing[attachment=0:na2pr7td]omg3.jpg[/attachment:na2pr7td]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nynyro"
Because this segment of the performance was a series of flashing lights, it was very difficult to capture.  Here's what I've got:

The first  screen shot is 5 men + Chris...
[attachment=4:1b1cgw4h]Chrisbet1.JPG[/attachment:1b1cgw4h]

Then Chris leaves and it is just 5 men.
[attachment=3:1b1cgw4h]chrisbet2.JPG[/attachment:1b1cgw4h]

Then a 6th man appears, 2nd to the left (this man is not Chris, because Chris is having a costume change)
[attachment=2:1b1cgw4h]chrisbet3.JPG[/attachment:1b1cgw4h]

[attachment=1:1b1cgw4h]chrisbet4.JPG[/attachment:1b1cgw4h]

[attachment=0:1b1cgw4h]chrisbet5.JPG[/attachment:1b1cgw4h]

Your best bet would be to watch the video again, because the pictures don't tell the complete story.

I don't know if it's MJ or not :|
There were 6 of them, so who knows which one could be MJ if any.

And I missed the beginning! Did Jermaine REALLY "forget" to mention that it's Chris Brown NOT MJ. He should know that mj fans (NOT JUST BELIEVERS) might think "is this mj?!" :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

FIRST THING THE TRIBUTE WAS NICE IT DIDN'T BLOW ME AWAY, BUT IT WAS WELL DONE. NOW LET'S FOCUS ON THIS AND IT MAKES SOO MUCH SENSE. HERE WE GO: CHRIS BROWN I BELIEVE WAS SELECTED TO PERFORM THIS TRIBUTE THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE. LET'S REMEMBER CHRIS BROWN'S POPULARITY HAS GONE DOWN BECAUSE OF RHIANNA SCANDAL, HE'S LABELED AS WOMAN BEATER ETC...NOW INTERESTING SAME THING WITH MIKE HIS CAREER WAS MESSED UP BECAUSE HE WAS LABELED AS A PEDOPHILE. I INSIST THE MAN IS GIVING US A LESSON AT THE END WE SEE CHRIS BROWN SINGING MAN IN THE MIRROR WHICH IS A SONG ABOUT REDEMPTION CHANGING AND THIS EVEN GOT TO CHRIS AND HE CRIED DARE TOO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR MAKE THAT CHANGE. MIKE THANKS FOR THE MESSAGE HE IS LOOKING AT OUR REACTIONS NO WAY DOES JERMAINE JUST INTRODUCE THE TRIBUTE OUT OF NOWHERE. IT'S A TRIBUTE THAT MAKES YOU THINK WILL YOU JUDGE CHRIS BROWN, COULD HE HAVE USED THIS TRIBUTE AS A WAY OF GETTING SYMPATHY. REALLY I SEE IT AS A TEST. CHRIS BROWN WAS A PERFECT EXAMPLE I CAN SEE TMZ POSTS JUDGING THE MAN JUST EXACTLY HOW THEY JUDGED MICHAEL IN THE PAST. MMM........I'M IN REFLECTIVE MODE NOW. MJ COULD'VE BEEN THERE IT IS POSSIBLE. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael would stand out like a sore thumb if he was performing on stage. Even if he tried to dance bad he would still be better than the rest.

As for people saying we should forgive Chris for smashing in his girlfriends face just cause he did a "touching" tribute to one of his heroes... hmphhh  :roll:

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
HE'S LABELED AS WOMAN BEATER ETC...NOW INTERESTING SAME THING WITH MIKE HIS CAREER WAS MESSED UP BECAUSE HE WAS LABELED AS A PEDOPHILE.

Except Chris really did commit the crime whereas Michael did not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

I was tripping when Jermaine was introducing MJ's tribute.  First of all was it just me or did Jermaine get booed ast first?  Anyway Jermaine was like and here he is and he didn't say the name.  Then you just see the curtain with someone dancing behind it.  I was like oh snap who the heck is this.  I was like I hope it's MJ but it turned out to be Chris Brown.  I think he did a rather good job but he kinda made me irritated that he broke down and didn't finish the song.  I don't know if he was really caught up in the moment or if he was using that as an opportunity to get sympathy from people.  I hope his reaction was genuine not trying to be mean.  Anyway I really like the Smoothe Criminal part where the suits lit up in the dark that was sick. Oh by the way El Debarge MJ's ex brother in law that was a suprise.  He still got it. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chris did a really good job. You can't even see who the men were.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Oh by the way El Debarge MJ's ex brother in law that was a suprise.  He still got it. :D

El Debarge is MJ's ex brother in law? From who??  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

its so hard to explain, but imma try my best. When the light men comes out. the 6th men did not go to his spot, he instead the 6th man  went  behind the the 5th men.( remember thr 6th man spot is on the far letf when he was performing) Before the light shuts off the 6th or the 5th man man moved AGAIN to the left to perform (and im not sure if it was the 5th that moved or the 6th man moved to his spot to performed)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Does anybody have a clip of Jermaine saying that?
yes, i posted it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Oh by the way El Debarge MJ's ex brother in law that was a suprise.  He still got it. :D

um, janet married to him in the early 80's
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "palmpre"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

um, janet married to him in the early 80's

Really?! Wow! I never knew! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late