I'm confused. Can we believe in that boy?? I don't know. Keep the faith anyway ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Okey first I want to say, I havent posed much, not been a long member, though I've been watching this site for a very long time, but diden't bother to post or reg until a little while ago, anyway.

Michael was all about security, we all know that.
Cam's in all room, except his private office.

Now, many of the jackson's say that Murray killed him, trials here and there, nothing goes on.
This is the most known person on the planet, no one have been charged for the "murder".

IF this really was a murder, don't you guys really think that there would be any security cams picking up what really happend?
Then the police would use that as proof. That makes sense right?
I mean, even shitty subway cams can idenify people on them, so why wouldent a cam inside a room do that aswell?

The caller also said they where sitting in the Security room watching all the cam's. Witch would mean (I assume of course) that he had access to the videos that dissapaird. Witch would make sense since hes the guy that left with michael. Cause he (the bodyguard) took the videos so it would stall the investigation, cause that would give Michael his time.
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 06:26:54 PM by Muhaah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All I can hear it's Keep the Faith song. Why this link is so huge ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Hazzely

Quote from: "Cameron"
All I can hear it's Keep the Faith song. Why this link is so huge ?

[youtube:2wnnmzfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPn0nUS1Q74&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2wnnmzfo]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Wow! Michael has always completely trusted his mom. She might be a JW but she's still flexible for the hoax, and knows how to keep a secret. What I don't understand is why Michael would fly out of the room upset. What was that all about? I wonder if with all the planning that some things don't necessarily go with how Michael has planned it out, and he has to make adjustments along the way. He has to be some kind of a leader to direct all these people with their personalities and egos, and desire for money, and know who might betray him. But at least this guy thinks MJ's alive, and that's worth a lot from a close to insider!

If Michael is in exile with this guard, are the kids with him? I'm wondering if the pics of the kids were all taken previously, and are just released occasionally to keep the idea going that they're living with Katherine. MJ controls what and when we see. The only occasions they had to be in LA were the Memorial, funeral,  and Awards (and MJ came too ;) ).

Like every clue this one leaves us with more questions than answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Wow! Michael has always completely trusted his mom. She might be a JW but she's still flexible for the hoax, and knows how to keep a secret. What I don't understand is why Michael would fly out of the room upset. What was that all about? I wonder if with all the planning that some things don't necessarily go with how Michael has planned it out, and he has to make adjustments along the way. He has to be some kind of a leader to direct all these people with their personalities and egos, and desire for money, and know who might betray him. But at least this guy thinks MJ's alive, and that's worth a lot from a close to insider!

If Michael is in exile with this guard, are the kids with him? I'm wondering if the pics of the kids were all taken previously, and are just released occasionally to keep the idea going that they're living with Katherine. MJ controls what and when we see. The only occasions they had to be in LA were the Memorial, funeral,  and Awards (and MJ came too ;) ).

What crossed my mind when he said jackson left upset was that, he dident completly agree with the way it was gonna happen.
In the sense that Murray might come out as the bad guy. Maybe Michael diden't want that, and rather be seen as a self overdose.
the kathrine and murray talk might have been about that.

Cause I would guess that would take a long discussion, cause we are talking about his life (Murray)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

He didn't say Michael was upset..quite the contrary..
He says Murray, Katherine and Michael were like "buddy buddy" (friendly)

I don't know where did you hear that maybe I missed it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Loud

Quote from: "Muhaah"
Okey first I want to say, I havent posed much, not been a long member, though I've been watching this site for a very long time, but diden't bother to post or reg until a little while ago, anyway.

Michael was all about security, we all know that.
Cam's in all room, except his private office.

Now, many of the jackson's say that Murray killed him, trials here and there, nothing goes on.
This is the most known person on the planet, no one have been charged for the "murder".

IF this really was a murder, don't you guys really think that there would be any security cams picking up what really happend?
Then the police would use that as proof. That makes sense right?
I mean, even shitty subway cams can idenify people on them, so why wouldent a cam inside a room do that aswell?

The caller also said they where sitting in the Security room watching all the cam's. Witch would mean (I assume of course) that he had access to the videos that dissapaird. Witch would make sense since hes the guy that left with michael. Cause he (the bodyguard) took the videos so it would stall the investigation, cause that would give Michael his time.

I am thinking the same...IF this is murder (which doesn´t make sense to me really) this should be on the tape an since this tapes are missing and this bodyguard too they should look after him too...but nothing about it in the media anymore. I believe that when MJ is dead that this was just a weird accident and not murder. I just don´t buy this story. Either MJ is dead by accident (but the whole Propofol story is just CRAZY!!!) or he is alive! I do not believe in this murder theorie this sounds like a made up story even by the family members!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Hmm, I dont know how this guy can possibly go on a radio show and say all this. Im taking it with a grain of salt just to be safe. BUT can I just ask...is he saying Katherine is shady and wanted MJ dead? im confused on how he was talking about her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Hazzely"

He didn't say Michael was upset..quite the contrary..
He says Murray, Katherine and Michael were like "buddy buddy" (friendly)

I don't know where did you hear that maybe I missed it..

Yeah, you are correct. He only said that "Michael stormed out" and the buddy buddy thing. I thought he said upset aswell when I read it, heh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can someone resume the bigs points of the video please ? Because I don't understand some words in oral english. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Loud

I absolutely agree with you on the part with the children!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

Quote from: "ejay"
Hmm, I dont know how this guy can possibly go on a radio show and say all this. Im taking it with a grain of salt just to be safe. BUT can I just ask...is he saying Katherine is shady and wanted MJ dead? im confused on how he was talking about her.

No I didn´t understand it that way just that Katherine knows something and shady because she is somehow in the background and no one really knows what to think about her part  (my choice of words to explain what I have understood).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Humm you make a very good point.  I didn't agree with you at first, but then I thought about that interview with Jermaine and Jafar, when that whole stun gun incident happened.  
It was like Jafar didn't remember that they played together, or went to karate every week with his cousins...
The pics do seem random.

Anyway: yes Maura was talking about this guy last night in her chat, I'm sure she'll do some investigating, and they were caution about what they let him say on air; I do wonder however did he say more to Tom and Maura during the commercial...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Quote from: "Loud"
Quote from: "ejay"

No I didn´t understand it that way just that Katherine knows something and shady because she is somehow in the background and no one really knows what to think about her part  (my choice of words to explain what I have understood).

ahh i see :oops: . Like she's shady because she knows about his "death" but is being the quiet mourning mother. Okay thanks. Whew..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions