Quote from: "badkolo"
she also said no open casket cause his face was crushed form all the paramedics and hospital work.

something is going  on and the lies are catching up.
Where did you read this information? I haven't found it from any news source. I keep reading it on the forums, but I really haven't seen that in any legitimate interview.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Im telling you... Michael was not in that damned casket.. its so bloody obvious!
Now Now, calm down  :mrgreen:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:   My head is exploding.

Im going out with my friend tomorrow night.. a friend from home who has no interest in all this.   I just want to sit and talk to people like us.  How will i cope?  lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I just think that when this is all over we`re going to sit around and talk, laugh and cry about how we could have taken all of this so seriously, when it`s obviously riddled with inconsistencies, impossibilities, and illogical details. IMO Michael has planned all of this. What a huge challenge it is for the Jackson`s to be in sync with each other, when there is no dead body. Clues like, he felt soft, looked beautiful, like he was sleeping are pointing to him being alive!!

There`s no parents in the world that wouldn`t spend a good chunk of time gazing upon their child, knowing that will be it before the body goes in the ground.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

jermaine never mentioned any damage when talking with larry king.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Didn't Katherine say in her interview on yesterday that she never saw Michael dead?  That she wanted to remember him in the happy times?  Then wouldn't that contradict what has been reported that they kept Michael alive until his mother got there so she could get to see him?  Is that correct or am I mistaken?  This sounds like she never actually "SAW" him dead at the hospital or any place else for that matter :? .

Mother is trying to keep her bible clutched as close to her bosom as she possibly can. She's a God-fearing woman who is probably trying to find a way to be honest in spite of the fact that this is all a huge lie. Whether it was MJ lying there pretending, or they'd used a double or the mannequin from GHOST, I don't think she had the desire to see any of it. It's all pretty jarring for a parent, wouldn't you say? She and Joe never saw his corpse because he isn't dead.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

"Coats and buckles, somehow brings to mind the image of Michael. He wore pads & buckles all the time. Maybe Michael knew we would eventually need them so he added some style and flare to them so when it was our time to don them, we would feel right at home. :lol:"
---------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry I didn't go back to check this thread! Some good posts!
Oh Thank You Michael for adding so much style to our new apparel! I have to get fitted with a new jacket soon! I wore the buckles right off my old one!  :lol:

Yes it will take a lot to take this group down. ~We ARE WISE TO ALL YOUR LIES!~
We have the new livingroom all padded now, lots of room so pull up a chair and watch those practicing their "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" dance!

Heeheehee! We are right beside you Michael!! We'll never give up!
Who's bad??
WE BAD!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They are protecting him from harm. But the truth will all come out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

I am sure i have read somwere on this forum,that kathrine and joe,were arguing over michaels body(i mean arguing while the body was there in the room),i just remember reading somthing like that,does anyone else remember this. :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions