bec

Re: The monument
June 29, 2010, 02:58:45 PM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
Quote from: "palmpre"
Quote from: "peshtishor"
isn't this the same monument ? i mean...first joe and then katherine? what's going on?
huh? they are the same, what is you talking about?
what i've been saying all the time.
Joe did it in 2009 (i know someone here say it was 3 weeks agao, but the articles clearly say july 2009) and katherine did it now...  why , i dont know. But maybe  they didnt get enough attention the first time.

No, you're wrong, I'm sorry. Joe unveiled it 3 weeks ago. The Gary memorial on July 11th, 2009 is when the CONCEPTION of the stone was first announced.

I was at the house July 17th 2009, no stone. Gary website had pics of the house with the new iron fence and snow on the ground last winter, no stone. The stone was installed within the last 30 days.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 29, 2010, 03:10:12 PM
This WAS unveiled on 10th July 2009 but not at the old Jackson home.  It was at the  Steelyard Baseball Stadium:

A local monument company has a big role in a memorial service for Michael Jackson in Gary, Ind., this weekend.
Stone Plans, a maker of stone memorials and monuments, with offices at 2331 Gettysburg Ave. and in Richmond, Ind., is donating an 8-by-5-foot monument to the King of Pop’s hometown.
The $28,000, custom-etched monument will be unveiled during a memorial service there Friday, July 10
Work on the 5,000-pound monument started this week, said Darren Boykin of Stone Plans. It got some finishing touches Thursday, July 9, and will be shipped to the city in northwest Indiana this morning.
The front of the monument shows Jackson in the center of a large moon performing his trademark moonwalk dance move. The top of the monument depicts Jackson’s masked face from the cover of his “Dangerous” album, with the words “King of Pop” inscribed underneath. Under the moon is etched the Jackson 5 song title “Never Can Say Goodbye.”
On the back, a biography of the entertainer is surrounded by photographs from his life. The lyrics for “Gone Too Soon” follow.
“The city (Gary) gave birth to the King of Pop,” Boykin said. “Not a local artist or a national artist, but an international superstar. I want them to be proud. I want them to look at the monument and say, ‘Wow. He was one of us.’”
The monument, which will be unveiled by Jackson’s father, Joe Jackson, and Gary Mayor Rudolph Clay, will be installed at Gary’s city hall.
The service is scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. at the Steelyard Baseball Stadium.
Admission is free.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

bec

June 29, 2010, 03:20:07 PM
That's what they said but that's not what happened. The stone was no where to be seen in Gary, Indiana in 2009. I always thought that was weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PJ4MJ

July 17, 2010, 02:07:24 AM
The monument is completely sub-par for someone of Michael Jackson's stature:

1.  As others have pointed out, advertisement at the bottom AND their logo on the top right in back.  Wasn't one plug enough?  Not to mention that the logo totally messes up the symmetry of the photos.

2.  This monument is supposed to be a tribute to the greatness of MICHAEL JACKSON.  Impersonators and photos from a mockery of a trial don't belong.  They put trial photos in there but NOT ONE photo showing the great humanitarian?  Seriously?  This alone makes it more an insult than a calamity.

3.  It's spelled "Goodbye."  One word.  It's that way in the song and everywhere else.  Hell, if you plug "good bye" into Google, it comes back with "Did you mean: goodbye"  That's a pretty inexcusable typo.

I cannot believe this is a legitimate monument.  If Stone Plans actually believes that and this is the end product, I don't have words to describe how sad that really is.  They should just rip it down.  I pray to GOD that's always been the plan because the more I look at this thing, the more pissed off I get.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

July 17, 2010, 02:48:44 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
.....there's a part at the bottom right cnr... Created by Nature... Crafted by -???[/b]

...Crafted by us  (part of the ad...pathetic; no?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 05:18:53 PM
Hello, I wanted to say something about the photo of the monument posted in TMZ, perhaps a bit  bizarre, but my job has made think about something.

If you look at the writings "M J Jackson - August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009”, on those we see reflected the road sign that says ONE (WAY?) and then there is an arrow.
Well, in the language of mathematics "E" reflected on the left means "exists", then "ON" in reverse becomes almost "NO " and the arrow points to the date of death.
If the photo of TMZ is part of the hoax, then perhaps it’s not a coincidence, and the whole piece could be read as follows: "M J Jackson exists, no 25 June 2009 ", that means “MJ is alive, it’s not true that he died on 25 June 2009”.

I hope I explained well.

Michael, if you has been able to put also math symbols in the hoax ... , then I love you more!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 06:14:26 PM
Image:  that was amazing looking out!!!!!  Fantastical clue....well, clue or not it's amazing :)))))))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 06:26:46 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Image:  that was amazing looking out!!!!!  Fantastical clue....well, clue or not it's amazing :)))))))

Thank you so much fordtocarr, you are always very kind and positive.
Maybe it is a casual thing, I really don't know, but... if math is something useful, we use it!!!

Ciao.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 09:01:04 PM
Image...again...Thank YOU :)))  nice compliments.  We are all good for each other here,  and brought together through LOVE .  Keep up your great work !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 10:49:47 PM
Go on their website  :lol:  :lol:

One of there locations is on a "Graceland Avenue"  ;)  Elvis strikes again!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 12:50:02 PM
And why no pictures of Dangerous and History? And Invicible? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: delete if already posted
April 18, 2011, 03:16:48 PM
Quote from: "koulio02"
why there is a picture of e-casanova
on the stele of michael ???   ;)
in red square :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sorry for my english
with L.O.V.E

Not sure if anyone answered this truthfully, but yes, that is a pic of Casanova! I was myspace friends with Casanova in '08 and had convos with him before. He has pics of him and MJ in Vegas together from what I've seen and I've seen that pic of Casanova before. Its a more famous pic of him, actually. I've been trying to get in touch with him to ask him what he thinks of the MJ hoax theory. Nothing yet, his profile is on private with a different name now, No Drama. Hmmmm.. Im also starting to believe that he was possibly the one in the ambo, because he could be MJ's BAD era twin to the untrained eye  ;) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is also an interesting site for the MJ vs. ECasanova comparisons, it brings up good points about the 'MJ' at O2 making left handed person gestures. MJ is right handed, Cas is left handed: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 04:28:16 PM
This was discussed somewhere, but I think it was to prove that the statue is fake, I mean honestly? A picture of E'Casanova should not be on a monument dedicated to Michael that is sitting right outside of his childhood home... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

April 18, 2011, 04:49:54 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
This was discussed somewhere, but I think it was to prove that the statue is fake, I mean honestly? A picture of E'Casanova should not be on a monument dedicated to Michael that is sitting right outside of his childhood home... :roll:
And I find it ecspecially hard to believe that it was a mistake. Why would someone go through that much trouble to make a monument if they can't even tell when they're looking at a fake MJ pic?! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions