Sarahli

Re: Criticism about TS
June 26, 2010, 04:12:30 PM
Thank you Serenity for your answer I really appreciate. I am myself still searching about how to develop my capacities because I always had the feeling that each human being has something special to bring for humanity.

The interview of Dr. Hilleman put me ill at ease because of the laughters. What he's talking about and the truths he reveals are very incredible. I knew that vaccines were not what they seem but to hear it from someone who worked for the drug industry is something else. The governments are really our worst enemies because they act in the darkness with our blind consent. They really want to separate us from spirituality and prevent us from reaching higher consciousness.
God bless you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

June 26, 2010, 05:10:49 PM
Serenitys_Dream, unique gifted people who have ideas different from the masses usually have to walk alone a fair bit, and take a fair bit of ridicule and abuse. It's been that way for those people throughout history. But their contributions to our world are enormous. I'm not saying you are the best thinker on this site, but you are one of the main information gurus. I'm not saying I'm in total agreement with you on everything, but I simply love your exploring mind.  :) I feel it would be a huge loss to this site if you retreated. However maybe you do need a rest, to rejuvenate and gain fresh insight. I just now saw your first video on, Is Michael Psychic?  I absolutely agree, and think it's a very plausible explanation for the songs having so many clues for this hoax. I had posted elsewhere that I believe it was a God-thing all along, God orchestrating the hoax, along with Michael a willing participant, yeilding to Him and being obedient (as Mary wife of Joseph did). Though I've been raised /immersed in Evangelical Christian teaching I am no longer restricted to any box for thinking. I don't believe Michael was either, though many would like him to hold to only orthodox doctrine. God can not be put in a box. He fills the universe. We don't KNOW  all of our reality and other dimensions, where we came from or where we are going. The Bible is only a guide, a main one, but it is also in levels of understanding. I honestly feel certain themes about Michael Jackson's hoax remain almost entirely unexplored because our preconceived thinking gets in the way. Hence, "Do you think for yourself"?  I get so excited when anybody radically explores-- the sky's the limit! 8-)   We need explorers like you!  I dread the day people slowly give up and start leaving this site in droves, because no one is bringing anything new to the table, the threads become stale, repetitious, and generic. Michael was the opposite of that! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: To Serenitys_Dream and TS
June 26, 2010, 09:29:15 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "PureLove"
But since there is so much controversy over all this, I will keep my info to myself. You all can continue to read and discuss the tabloid shit in all the articles, including the ones from TMZ. You can all focus on garbage just like Michael wants... Oh wait that isn't what he said was it. I think he actually said something like skip the trash and find the substance, read between the lines but obviously many people never received that memo...

Wait a minute, did I get it wrong? Are you saying that we're "focusing" on garbage but you save us and show the important parts to us? We can NOT find any of them WITHOUT you?  WoW, how modest you are Serenity! I've always praised you and your posts BUT this doesn't mean that you're the ONLY one who finds great things! We're all making our investigation here and we have our own minds to what to focus on! Actually I don't believe that TMZ is giving a clue with the letters "all the time". Yes, of course there're things but we can find them without you too! I didn't like the way you underestimate the believers. Afterall, I hope you keep your info to yourself.

Don't jump on me. I never said "We can NOT find any of them WITHOUT you?"
I was pretty upset and angry when I wrote my posts yesterday and go ahead find them without me then. I have had enough of this abuse and that is exactly what it is a thread dedicated to bashing me; taking my words out of context.

Everyone here has the right to their opinions but you don't have the right to bash individuals. As it seems that I my posts are "way too long" and not worth reading, maybe I should keep the information to myself and no longer post.

I'm sorry but am I the one who is BASHING individuals here? You're the one who wrote that we couldn't find any clue without you and we could only focus to trash media! If this is NOT bashing, I don't know what it is. Anyone who read that post would understand what I understand. So there's noone here taking your words out of context.  And I didn't jump on you, you started the discussion with the things you wrote to all believers. As I've written before I've always praised and appreciated you but the thing you wrote there disturbed me. I didn't say anything to your long posts, I never complained about them so I don't know where you got that idea. You might be tired etc when you wrote that but you could edit your post and fix it. Or you could apologize from us and it could be all fine. I'm not going to argue with you about it no more but to help people and then say "without my help, you would do nothing" is NOT a good attitude. I personally don't care anymore if you want to keep on posting or not. Not after you made this post about believers. I'm not going to beg you like others do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: To Serenitys_Dream and TS
June 26, 2010, 09:44:07 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "PureLove"
But since there is so much controversy over all this, I will keep my info to myself. You all can continue to read and discuss the tabloid shit in all the articles, including the ones from TMZ. You can all focus on garbage just like Michael wants... Oh wait that isn't what he said was it. I think he actually said something like skip the trash and find the substance, read between the lines but obviously many people never received that memo...

Wait a minute, did I get it wrong? Are you saying that we're "focusing" on garbage but you save us and show the important parts to us? We can NOT find any of them WITHOUT you?  WoW, how modest you are Serenity! I've always praised you and your posts BUT this doesn't mean that you're the ONLY one who finds great things! We're all making our investigation here and we have our own minds to what to focus on! Actually I don't believe that TMZ is giving a clue with the letters "all the time". Yes, of course there're things but we can find them without you too! I didn't like the way you underestimate the believers. Afterall, I hope you keep your info to yourself.

Breath in...breath out...have a good night sleep...and reread the messages tomorrow.

I think the news and events of today have been bombarding us all, and taking a little bit of rest wouldn't harm at this moment.  We're all here for the same reason, and there's absolutely no need for attacking each other.

EVERYONE is entitled to post his/her findings, and if you don't like some of the post you can chose to skip them.

I'm sorry Mo but can you skip it when people humiliating you? She wrote that we can only focus to media trash and thanx to her we see some information. This's an insult to us,to all believers. She could be the only person who was finding clues on the forum (although she's not) BUT the thing she wrote seemed right to you? Are we going to discuss about who finds more information, who finds less? Is this a competition? And finding more clues makes you a leader on the forum? The thing she did is like helping someone but saying "You would do nothing if I wasn't here". This attitude disturbed me a lot! And I wrote what I think about it. I'm not going to discuss anything about it no more. But Serenity disappointed me. From a smart person like her, I would expect an apology or just edit her post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 26, 2010, 11:39:28 PM
Well, since this thread is going off topic and I'm done with all the fighting: a lock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions