Criticism about TIAI-TS-S.T.U.D.Y
June 27, 2010, 12:24:09 AM
Hello everybody.

As the other post was locked, I thought to make a new post where we can talk and discuss about TIAI. I'm personally not that sure if TS is legit. I don't say that I don't like or disagree with what TS writes. I agree with his theories 70%. I was very impressed when he made the post about 1998 code etc. But the information is NOT the only thing that makes someone a FAKE. If someone can NOT prove the identitiy he/she/they claim/claims, that makes that person a FAKE too! TS keeps on saying that he KNOWS about the hoax and he mentioned that he's related with the Jacksons because Jacksons made that "revealed" tweet for TIAI, right? But when we ask him to tell Jacksons to write "This is also it" on their Twitter, he says he doesn't have anything to prove. On the contrary I believe that he does need that. Not ONLY for us to believe in him but also for us to spread Michael's message easily. If he was really related to Michael and the Jacksons, and if there was a message to be spread out, would he ask from the Jacksons to do it or not? Would Michael want TS to prove his relation with the Jacksons or not? If this's all about the message, then what is he waiting for?

I never underestimated the information he has given but I see many smart people make very interesting, smart posts. I haven't found anything special in his/her posts than a smart one makes. What prediction did he make except the thing in TII? And we all had predicted those things before he did, there was nothing new! Ohh wait, he/she found 77 days later and 7 days later it's the 9.9.9. But without the reckoning system it makes 71 days and the ambulance's number was 71 too. So I'm sure that we can find different theories about it. Also the hoax video makers find such amazing things too. Are they all insiders?

And yeah, he makes posts and then TMZ make same kind of posts, but we all know that TMZ is reading the forum. They possibly read TS' updates and make news. They use all of our words not only TS'.

Ts told us that TMZ is giving us clues about Michael but if you watched Jermaine's last interview with LK, he said that family is NOT happy with what TMZ is doing! So, why would Jermaine say this if TMZ is really in on the hoax?

TS wrote that very few are involved with the hoax but I totally disagree with that. I see many celebrities started to talk about Michael is alive like Akon. I do believe that Usher, Puff Diddy, Black Eyed Peas, Beyonce even maybe GAGA are in on the hoax. Larry King, Mac Culkin, Elizabeth Taylor and the list goes on! So how can a "few" people involve in the hoax?

He didn't say anything to us about the coming hearings, he never says anything about what's going to happen after all, he never tells us what's the role of the siblings or friends in this hoax. He just says "Don't lose hope whatever happens" yeah nice words... Why does he know nothing about the BAMsday? He keeps on delaying it, and when it doesn't happen he tries to save the day and write "I didn't use the word Bamsday but I used Return" yeah right! I'm sure that I can find many more things why I think that he may not be legit.

Pls feel free to share your opinions. BUT don't forget that I've already written I agree with his theories 70-80%. All I'm saying is, the information he gives doesn't prove that he's related with Michael. He can be a smart investigator. I do NOT care who he is, his name etc but I do care if he's seriously related with Michael, because he could be giving false hope to people about the BAMSDAY! What if Michael is never ever going to come back. What would you feel about it? Just keep in mind all possibilities.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Criticism about TIAI-TS-S.T.U.D.Y
June 27, 2010, 01:28:44 AM
All these posts about TS are starting to get really annoying. But anyway, can you please go through his updates and post his exact words that says he claims to be related (as in family member) to Michael? I honestly do not remember him ever saying this. The closest thing I can remember him saying is that he "could say that he is Marlon but that wouldn't prove that he is." I think TS has kept his identity secret for a reason. He wants us to focus on the EVIDENCE he provides and either believe or not believe what he finds based on the EVIDENCE alone. If we knew who he was, then more people would be apt to believe or disbelieve the EVIDENCE he has brought to us based on that. I completely understand that you want to know if he's really related to Michael or not but there is no way any of us can know that without him doing exactly what he doesn't want to do and that is reveal who he is. I really wish people would stop worrying if he's related to Michael or not and just start basing their beliefs on the evidence he brings. If you can't debunk what he says, then there must be truth to it, right? That's all that matters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 27, 2010, 02:47:48 AM
You wanted some proof from the Jacksons themselves that TIAI is authentic. I don't know if this will satisfy you, but here's a post from another thread. Right from the start in all the TIAI redirects and then all the TS reveals, I always sensed that he truly represented Michael. None of the other fake MJ's up to now have ever come across with all the fine nuances of MJ's complex self. He's been by far the longest lasting, most thorough, faithful and caring to the entire hoax.

PureLove wrote:
TS PLS READ!!!

TS, we already know how the Jacksons wrote about "Revealed" part (“if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does”) and just before they made that tweet, you had made a post in which TIAI revealed! We've already shown that as a clue to non-believers BUT that seems JUST like a coincidence to non-believers! (I'm not talking about us, not about the believers, not about myself. Because this is not about us no more. We need to spread the message to non-believers asap!) Non-believers think that what the Jacksons tweeted was about Michael was murdered by AEG or Sony but in the media they don't spell about a murder plan about AEG and Sony. They think that that's the reason why they wrote the media lies part. And the truth revealed to them by the family members when they said Michael was murdered. This is what THEY think when we show this as a proof that TIAI is related to Michael. Trust me, I've tried this one many times. That was the reason why I wrote you to make something more concrete and visible and understandable by EVERYONE about the Jacksons. And when Restlessoul asked you to tell Jacksons to use "This is also it" in a tweet, that sounded such a great idea to me. And it still is a great idea because the part what Jacksons tweeted about you, doesn't convince non-believers."Just a word they used in common doesn't mean that they're related" a non-believer wrote me once. If we're trying to spread the message, this is something very urgent that has to be done. For us, all of the things you have written is so AMAZING, breath taking. They explain WHY Michael did it, HOW he did it so so well. AND I'M PERSONALLY ONE OF YOUR BEST SUPPORTERS but I want to spread the message to everyone FASTER. We don't have so much time. And if non-believers find your posts very long to read, and closed their ears to what we say, then we should have a very clear-open proof to show them that you're related with the Jacksons and that can be something that comes from the Jacksons only. It must be very open and clear for them to see and to understand because we know how in a denial they're. So we need your help once again! Pls think about it and tell it to Michael. I'm not asking from you to do something for me or for the believers here but for us TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE to non-believers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kylie

June 27, 2010, 02:53:29 AM
Double Thread

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

June 27, 2010, 03:25:11 AM
I want to credit TS for several aspects.

First of all TS provides a lot of very valuable information and he is trying to avoid the Halo Effect. What is the Halo Effect?

"The halo effect is a cognitive bias whereby the perception of one trait (i.e. a characteristic of a person or object) is influenced by the perception of another trait (or several traits) of that person or object. An example would be judging a good-looking person as more intelligent." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In other words, in the second we knew the identity of the messenger, the content of the message would change colour in our perception as would our valuation for it.
TS is undertaking an effort to neutralize as much as possible as a person and to step into backstage in order to get only the message into spotlight and erase the kind of stage around. This is not feasible to full extent since we are meeting on a certain background but it is a try.

Second: TS is a very eloquent and thorough thinker and writer.
This is not the kind of "I was contacted because I met MJ once and I have my sources and you know I cannot tell you more because the time is not right but they will reveal all that specific day" blubberer. As well as it is good to go back to the first days in the hoax, it is good to go back to the first posts of TS from time to time.

Third: TS is patiently watching and reacting.
This is a good teacher's or wise father's / mother's position who lovingly accepts the different states of knowledge, of consciousness and different paces of advancement in those he / she informs, given the amount of information that has to be digested by the audience to become fruitful in the end.
TS allows a lot of time to pass (some are impatient due to this), takes the expressed reactions serious, does not go into direct communication as this would counteract to avoiding the Halo Effect but he listens.

I am not a follower of anybody and I don't agree to all but I am company who does not fly away with the first storm. From my observation, TS is a very strong skin to not be dismissed one second whether we do agree or not.

Personally and generally speaking, I don't think that any discussion about a Bamsday will bring us to any positive result in finding the truth about 06/25 as long as we have not studied and educated ourselves about reality.
I think we owe Mike more than talking about Bamsday.
I at least try to change something in reality and do hope many of us do alike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~

June 27, 2010, 08:03:37 AM
Double: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree