Quote from: "Loud"
Quote from: "ejay"
Hmm, I dont know how this guy can possibly go on a radio show and say all this. Im taking it with a grain of salt just to be safe. BUT can I just ask...is he saying Katherine is shady and wanted MJ dead? im confused on how he was talking about her.

No I didn´t understand it that way just that Katherine knows something and shady because she is somehow in the background and no one really knows what to think about her part  (my choice of words to explain what I have understood).

Yeah, thats pretty much how I took it too. Not that Kathrine wanted him dead/hurt or anything.
Like, she seems to be this person that dosen't say much, but really have a big word in whats going on. If that makes sense
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Wow! Michael has always completely trusted his mom. She might be a JW but she's still flexible for the hoax, and knows how to keep a secret. What I don't understand is why Michael would fly out of the room upset. What was that all about? I wonder if with all the planning that some things don't necessarily go with how Michael has planned it out, and he has to make adjustments along the way. He has to be some kind of a leader to direct all these people with their personalities and egos, and desire for money, and know who might betray him. But at least this guy thinks MJ's alive, and that's worth a lot from a close to insider!

If Michael is in exile with this guard, are the kids with him? I'm wondering if the pics of the kids were all taken previously, and are just released occasionally to keep the idea going that they're living with Katherine. MJ controls what and when we see. The only occasions they had to be in LA were the Memorial, funeral,  and Awards (and MJ came too ;) ).

Like every clue this one leaves us with more questions than answers.

I absolutely agree with you on the part with the children!

There have been footages (i.e the karate class)..the awards and so on, so I don't think they are constantly with Michael..
They might see their dad but I doubt they live with him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This isn't an Radio show over the RADIO guys; lets get that straight cuz some of you are confusing this and confusing yourselves.  This is an ONLINE radio show.  Which means it's only online.
It's not like a massive amount of people are listening...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

Quote from: "Butterflyaway"
This isn't an Radio show over the RADIO guys; lets get that straight cuz some of you are confusing this and confusing yourselves.  This is an ONLINE radio show.  Which means it's only online.

This is an important information! Still interesting that internet is so important when it comes to this hoax idea!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

Hmm, I dont know how this guy can possibly go on a radio show and say all this. Im taking it with a grain of salt just to be safe. BUT can I just ask...is he saying Katherine is shady and wanted MJ dead? im confused on how he was talking about her.

No I didn´t understand it that way just that Katherine knows something and shady because she is somehow in the background and no one really knows what to think about her part  (my choice of words to explain what I have understood).

ahh i see :oops: . Like she's shady because she knows about his "death" but is being the quiet mourning mother. Okay thanks. Whew..

You are welcome
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Re: Carlotta Chatwood....what do you think?
June 26, 2010, 06:56:59 PM
Quote from: "kel70"
Quote from: "me2"
yep if this is true it could be, but its to good to be true maybe

i was wondering the same..only one thing niggles me, please correct me if i am wrong, did he say he hasn't seen his uncle since the memorial, but he knows he is still being paid??  :?... so i take it he hasn't heard from him...i would be worried if anyone in my family disappeared...or its just this guy knows more..any thoughts?   i really want to get excited.. :?

He didn't sound worried about his uncle at all. Perhaps! his uncle told him that he would be gone for an indefinite amount of time. He seems to be confident that MJ is alive. Why would a dead man have money deposited into his uncle's (former bodyguard)account every month? Also, Katherine sure has been mute on getting justice for her son's murder. All of the family has been hunting for heads. The son that provided such a lavcious lifestyle has been murdered and she has said nothing. Let's not forget the 3 hr conversation she had with Murray behind closed doors with no security systems. I wish I had been a fly on the wall. I am just thankful that we have people in the world that is speaking up about him being alive. All of us are not crazy and in denial like we have been told so many times. Keep the Faith! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Wow! Michael has always completely trusted his mom. She might be a JW but she's still flexible for the hoax, and knows how to keep a secret. What I don't understand is why Michael would fly out of the room upset. What was that all about? I wonder if with all the planning that some things don't necessarily go with how Michael has planned it out, and he has to make adjustments along the way. He has to be some kind of a leader to direct all these people with their personalities and egos, and desire for money, and know who might betray him. But at least this guy thinks MJ's alive, and that's worth a lot from a close to insider!

If Michael is in exile with this guard, are the kids with him? I'm wondering if the pics of the kids were all taken previously, and are just released occasionally to keep the idea going that they're living with Katherine. MJ controls what and when we see. The only occasions they had to be in LA were the Memorial, funeral,  and Awards (and MJ came too ;) ).

Like every clue this one leaves us with more questions than answers.

I absolutely agree with you on the part with the children!

There have been footages (i.e the karate class)..the awards and so on, so I don't think they are constantly with Michael..
They might see their dad but I doubt they live with him

I not think that they are with MJ too but that the pictures maybe were taken before...MJ died, just maybe...who knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Butterflyaway"

This is an important information! Still interesting that internet is so important when it comes to this hoax idea!
Yeah I know, but some people think it's dangerous for him to have stated that info on a radio show.  I was just trying to let them know that it was okay; it only reached the hoax audience...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

June 26, 2010, 07:00:03 PM
Quote from: "sweet1"

i was wondering the same..only one thing niggles me, please correct me if i am wrong, did he say he hasn't seen his uncle since the memorial, but he knows he is still being paid??  :?... so i take it he hasn't heard from him...i would be worried if anyone in my family disappeared...or its just this guy knows more..any thoughts?   i really want to get excited.. :?

He didn't sound worried about his uncle at all. Perhaps! his uncle told him that he would be gone for an indefinite amount of time. He seems to be confident that MJ is alive. Why would a dead man have money deposited into his uncle's (former bodyguard)account every month? Also, Katherine sure has been mute on getting justice for her son's murder. All of the family has been hunting for heads. The son that provided such a lavcious lifestyle has been murdered and she has said nothing. Let's not forget the 3 hr conversation she had with Murray behind closed doors with no security systems. I wish I had been a fly on the wall. I am just thankful that we have people in the world that is speaking up about him being alive. All of us are not crazy and in denial like we have been told so many times. Keep the Faith! :D

Of course we are not crazy. We are just different
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WHAT?! Who is this person!?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Hazzely

I can't stop thinking about what Michael told Randy Philips the night before everything happened:

"Thank you, I can take it from here!"

So obvious! He didn't need them anymore, TII and rehearsals were already done and ready to let the world know his message!

This is it ! I can feel it !
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 07:13:52 PM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
The fact that this person is on a "Internet" based radio show in the first place speaks volumes to me. This means he knows about the hoax death and he just happens to have some "inside" information and shares it with us. I was taken to this site through twitter, so I'm sure many many others have found it too. What a better way for giving us another"clue" on the 25th after no "BAM" from Michael!! This is a mini bam of sorts, just to let us know that Michael is alive and well protected! This is great news to me.

Like he said, Michael had security cameras , and a security office with all the monitors, so this would probably mean that someone was "watching" those cameras on the night and morning of the 25th. They could see everything that went on, who went in and out of Michaels room, yet the tapes "mysteriously" disappear? Yeah right...This young man has confirmed for me that Michael is alive and he knew exactly what he was doing!!!
I'm Happy!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 07:11:36 PM
Quote from: "sweet1"

Of course we are not crazy. We are just different
:D these last few days i have felt completely crazy tbh , crying one minute and laughing the next i knew we  have seen some big clues since 26.06.10 its great howmore ppl are gettin involved i think we are only a few pieces from the fll jigsaw now  ;) i think everything will become clear over the next few weez bt its jst my opinion xxxLOVE XXXX[/b][/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, this guy is basically saying that 2 days before MJ died, Katherine, MJ, and Conrad talked in a 100% private room for 3 hours and his uncle, MJ's bodyguard, still works for Michael, because he's exile, and still gets paid... hmm, i want to believe this, but how do we know it's legit? This could just be a random guy calling and saying this to play with our minds. :?
We need to find more information on "Marvin" (according to the caller "MJ's Bodyguard")

But nevertheless, this made me REALLY HAPPY  :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :P
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 07:17:04 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

After listening to this I think I might have changed my mind about who all is involved.  Do you all remember when the brothers were talking about trying to see him and they had to make an appointment just to see him.  The bodyguards would not let the family see him unless MJ said it was okay.  Here is my thought:  I think that Katherine, Murray, the bodyguards, Frank Dileo  and the children and maybe Janet are the only ones who knew about what was going to happen.  Think about it, all the other family members are trying to make money off of Michael.  Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, Latoya, not sure about Randy or Rebbie and definitly Joe.  Katherine is keeping quiet, his long-term bodyguards are keeping quiet, Janet is keeping quiet.  The missing security tapes are with the bodyguard and Michael.  I think MJ kept these people out of the hoax, simply because he couldn't trust them, and he knew they would try to make money off of him.  I always had my doubts about Joe knowing about it.
 I also don't think that this has been planned for years.  I think it was something that started the planning process not long after MJ found out about the concert dates going from 10 to 50.  I think MJ was in a panic and knew that he could not do that many shows.  He knew that people were trying to get to him and they didn't care about the cost.  
Of course, all of the above are just my opinions.  I have no facts or proof to back up what I said.  I wish I did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions