Re: Carlotta Chatwood....what do you think?
June 26, 2010, 05:30:51 PM
Quote from: "kel70"
Quote from: "me2"
yep if this is true it could be, but its to good to be true maybe

i was wondering the same..only one thing niggles me, please correct me if i am wrong, did he say he hasn't seen his uncle since the memorial, but he knows he is still being paid??  :?... so i take it he hasn't heard from him...i would be worried if anyone in my family disappeared...or its just this guy knows more..any thoughts?   i really want to get excited.. :?
I THOUGHT THE SAME BUT HE MITE HAVE HAD LIMITED CONTACT SO WE NEED TO FIIND THIS GUY THE BODYGUARDS ARE ON MY FACEBOOK   :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 05:32:52 PM
I agree that if this is real it could be huge.  But I also agree that if he hasn't seen or heard from his uncle than how does he know that he is still getting paid by the same account.  I also found it interesting that he believes that Katherine is in on this.  As we have said many times before her silence speaks volumes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

June 26, 2010, 05:33:56 PM
Quote from: "glovelove"

i was wondering the same..only one thing niggles me, please correct me if i am wrong, did he say he hasn't seen his uncle since the memorial, but he knows he is still being paid??  :?... so i take it he hasn't heard from him...i would be worried if anyone in my family disappeared...or its just this guy knows more..any thoughts?   i really want to get excited.. :?
I THOUGHT THE SAME BUT HE MITE HAVE HAD LIMITED CONTACT SO WE NEED TO FIIND THIS GUY THE BODYGUARDS ARE ON MY FACEBOOK   :P

thanks  :D  thought it was my hearing, thanks for reasurring me, hope you find something out and post asap  :)  good luck...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 05:36:46 PM

What he might have ment was that he knows that he got payed from michaels account from the time he died until the momorial.
So he probably assumed he still got paid after that aswell, atleast since he left with the message on his email. He also said they where really close, so if it wasen't important I would guess his uncle would tell him whats up.

Just put yourself in his situation, your uncle was mj's bodyguard, and suddenly goes away without saying anything after MJs memorial.
You would assume he was still with him, atleast since he got payed atleast till the memorial was finished.
and with the message on his email "I'm on a important mission" or whatever, don't remember words for words, but you get the idea :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 26, 2010, 05:44:35 PM
Right maybe he knows he still gets paid from someone else in his family..
If he stills get payed then he (bodyguard) is still working for Michael..

This guy seems very legit to me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 26, 2010, 05:45:11 PM
as exciting as this is he does contradict himself because he says katherine n conrad murray were together 2 days before 25th for 3 hours indicating something dodgy was goin on.....and after he says michael did have heart problems that day ...I dont think michael would actually have real heart probs if he was planning to fake his death im not making much sense but i hope u get what i mean :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Tri-State native Marvin Butts, who was Jackson's bodyguard during three of his tours, said that he was moved that so many others remember his friend as he does.

He said that Jackson was a giving, fun-loving shy man who also happened to be a brilliant entertainer.

At least he was telling the truth about a bodyguard named Marvin! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah I also thought the "heart problem" was a dodgy one, but what crossed my mind was that he wasn't supposed to know what was really going on. So from his view at the house on the 25th it seemed like michael was sick.

Cause that would make sense since his uncle hasnt said anything about michael or anything about what happend.Cause he isn't supposed to know
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 05:52:58 PM by Muhaah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

June 26, 2010, 05:52:52 PM
Quote from: "Muhaah"

What he might have ment was that he knows that he got payed from michaels account from the time he died until the momorial.
So he probably assumed he still got paid after that aswell, atleast since he left with the message on his email. He also said they where really close, so if it wasen't important I would guess his uncle would tell him whats up.

Just put yourself in his situation, your uncle was mj's bodyguard, and suddenly goes away without saying anything after MJs memorial.
You would assume he was still with him, atleast since he got payed atleast till the memorial was finished.
and with the message on his email "I'm on a important mission" or whatever, don't remember words for words, but you get the idea :)
thanks for that..makes more sense to me when someone explains  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:shock:  :?  :D  :)  :shock:  :?  :)  :D well i have posted the link to that radio recording on the bodyguards wall on facebook it will be very intresting to see how they respond i imagine they will delete it :)  if anyone else can access their facebook page please add me u will see where ive posted on their wall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

June 26, 2010, 06:03:59 PM

Yes you are right he said it and the dancers and so on still have a contract, so you can see it as a huge clue too...but maybe we should really be careful with this information. I am wondering too why this person talkes about this on a radio station...it is good for us but at the same time...I don´t know, maybe this is really to good to be true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

June 26, 2010, 06:06:32 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Come on, they (Katherine, Murray and Michael) had that conversation in a secure room (no cameras no micros) 2 days before he "died" for 3 hours!
I remember when Michael told Randy Philips the day before all happened "Thank you, I can take it from here"

Ok this is really huge guys.........

This makes me think about the video tapes which disappered...are there news about this ...? Does someone know about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "glovelove"
:shock:  :?  :D  :)  :shock:  :?  :)  :D well i have posted the link to that radio recording on the bodyguards wall on facebook it will be very intresting to see how they respond i imagine they will delete it :D i only posted it a few mins ago and 1 fan responded saying this
 Laura, No disrespect but BJM have asked nicely not to post about the hoax or MJ being alive. They find it not only disrespectful but hurtful as well. Everyone is welcome on the page but please leave such tags and posts at the door. Thank you very much.
A few seconds ago · LikeUnlike ·
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't listen but judging from the comments. A guy whose uncle was one of Michael's bodyguards he hasn't seen his uncle since the memorial and he's still getting paid from the same account as he was before Michael ''died''. Did I get that right and did he say anything else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions