mykidsmum

Re: Carlotta Chatwood....what do you think?
June 26, 2010, 07:29:26 PM
Quote from: "Muhaah"
This is great news, guess we need to dig up some info about that bodyguard then. We might get closer to the truth
his name is Marvin Butts (the bodyguard) and he owns a body gaurd service...he was hired to work with MJ on his last 4 tours...He was not working at Carol Wood drive the day Michael Jackson died and therefore would not have seen this....  The guy telling the story...He's lying because he says he was in London for the O2 announcement up until two days before Michael's death and the day Michael Jackson died he was getting off the plane in LA 15 minutes before the 911 call...but before that he says that Katherine talking to Murray happened 2 days before  Michael died....and that he was there with his uncle in the security room....HOW?  HE WAS IN LONDON....He was getting off the plane 15 minutes before the 911 call was placed! This man is a liar!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
After listening to this I think I might have changed my mind about who all is involved.  Do you all remember when the brothers were talking about trying to see him and they had to make an appointment just to see him.  The bodyguards would not let the family see him unless MJ said it was okay.  Here is my thought:  I think that Katherine, Murray, the bodyguards, Frank Dileo  and the children and maybe Janet are the only ones who knew about what was going to happen.  Think about it, all the other family members are trying to make money off of Michael.  Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, Latoya, not sure about Randy or Rebbie and definitly Joe.  Katherine is keeping quiet, his long-term bodyguards are keeping quiet, Janet is keeping quiet.  The missing security tapes are with the bodyguard and Michael.  I think MJ kept these people out of the hoax, simply because he couldn't trust them, and he knew they would try to make money off of him.  I always had my doubts about Joe knowing about it.
 I also don't think that this has been planned for years.  I think it was something that started the planning process not long after MJ found out about the concert dates going from 10 to 50.  I think MJ was in a panic and knew that he could not do that many shows.  He knew that people were trying to get to him and they didn't care about the cost.  
Of course, all of the above are just my opinions.  I have no facts or proof to back up what I said.  I wish I did.

I agree completely.  I am also beginning to think his reasons for doing this are not as complicated as we might have thought.   JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
So, this guy is basically saying that 2 days before MJ died, Katherine, MJ, and Conrad talked in a 100% private room for 3 hours and his uncle, MJ's bodyguard, still works for Michael, because he's exile, and still gets paid... hmm, i want to believe this, but how do we know it's legit? This could just be a random guy calling and saying this to play with our minds. :?
We need to find more information on "Marvin" (according to the caller "MJ's Bodyguard")

But nevertheless, this made me REALLY HAPPY  :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :P
LOL he says he was in the security room 2 days before he died watching the meeting with Murray with his Uncle then he says he was getting off a plane in LA 15 minutes before the 911 call was placed and got to the residence as the ambulance was leaving....LOL!  Then he says since his death he hasn't seen his uncle since the death and his uncle goes into exile but yet he knows his uncle is still getting paid...money still going into the account...how?  He hasn't seen his Uncle since the death...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Well that shoots my theory all to sh*t, doesn't it? :lol:

Who knows what the hell is happening anymore, all I know is Mj is ALIVE!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Well that shoots my theory all to sh*t, doesn't it? :lol:

Who knows what the hell is happening anymore, all I know is Mj is ALIVE!!!!!!
it's ok, I got excited too...I didn't notice his lies until the second time I listened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Holes in his story....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 07:47:07 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
This is great news, guess we need to dig up some info about that bodyguard then. We might get closer to the truth
his name is Marvin Butts (the bodyguard) and he owns a body gaurd service...he was hired to work with MJ on his last 4 tours...He was not working at Carol Wood drive the day Michael Jackson died and therefore would not have seen this....  The guy telling the story...He's lying because he says he was in London for the O2 announcement up until two days before Michael's death and the day Michael Jackson died he was getting off the plane in LA 15 minutes before the 911 call...but before that he says that Katherine talking to Murray happened 2 days before  Michael died....and that he was there with his uncle in the security room....HOW?  HE WAS IN LONDON....He was getting off the plane 15 minutes before the 911 call was placed! This man is a liar!
he didnt say that he said he was in london for the 02 annoncment the press conference thats how i interpreted it anyhows[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

June 26, 2010, 07:49:14 PM
Quote from: "glovelove"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
he didnt say that he said he was in london for the 02 annoncment the press conference thats how i interpreted it anyhows[/color]
I was there in London when he did the this is it announcement
are his exact words...listen again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OH :o MY :o GOD :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
THIS IS IT :o  :o  :o  :o

I posted somewhere back on the forum about Michael coming to rehearsal 2 days before his "death" with his body guards in tow, a lot of whispering going on between them and Randy Phillips, etc. and the body guards remaining there throughout the rehearsals.  Strange because this was the first time they had come and stayed.  My theory then was that Michael possibly had just been instructed that it was time to do what ever he needed to do for the filming of This Is It, because in 2 days, he would have to depart.  This Is It was shot in those last 2 days.  The charges were filed against the NWO/WHO, and Michael was gone.  OMG. This is huge!

It seemed MJ had a lot on his mind when he started singing Speechless.  And also when he sang I'll be there, he included Joe & Katherine I love you, like it was put in there specifically for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Yes you guys are right about him saying he was in London.  I feel like he was rushing to get everything out he may have said some things wrong; he does slip up a few times, but he clearly says he was in London O2 announcement.

I think we need to give this person the benefit of the doubt like we do anyother person.  If he was lying how did he know about the Marvin guy?  and he said more stuff to Maura and Tom on the phone.  There probably know more about the details than we do...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
OH :o MY :o GOD :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
THIS IS IT :o  :o  :o  :o

I posted somewhere back on the forum about Michael coming to rehearsal 2 days before his "death" with his body guards in tow, a lot of whispering going on between them and Randy Phillips, etc. and the body guards remaining there throughout the rehearsals.  Strange because this was the first time they had come and stayed.  My theory then was that Michael possibly had just been instructed that it was time to do what ever he needed to do for the filming of This Is Ir,because in 2 days, he would have to depart.  This Is It was shot in those last 2 days.  The charges were filed against the NWO/WHO, and Michael was gone.  OMG. This is huge!
:D  :)  :D  :)  :D  :)  :D  :)  :D  :)  :D  :)  we can feelllllllllll it we can feeellll it we can feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll it  :D  sorry jst gettin a bit excited KFCS are on me when we get to the end  of this ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When Joseph recently complained that Katherine should have done more, didn't he say that at some meeting they had and he was all upset that Katherine and Michael were laughing?

I might have that incorrect but I think that's what he said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Holes in the story :shock:  I'm getting off  of here :lol:  :lol:  before I have a heart attack like Randy :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Oh well it was hella exciting for about 15 minutes.  I could hardly breathe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

There are no holes, or at least not these.

Mykidsmum, I just listened to the caller again and I think you mistook what he said. He never said anything about being in London until 2 days before Michael's death, he clearly describes these as 2 different events.

*he says he was at the O2 announcements in London
*he says he was at Carrolwood 2 days before the "death" (presumably on 6-23) in the security room during the alleged 3 hour Katherine-Murray meeting
*he says on 6-25 (or "that day") he "landed at LA(X) like literally 15-20 minutes before the 911 call went out", he never mentions where he flew in from

So the caller lands at LAX at noon(ish) from an unknown origination, and arrives at Carrolwood as the paramedics got there (12:30ish).

Sounds realistic at least. Some people are always flying from place to place, it's perfectly normal for them. I don't see any in discrepancies like your post indicates mykidsmum.

This guy goes on and on and on uninterrupted for the most part. It's tough to go on that long winded without contradicting yourself especially with as elaborate a story as he tells. I haven't found any contradictions yet but that doesn't mean there aren't any.

Additionally worthy to note, the caller initially refers to the "murder" of Michael Jackson and doesn't admit to thinking this is possibly a hoax until asked directly.

I just think in our frustration we shouldn't be too quick to write off some of the information we get offered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

He sure as hell convinced me :lol:   I'm loving it.  Can we get him to join here, that would be a rip :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 08:32:15 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions