Randy Jackson: They're Exploiting My Family
June 26, 2010, 09:05:54 PM
Originally posted Jun 26th 2010 6:58 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson says his parents are being manipulated by people who are just out to make a buck -- problem is, his parents are sharing in the profits.

Randy has been tweeting today, bitterly complaining about the Jackson Family Foundation event Saturday night at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Bev Hills.

Randy says, "Let me be clear, there's no legitimate 'Jackson Family Foundation' that my brothers & sisters are aware of."  And, Randy says, "I know my parents would not be involved if they really knew the characters they have aligned themselves with."

The Foundation, which lists on its website Joe Jackson as the Chairman and Katherine Jackson as Vice Chairman, is selling tickets for the event for as a much as $500 a pop.  A spokesperson for one of the organizers -- voiceplate.com -- told TMZ some of the money will go to charity. He would not say how much.

And remember just days after Michael Jackson died, when Joe held a news conference announcing his new record label and touting a rapper who was signing with him? That rapper is singing at tonight's event.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

looks as if TMZ is quoting some of Randy's tweets...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Randy should talk to his family more often  :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

Sarahli

When I read this title I immediately thought about Blacksploitation (key word Exploiting). I don't know if it's the intent but I think it's good to put something about this subject.

What is Blacksploitation ?
Blaxploitation is a film genre that emerged in the United States in the early 1970s when many exploitation films were made specifically (and perhaps exclusively) for an audience of urban black people; the word itself is a portmanteau  of the words "black" and "exploitation." Blaxploitation films were the first to feature soundtracks of funk and soul music. These films starred primarily black actors. Variety magazine credited Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song with the invention of the blaxploitation genre. Others argue that the Hollywood-financed film Shaft is closer to being blaxploitation, and thus is more likely to have begun the genre.

Stereotypes
These films were accused of stereotyping blacks--their target audience--as pimps and drug dealers. This dovetailed with common white stereotypes about black people, and as a result, many called for the end of the blaxploitation genre. The NAACP, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, and the Urban League joined together to form the Coalition Against Blaxploitation. Backed by many black film professionals, this group received much media exposure and hastened the death of the genre by the late 1970s.

Blaxploitation films such as Mandingo, provided the opportunity for future filmmakers to address racial controversies regarding inner city poverty, and in the early 1990s, a new wave of acclaimed black filmmakers focused on black urban life in their movies, particularly Spike Lee's Do the Right Thing and John Singleton's Boyz N the Hood, among others.

Stereotypes of African Americans
Stereotypes of African Americans are generalizations about the behavior of African American groups or individuals. They developed in American culture since the colonial years of settlement, particularly after slavery became a racial institution that was heritable. The early blackface minstrel shows of the 19th century portrayed blacks as joyous, naive, superstitious, and ignorant, characteristics related to the way slaveholders in earlier years believed them to be.

Such scholars as Patricia A. Turner note "stereotyping objects in popular culture that depict blacks as servile, primitive, or simpleminded and explains how the subtle influences of such seemingly harmless images reinforce antiblack attitudes." As with every other identifiable group, stereotypes continue today. Blacks are often portrayed as poor, lazy, very religious, criminals, and violent. These, as with any stereotype, are unrealistic thoughts of the culture as a whole.

Example of Stereotypes vehicled by medias

The news media: criminal stereotyping
According to Lawrence Grossman, former president of CBS News and PBS, TV newscasts "disproportionately show African-Americans under arrest, living in slums, on welfare, and in need of help from the community."

African characters in comics
Characters native to the African continent have been depicted in comics since the beginnings of the modern comic strip. Initially, such early 20th-century newspaper  comics as Winsor McCay's Little Nemo depicted the racist stereotype  of a spear-carrying cannibal, a comedic convention of the time. African characters later began to appear as another stereotype, the "noble savage" — a similar progression to that of depictions of Native Americans — and eventually as standard human beings.

**********************************************************************************************************************************
All types of medias (movies, advertising, news outlets etc.) are part of a global plan to misinform and manipulate public opinion using several methods to indoctrinate people and prevent them from thinking for themselves. The result of such manipulation (who works) is that most people are not aware of what is really going in this world, they blindly accept the unacceptable, they obey with blind consent. It is highly necessary to raise awareness by all just means necessary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

If it is not unusual to watch a movie where there is a black person who is delinquent or drug dealer :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
What's up with that picture of Randy? TMZ has been using the same pic of him lately  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
What's up with that picture of Randy? TMZ has been using the same pic of him lately  :P

whenever i see that picture, i just think of him saying "hayyyyy"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "longlivetheking"
Originally posted Jun 26th 2010 6:58 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson says his parents are being manipulated by
people who are just out to make a buck -- problem is, his
parents are sharing in the profits.

Randy has been tweeting today, bitterly complaining about
the Jackson Family Foundation event Saturday night at the
Beverly Hilton hotel in Bev Hills.

Randy says, "Let me be clear, there's no legitimate 'Jackson
Family Foundation' that my brothers & sisters are aware of."  
And, Randy says, "I know my parents would not be involved if
they really knew the characters they have aligned themselves
with."

The Foundation, which lists on its website Joe Jackson as
the Chairman and Katherine Jackson as Vice Chairman, is
selling tickets for the event for as a much as $500 a pop.  A
spokesperson for one of the organizers -- voiceplate.com --
told TMZ some of the money will go to charity. He would not
say how much.

And remember just days after Michael Jackson died, when Joe held a news conference announcing his new
record label and touting a rapper who was signing with him? That rapper is singing at tonight's event.

Couple of things I want to point out with this article:
The word "Exploiting" in the title is relevant to what the DOTS (acronyms) for this article reveal.
The word "and" is used twice in this article to start sentences. The word "And" is not even required to begin this sentence, the word "remember"  would have been sufficient.  "And remember just days after..."  Seems someone needed some "A's".

The DOTS in this article are about the manipulation and exploitation of the Jewish people. Pawns in a nasty game of chess.
"They're Exploiting My Family" - Could this have some relevance to Jesus having been Jewish?

The Article Posting Date:

Jun 26th 2010 6:58 PM
6 - 2 - 6 - 2 - 1 - 6 - 5 - 8
1, 5, 8, 22, 666 - The number of the beast.
6 + 2 + 6 + 2 + 1 + 6 + 5 + 8 = 36 - Represent the devil or Satan, as well as the evil which it personifies.
3 + 6 = 9 - Often represents pain or sadness. The Ninth Psalm predicts the coming of the Antichrist. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Properties of the number 9 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RJTEMF

R - Reuters
Paul Julius Reuter was a German-Jew (who converted to Christianity in 1845) entrepreneur and later naturalized British citizen. He set up his "Submarine Telegraph" office in October 1851 in London. In 1865, Reuter's private firm was restructured, and it became a limited company (a corporation) called the Reuter's Telegram Company. Reuter's agency built a reputation in Europe for being the first to report news scoops from abroad, such as Abraham Lincoln’s assassination. Almost every major news outlet in the world now subscribes to Reuters' services, which operates in over 200 cities in 94 countries in about 20 languages. Reuters Group Limited, Reuters Group PLC (2008), now a subsidiary of Thomson Reuters (2008) is a United Kingdom-based news service and former financial market data provider that provides news reports from around the world to news media.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Case of Reuters - How ironic that Reuters -- founded by the son
of a rabbi -- displays bias against the Jewish state. by Tom Gross

Many people still think of Reuters as the Rolls-Royce of news agencies. Just as the House of Morgan was once synonymous with good banking, Reuters has long been synonymous with good news-gathering. In 1940, there was even a Hollywood film about Paul Julius Reuter. Though it may report in a largely neutral way on many issues, Reuters's coverage of the Middle East is deeply flawed. It is symptomatic, for instance, that Reuters's global head of news, Stephen Jukes, banned the use of the word "terrorist" to describe the perpetrators of the September 11 attacks. Even so, such is the aura still surrounding Reuters that news editors from Los Angeles to Auckland automatically assume that Reuters is fair and objective. Reuters and Associated Press copy is simply inserted into many correspondents' reports -- even in papers such as The New York Times and Washington Post -- without, it often seems, so much as a second thought given to its accuracy.
READ MORE: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Reuter's coverage of many topics has angered some Jewish people. I personally find this style of writing that the above article complains about somewhat less biased,  not slanted, fair even, compared to other media outlets articles.

JT - Jewish Thought
A Department of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (The Mandel Institute of Jewish Studies.)
The Department of Jewish Thought
Jewish Thought as a discipline embraces the entire scope of Jewish intellectual pursuit, from the Bible to modern Jewish Philosophy - millennia of accumulated knowledge and wisdom. The opening of the Hebrew University 's Institute of Jewish Studies marked the formal establishment of scientific teaching and research in Jewish thought in 1924.

Gradually developing into the world's foremost center for the study of Jewish thought, the Department today encompasses all aspects of this broad field. Major departmental research is under way in medieval philosophy, Kabbalah, and Jewish philosophy of the 20th century, while individual research focuses on subjects such as: Ancient Jewish mysticism and Hekhalot and Merkavah literature of the Talmudic period; Hassidic thought; literary genres of Hebrew ethical literature; astronomy, mathematics and natural science in Jewish and Islamic civilizations; the philosophy of Maimonides, Hasdai Crescas and Rav Kook and their disciples; Messianism and Zionism; the confrontation of modern Jewish thinkers with the Holocaust; and many others.

Departmental teaching combines philological analysis, historical description and philosophical study, while stressing, in pluralistic fashion, the special issues of Jewish thought in the context of general philosophy and thought in different periods. Designed to train researchers as well as secondary school teachers, the program embraces five main teaching areas: (1) The philosophy of the Second Temple period; (2) Jewish philosophy in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, from the time of Saadia Gaon until Spinoza; (3) Pre-Kabbalistic and Kabbalistic Jewish Mysticism; (4) The theory of morals; and (5) Jewish thought in modern times.

By helping to illuminate and clarify the currents in Jewish thought, both historical and contemporary, and by developing new philosophical responses to Jewish issues, the Hebrew University's Department of Jewish Thought is intellectually engaged in every major trend and event in Jewish life.

This is just my opinion but it seems to me this could be considered brainwashing and not allowing people to think for themselves.

EMF - The EMF Institute
The Israel Center for Electronic Music, the first electronic music studio in Israel, was founded in 1961 at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem by composer Joseph Tal. A student of Paul Hindemith in Berlin in his youth, and consequently schooled in European style, Tal sought to create a new Israeli music, distinct from European models. Upon Tal's retirement in 1980, Menachem Zur became director of the studio.

Josef Tal, (September 18, 1910 – August 25, 2008) was an Israeli composer. He wrote three Hebrew operas; four German operas; dramatic scenes; six symphonies; thirteen concerti; chamber music, including three string quartets; instrumental works; and electronic compositions. He is considered one of the founding fathers of Israeli art music

Paul Hindemith (16 November 1895 – 28 December 1963) was a German composer, violist, violinist, teacher, music theorist and conductor. Hindemith's relationship to the Nazis is a complicated one: some condemned his music as "degenerate" (largely on the basis of his early, sexually charged operas such as Sancta Susanna), and in December 1934, during a speech at the Berlin Sports Palace, Germany’s Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels publicly denounced Hindemith as an “atonal noisemaker.” Other officials working in Nazi Germany, though, thought that he might provide Germany with an example of a modern German composer, who by this time was writing music based in tonality, and with frequent references to folk music; the conductor Wilhelm Furtwängler's defence of Hindemith, published in 1934, takes precisely this line. The controversy around his work continued throughout the thirties, with the composer falling in and out of favour with the Nazi hierarchy; he finally emigrated to Switzerland in 1938 (partly as his wife was Jewish), and in the meantime had sworn an oath to Hitler, had accepted a commission to write music for a Luftwaffe event, conducted for official Nazi concerts, and accepted a position on the Reich Music Chamber. This part of Hindemith's life has until recently been downplayed by historians of the composer (such as Skelton or Kemp), who have mostly tried to assert his anti-Nazi beliefs.

Tone scale - Mind Control quotes & ploys
Introduced to the world by L. Ron Hubbard (Scientology) who used to work in the CIA mind control department.  Just an understanding can transform relationships and kill ego games.
View the Scale: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

L. Ron Hubbard, Kenneth Goff, and the "Brain-Washing Manual" of 1955
Hubbard discussed brainwashing in several other works, thus “confessing” that he was capable of using it. The latter argument is somewhat contradictory. In fact, Hubbard’s works expose brainwashing as something that should not be practiced, not only for moral reasons, but also because, in Hubbard’s system, brainwashing represents all that Scientology regards as reprehensible and harmful in modern psychiatry. The practice of brainwashing could only end up in disaster, and convert those subject to it into pathetic victims, as such of no much use to any organization.

Scientology critics are often confusing two different meanings of the word “brainwashing”, the first referred to techniques using drugs and physical violence in connection with “hypnosis”, and the second to religious indoctrination. The word used, “brainwashing”, is the same, but the meaning is different. Hubbard regards “brainwashing”, in the first meaning, as something very much real (but to be avoided and exposed). In the second meaning, on the other hand, “brainwashing” for Hubbard is just another false argument used by critics in order to assault Scientology and other religions.
READ MORE: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Project Monarch:  Nazi Mind Control
Music plays an instrumental role in programming, through combinations of variable tones, rhythms and words

RRBRFATA

RR - Radical Right
Zionism is a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, calls for the self-determination of the Jewish people and a sovereign, Jewish national homeland. Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to support and advocate on behalf of the Jewish state.
(The STATE not the PEOPLE)
Zionism did not have a uniform ideology, but a plethora of ideologies: General Zionism, National-Religious Zionism, Labor Zionism, Revisionist Zionism, etc. Shimoni (1995) shows that there existed among the parties a common denominator: the claim to Eretz Israel as the national homeland of the Jews and as the legitimate focus for the national self-determination of the Jews.

What is Zionism?
Zionism is a movement founded by Theodor Herzl in 1896 whose goal is the return of Jews to Eretz Yisrael, or Zion, the Jewish synonym for Jerusalem and the Land of Israel.
The name of "Zionism" comes from the hill Zion, the hill on which the Temple of Jerusalem was situated.
Supporters of this movement are called "Zionists".

True Torah Jews Against Zionism - Our Mission
The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:
1. Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.
2. Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavoured, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah centered understanding of our people hood with an armed materialism.
True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that all Jews do not support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel" which is diametrically opposite to the teachings of traditional Judaism.
We are concerned that the widespread misconception that all Jews support the Zionist state and its actions endangers Jews worldwide.
We are NOT politically motivated. We are motivated by our concern for the peace and safety of all people throughout the world including those living in the Zionist state. We support and pray for peace for the people of the Zionist state but have no interest in and do not support the Zionist government.

[youtube:2ymwfrw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0haybEo-Tx4[/youtube:2ymwfrw8]

BR - Britain
The creation of the State of Israel is very complicated. Ancient-Palestine includes the area that the State of Israel occupies, this was formerly under British rule. A combination of political pressure, war, league of nations pressure, American pressure, Irgun attacks (Jewish terrorist) etc all pushed to create the State of Israel.
Irgun You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The history of Zionism and the creation of Israel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FA - Functional Analysis (psychology)
Functional analysis in behavioral psychology  is the application of the laws of operant conditioning to establish the relationships between stimuli and responses. To establish the function of a behavior, one typically examines the "three-term contingency": identifying the antecedent or trigger of the behavior, identifying the behavior itself as it has been operationalized, and identifying the consequence of the behavior which continues to maintain it.

This goes back to programming through music and other sources to shape how we think, are conditioned to behave in certain ways or believe certain things etc.

TA - Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv is the second-largest  city in Israel. Tel Aviv was founded in 1909 on the outskirts of the ancient port city of Jaffa. The growth of Tel Aviv soon outpaced Jaffa, which was largely Arab at the time. Tel Aviv and Jaffa were merged into a single municipality in 1950, two years after the establishment of the State of Israel. Tel Aviv is classified as a beta+ world city, being a major economic hub and the richest city in Israel, home to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and many corporate offices and research and development centers. Its beaches, bars, cafés, restaurants, upscale  shopping, great weather, cosmopolitan lifestyle and famous 24-hour culture  have led to it being a popular tourist destination for domestic and overseas visitors alike, and has made its reputation as "a city that never sleeps". It is the country's financial capital and a major performing arts and business  center.

Jaffa is first mentioned in letters from 1470 BCE that record its conquest by Egyptian Pharaoh Thutmose III. Jaffa is mentioned several times in the Bible, as the port from which Jonah set sail for Tarshish; as bordering on the territory of the Tribe of Dan; and as the port at which the wood for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem arrived from Lebanon. According to some sources it has been a port for at least 4,000 years.

This last paragraph again reminds me of the Isis & Osiris story
Set, who was jealous of Osiris's position as king, and so plotted to kill him and take his place. A party had been held where the coffin was offered to whoever could fit inside. A few people tried to fit in, but to no avail. Osiris was encouraged to try, but as soon as he lay back, the lid slammed on him and was locked. It was then sealed with lead and thrown into the Nile. Upon hearing that Osiris was gone, Isis set out to look for him. She was afraid without proper ceremonies and burial Osiris would not be able to go to the place of the dead. She learned that the coffin had floated down the Nile river up to the coast of Byblos (now in modern day Lebanon) and got embedded in the trunk of a cedar tree. She also learned that the cedar tree had been taken and used as a pillar to support a palace for the king of Byblos (Lebanon).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh pleaasssseeee !!!  Joe and Katherine are making money pure and simple.  The Jacksons are always be interested in fame and fortune !!!   They are not being exploited !! It is so funny how they always claim that they are being hurt and betrayed somehow, so that they can get sympathy and attention from the public.  While all the while they are lovng the publicty and money that is associated with it.   HOW very pathetic !!

You do not see Elvis Pressley or James Browns family acting like this, do you ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Oh pleaasssseeee !!!  Joe and Katherine are making money pure and simple.  The Jacksons are always be interested in fame and fortune !!!   They are not being exploited !! It is so funny how they always claim that they are being hurt and betrayed somehow, so that they can get sympathy and attention from the public.  While all the while they are lovng the publicty and money that is associated with it.   HOW very pathetic !!

You do not see Elvis Pressley or James Browns family acting like this, do you ?

I think that you didn't understood the role of TMZ in this hoax. The stories they publish are not true, they are fabricated and we must try to look for hidden messages in these articles by connecting dots for example (Look at Serenitys_Dream posts). We must read between the lines. Plus I find it disrespecful to judge Michael's family and particularly his mother. I have a great respect for her.
And as Michael said "Just because it's in the print doesn't mean it's the gospel".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

If this is a movie, Randy's role is sure is annoying :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Very well Sarahli ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't understand why Randy always put his family business on blast when he tweets.  He says that people are exploiting his family but isn't he kinda exploiting his own family when he keep making tweets about them on a large social computer network like Twitter?  Is he trying to stir up the pot for a reason?  I think the Jacksons do what they want to do by their own will unless MJ was being threatened due to money and the family is trying to make money to pay off debts.  Maybe that's why MJ was force to leave and go into hiding who knows?  Maybe MJ owed a large debt to someone and they were threatening him and his family. I believe he owned money to someone in Bahrain where he use to live.  I also heard that Thome was the one who saved Neverland when it was in financial trouble. Maybe that's why Randy is saying these things.  It may be a subtle clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

Who is exploiting who...they the family of our beloved Michael are the one's exploiting  and maximizing the once in a life time moment.
The  "death" of their son and brother, AlL Time Superstar
Michael J. Jackson.

...and besides them trying to rake in the dough in every way possible,they are also thriving on the sympathy and attention they are now able to get,thanks to the trade mark name of Michael J. Jackson...and the genuine love people feel for sweet Mike.

This family  ought  to stop, while they  are still ahead, people might start to take them seriously and ignore this family for real and then what are they going to complain about???
 And even if they do...who will be listening and who will care really.
No,I don't believe , it is  disrespectful to them to tell the truth about their money grabbing ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Supervision"
Who is exploiting who...they the family of our beloved Michael are the one's exploiting  and maximizing the once in a life time moment.
The  "death" of their son and brother, AlL Time Superstar
Michael J. Jackson.

...and besides them trying to rake in the dough in every way possible,they are also thriving on the sympathy and attention they are now able to get,thanks to the trade mark name of Michael J. Jackson...and the genuine love people feel for sweet Mike.

This family  ought  to stop, while they  are still ahead, people might start to take them seriously and ignore this family for real and then what are they going to complain about???
 And even if they do...who will be listening and who will care really.
No,I don't believe , it is  disrespectful to them to tell the truth about their money grabbing ways.

Don't you think that people outside the family will try by every means possible to exploit Michael's name if he was really gone ? It was the case when Michael was "alive" now that the cat is "not there anymore" the mices danse. I think that this article is showing that "I know my parents would not be involved if they really knew the characters they have aligned themselves with."

I still believe that it's disrespectful to judge the family. Moreover basing yourself with information from tabloids. We are here because we believe it's a hoax and the TMZ articles are the less truthful in all Medialand but they are taken seriously and relayed in all supposed serious medias.
Someone asked about what was the big thing we've learned in this adventure. I will ask that I've realized how medias are corrupt and moreover I've realized the huge influence they have on people. Medias today = Misinformation.

Now people are not obliged to buy everything stamped Michael Jackson, they have the choice to buy or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

It is not "basing myself on information from the tabloids"...talking about the Jackson Family's general money grabbing behavior .
Selling stories to tabloids...for MONey
Selling reality shows/tributes , interviews..etc..
to theEntertainment Industry....for MOney
Selling...anniversary Books...for MONey
Even poor Bubbles did not escape the quest... for MONey.
and the list goes on and on...
you can add your own.
Is what I am saying here true or not?
 Are these facts based on Tabloid info?
I think not.
The name of the game for them.The Jacksons,.
is and has always been.
MONey!!!
And with all due Respect...
And in my opinion,with the exception of yours Truly, our beloved Michael,
What a sad Family...Really!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt