Hazzely

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Quote from: "nefari"
Have you all thought that maybe this has a more sinister implication, and that this person is trying to make us think that Katherine and Murray were in a room conspiring to kill Michael as horrible as that sounds I mean look at all the angles of every story.
IDK. Maybe they were all in it together to discuss what to do to help MJ not conspire to kill.

But at the end he says he thinks Michael is still alive..so that theory wouldn't be valid (in my opinion)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did they actually leave at 12:20 for the hospital? (or whatever the time was) -- I thought it was a bit later than that because they pronounced him "passed" at 2:26 and they said they worked on him for a while but could not revive him.  I think there are several time lines to consider here. I thought the paramedics were there for around 40 or so minutes....doing whatever.....any thoughts on the whose time line we are following lol?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

We all know about this already but this video explains everything very well. I think this user is even a member of our forum (not sure though)

[youtube:tuyf4ov9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG1s2S1O4Qo&playnext_from=TL&videos=bFnN0HbzbUk&feature=sub[/youtube:tuyf4ov9]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
check out this site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions