Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
The timing is what's killing.  Many people were ready to let go of the hoax on 6/25.  For this info to come about on this date has to be a clue and a major one.  Someone doesn't want us to lose faith.  Wonder who that someone is :?:

indeed, the timing is the most interesting part of this story...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Someone wants us to continue working on this investigation which is a positive thing.  It says to me that what we are doing is invaluable.  I don't know if its the prosecutors who will be bringing folk to justice, TMZ, or Michael, himself, but whom ever it is, desperately does not want us to stop.  There is enough information on here for us to start making some arrests ourselves, citizen arrests if nothing else.  I feel like this is major in that it has changed the script.  Many who had said they were on the verge of leaving just 2 days ago just got a second wind.  How freakin clever is that :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

im not goin to get all excited until i find out more info about this guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Hazzely"
@DebLooney yeah hes a cool guy :) I cant vouch for his "story" but I can vouch for him somewhat :)
about 7 hours ago via web in reply to DebLooney

@HendaBeLIEver yeah i know lol but who cares? LOL Im not saying he is 100% but a lot of stuff has matched up SO far.
about 7 hours ago via web in reply to HendaBeLIEver

So everybody knows I have spoken to D. and though I cant say 100% he is legit, his story has been pretty spot on... waiting for more info :)
about 8 hours ago via web

@PianoGames Did you email him? Hes really cool I know his first and last name he told me by email. just waiting for his uncles name info
about 10 hours ago via web in reply to PianoGames

@23galadriel His name is Marvin and im working on pictures now
about 11 hours ago via web in reply to 23galadriel

@Lovelidae Its really weird. Im in regular contact with him and we are talking. He is really sweet and im hoping that he can be a big help
about 11 hours ago via web in reply to Lovelidae

___________________________________________________________________________________
About Marvin:

Tri-State native Marvin Butts, who was Jackson's bodyguard during three of his tours, said that he was moved that so many others remember his friend as he does.
He said that Jackson was a giving, fun-loving shy man who also happened to be a brilliant entertainer.

EDIT:

Here's more about Marvin but I don't know if this is the one we are looking for even though it says he's a bodyguard
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marvin Butts - > Whitepages

Success Stories: Marvin Butts, Mr. Bubbles

(CINCINNATI) -- Marvin G. Butts, III got his first job investigating his own father's death. When his dad died, Marvin's mother told her five-year-old son that the cause had been a heart attack.

It was only on her death bed that she told her now 16-year-old son that his father actually had been shot six times. Marvin -- a troubled kid who had gotten into a lot of trouble -- determined to become a private investigator.

His next job came during a chance meeting with "Soul Train's" Don Cornelius who, on a visit to Cincinnati, suggested that Marvin -- a very big guy -- become a body guard.

He wound up guarding everyone from James Brown to Michael Jackson.

But Marvin realized there was even more money to be made providing transportation for his clients, so he went into the limousine business.

"Air Marvin's" is located in the Pendleton area of Over the Rhine because Marvin wanted to stand as an example to local kids of what the entrepreneurial spirit can do -- not just making money, but doing good works. Among his many charitable endeavors is the "Gone Too Soon" cancer awareness fair coming to Sawyer Point on June 9th.

For more information, email them at the Butts Foundation or phone (513) 369-0025.

Where did you get those tweets from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "Butterflyaway"
@DebLooney yeah hes a cool guy :) I cant vouch for his "story" but I can vouch for him somewhat :)

@HendaBeLIEver yeah i know lol but who cares? LOL Im not saying he is 100% but a lot of stuff has matched up SO far.

So everybody knows I have spoken to D. and though I cant say 100% he is legit, his story has been pretty spot on... waiting for more info :)

@PianoGames Did you email him? Hes really cool I know his first and last name he told me by email. just waiting for his uncles name info

@Lovelidae Its really weird. Im in regular contact with him and we are talking. He is really sweet and im hoping that he can be a big help

___________________________________________________________________________________
About Marvin:

Tri-State native Marvin Butts, who was Jackson's bodyguard during three of his tours, said that he was moved that so many others remember his friend as he does.
He said that Jackson was a giving, fun-loving shy man who also happened to be a brilliant entertainer.

EDIT:

Here's more about Marvin but I don't know if this is the one we are looking for even though it says he's a bodyguard

(CINCINNATI) -- Marvin G. Butts, III got his first job investigating his own father's death. When his dad died, Marvin's mother told her five-year-old son that the cause had been a heart attack.

It was only on her death bed that she told her now 16-year-old son that his father actually had been shot six times. Marvin -- a troubled kid who had gotten into a lot of trouble -- determined to become a private investigator.

His next job came during a chance meeting with "Soul Train's" Don Cornelius who, on a visit to Cincinnati, suggested that Marvin -- a very big guy -- become a body guard.

But Marvin realized there was even more money to be made providing transportation for his clients, so he went into the limousine business.

"Air Marvin's" is located in the Pendleton area of Over the Rhine because Marvin wanted to stand as an example to local kids of what the entrepreneurial spirit can do -- not just making money, but doing good works. Among his many charitable endeavors is the "Gone Too Soon" cancer awareness fair coming to Sawyer Point on June 9th.

For more information, email them at the Butts Foundation or phone (513) 369-0025.

Maura & PianoGames
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Quote from: "Butterflyaway"

Oh Okay, I wish they  wouldn't hold back info... I'm curious as shell.

About Marvin:

EDIT:

Maura & PianoGames
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is it strange how he mention the airport, agian AIRPORT very strange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Carlotta Chatwood....what do you think?
June 27, 2010, 12:01:31 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "kel70"
Quote from: "me2"
yep if this is true it could be, but its to good to be true maybe

i was wondering the same..only one thing niggles me, please correct me if i am wrong, did he say he hasn't seen his uncle since the memorial, but he knows he is still being paid??  :?... so i take it he hasn't heard from him...i would be worried if anyone in my family disappeared...or its just this guy knows more..any thoughts?   i really want to get excited.. :?

kel70: There is another thread about this and I said the same thing as you! How does he *KNOW* his uncle is still being paid if his uncle has "disappeared"? The lady giggling and laughing in the background pretty much speaks volumes! Totally Bogus to get hits on her site during MJ's "Death Anniversary" - Nothing More, Peeps. When are you all going to realize this "Hoax" BS is just using you for Media Fodder? This results in "hits" on their websites, radio shows, etc. it is internet media manipulation. I mean, why did he wait til MJ death Anniversary to come out with this? (Because every media outlet wants to profit off of 6/25/2009) Stop being so easily entraped by the real "Hoaxers" that are pulling your strings! JMO.
Maybe Uncle Marvin is married and that's how the nephew knows about the pay.  What doesn't make sense to me is that the authorities aren't questioning why he's being paid.  One wouldn't leave out that detail with missing persons would they?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The man "Tom", who is also on the radio is the same person pianogames / codeofthriller? I'm worried if it is combined with a (supposed) nephew of bodyguards, plus a set of URI Guell? This person Tom (pianogames / codeofthriller) is unreliable, is an admirer of URI Guell, you know, both are allies. URI Guell. he co-authored with Bashir 2002/2005 for all the suffering for the rest of the life of Mike, he is an opportunist, he is a bad person, using a false friendship with Mike, and now with Tom (pianogames / codeothriller) to use the fragility of us the fans, he is part of the band of profiteers that continue to use Mike, how long?. Eyes wide open, watch what we're seeing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Carlotta Chatwood....what do you think?
June 27, 2010, 12:20:22 PM
Quote from: "simplyme"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "kel70"
Quote from: "me2"
yep if this is true it could be, but its to good to be true maybe

i was wondering the same..only one thing niggles me, please correct me if i am wrong, did he say he hasn't seen his uncle since the memorial, but he knows he is still being paid??  :?... so i take it he hasn't heard from him...i would be worried if anyone in my family disappeared...or its just this guy knows more..any thoughts?   i really want to get excited.. :?

kel70: There is another thread about this and I said the same thing as you! How does he *KNOW* his uncle is still being paid if his uncle has "disappeared"? The lady giggling and laughing in the background pretty much speaks volumes! Totally Bogus to get hits on her site during MJ's "Death Anniversary" - Nothing More, Peeps. When are you all going to realize this "Hoax" BS is just using you for Media Fodder? This results in "hits" on their websites, radio shows, etc. it is internet media manipulation. I mean, why did he wait til MJ death Anniversary to come out with this? (Because every media outlet wants to profit off of 6/25/2009) Stop being so easily entraped by the real "Hoaxers" that are pulling your strings! JMO.
Maybe Uncle Marvin is married and that's how the nephew knows about the pay.  What doesn't make sense to me is that the authorities aren't questioning why he's being paid.  One wouldn't leave out that detail with missing persons would they?

I thought that a hoax site was an investigative site and that would mean investigating any and ALL leads, whereby after a thorough pulling apart at the seams, the info is deemed legit or bogus.  If I am correct, then this is just the kind of stuff that keeps US going.  Without it we would be at times STUCK.  Currently, this is one of the best pieces out here worthy to investigate IMO.  Everything starts out questionable.  This clue is no exception, and a darn good one if I might add.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Hazzely

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
The man "Tom", who is also on the radio is the same person pianogames / codeofthriller? I'm worried if it is combined with a (supposed) nephew of bodyguards, plus a set of URI Guell? This person Tom (pianogames / codeofthriller) is unreliable, is an admirer of URI Guell, you know, both are allies. URI Guell. he co-authored with Bashir 2002/2005 for all the suffering for the rest of the life of Mike, he is an opportunist, he is a bad person, using a false friendship with Mike, and now with Tom (pianogames / codeothriller) to use the fragility of us the fans, he is part of the band of profiteers that continue to use Mike, how long?. Eyes wide open, watch what we're seeing!

That won't change the fact that the guy called and gave us a very precious piece of information..We can't dismiss that the person who made that call could actually be legit..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Reading through all of your posts about this HOT TOPIC, I am once again blown away and happily amazed at the intelligence and insight that all of you have brought to it! This is truly a collaborative effort and I really believe in my heart of hearts that this online radio interview contains the doorway into the BAM Finale....

Some thoughts about your most recent posts:

1) MJonMind wrote:
 I too, feel Michael is here with us, watching. "Oh good, they got that one...and that one." I still think God is guiding and protecting him in all of this, and it's all achieving something profound and spectacular in the end.

Couldn't agree more about this! Let's think about it....every clue we've ever been given has had to be subtle...offered right under the surface of the obvious....MJ has to play this Hoax like a perfect game of Chess...and God knows, Mike is a GENIUS!....but he has the advantage of hiding in the shadows and orchestrating it from that perspective...and look how much we've already accomplished! He knew his fans...he loves us as much as we love him.... and he knew he could trust us...I too believe he is a Messenger from God who has a mission to accomplish on Earth...I'm in no way saying he is God himself...and not Jesus either...but definitely a Messenger from God, who gave MJ all the glorious gifts that only God can give, in order to get our attention and remind us of how God wants us to act!

2) MJsbasheret wrote:
If there isn't heavy traffic, he could have made it from LAX to Westwood. I live in Los Angeles and I can confirm. If there was heavy traffic then NO WAY! I also think that when someone says 15 minutes....it's not really 15. Just a figure of speech.

Thank you for this info....listening again, I think Nephew also says "15 or 20 minutes"....I agree....we all use the phrase "15 minutes" as a way of saying "a very short time". Still, it sounds like he got pretty lucky with L.A. traffic that day!

Also, I agree with your comment to Nefari about Katherine being incapable of knowingly causing harm to her son...BTW, I totally get what Nefari meant....at first, I had the same thoughts about Nephew continually using the word, "shady" in regard to Katherine....but I think he really meant it more like, "she's in on something" and her actions don't really add up if Michael was truly dead.

Here's my take on what this guy saw on the security cameras:

He says that Mike was in there with his mom and "stormed out"...then Murray went in and she was in there with him for 3 hours...when they came out, they looked all "Buddy Buddy"....could it be that Mike stormed out because he was frustrated that she wasn't going along with The Plan and that's when CM stepped in and after 3 hours hours, obviously got through to her?

3) Hazzely wrote:
So what if he was in LA with his uncle two days before he died? Does that mean he lives there? No.

Good point! I was making that assumption too, but now see that it doesn't mean that at all! Classic example here of how a different set of eyes can view the same information differently!

Hazzely also wrote:
What I believe is that this guy knows A LOT MORE but he might not be allowed to say more than he did..
I believe he knew what was going to happen and that's why he took a plane and came to LA, otherwise I don't know what's all this about
It was too much "coincidental" ..
I don't think this guy said it all...he knows MUCH MORE than we could even imagine..

OMG!!! SO WELL SAID, HAZZELY! Also, thank you for all the info you dug up on Marvin Butts! Excellent work!

4) Scorpionchik wrote:
Now it explains how and why we never seen tears in Katherine's eyes, why she was not at FL yesterday crying her eyes out and children too, how she could go Target for shopping, how she has been so calm all these 12 months, how she could be so happy at Dancing with Stars show, how come she never said a word, besides very recently about her book, not knocking doors of prosecution and judge to ask how come Murrey is still free, who pays Murray's attorney fees and even alimony he owed his child, how come Joe did not see his son's body. Katherine Jackson deserves to get an "Oscar".

Thanks for that recap of Katherine's Year! Astounding when you write it all down like that, isn't it?

5) MJ-Facts wrote:
The uncle disappeared and there is a "missing person report" file on this matter???
Is it possible to find it via Internet? So we would have proof that the uncle is really missing?

Great idea! Hadn't thought of that! Again, great example of how we are all seeing different aspects to this!

6) hesouttamylife wrote:
The timing is what's killing. Many people were ready to let go of the hoax on 6/25. For this info to come about on this date has to be a clue and a major one. Someone doesn't want us to lose faith. Wonder who that someone is?....
and
Someone wants us to continue working on this investigation which is a positive thing. It says to me that what we are doing is invaluable. I don't know if its the prosecutors who will be bringing folk to justice, TMZ, or Michael, himself, but whom ever it is, desperately does not want us to stop. There is enough information on here for us to start making some arrests ourselves, citizen arrests if nothing else. I feel like this is major in that it has changed the script. Many who had said they were on the verge of leaving just 2 days ago just got a second wind. How freakin clever is that  

EXACTLY!! I think the One Year Anniversary on 6-25-10 was the end of Phase One....as of the very next day, Phase Two has begun...and with a big ole clue!!
This is definitely ratcheting up in intensity, expecially coupled with the CORNUCOPIA OF CLUES from Jermaine's 6-25 LKL Interview! Thanks, Mike!

Peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Quote from: Hazzely

About Marvin:

EDIT:

Hazzely, Nephew says his uncle Michael Marvin, if I am right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "tekamjforever"

That won't change the fact that the guy called and gave us a very precious piece of information..We can't dismiss that the person who made that call could actually be legit..

Hazzely, sorry, but this aspect for me is not discarded, it can never be discarded, in contrast, is essential before any other aspect of the negative point of view of the supposed signal. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
After listening to this I think I might have changed my mind about who all is involved.  Do you all remember when the brothers were talking about trying to see him and they had to make an appointment just to see him.  The bodyguards would not let the family see him unless MJ said it was okay.  Here is my thought:  I think that Katherine, Murray, the bodyguards, Frank Dileo  and the children and maybe Janet are the only ones who knew about what was going to happen.  Think about it, all the other family members are trying to make money off of Michael.  Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, Latoya, not sure about Randy or Rebbie and definitly Joe.  Katherine is keeping quiet, his long-term bodyguards are keeping quiet, Janet is keeping quiet.  The missing security tapes are with the bodyguard and Michael.  I think MJ kept these people out of the hoax, simply because he couldn't trust them, and he knew they would try to make money off of him.  I always had my doubts about Joe knowing about it.
 I also don't think that this has been planned for years.  I think it was something that started the planning process not long after MJ found out about the concert dates going from 10 to 50.  I think MJ was in a panic and knew that he could not do that many shows.  He knew that people were trying to get to him and they didn't care about the cost.  
Of course, all of the above are just my opinions.  I have no facts or proof to back up what I said.  I wish I did.

But what about the story that Latoya saw Michael body and touched him. I think your thoughts are good and I understand how you come to this conclusion but the story from Latoya contradicts your opinion that she doesn´t know what is going on.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions