Clue from Jermaine
June 26, 2010, 03:52:39 PM
On LKL Jermaine said the kids were watching the latest animated film!
This is what came up - posted by Michael - not MJ!
[attachment=0:2rxdwozq]KarasTheRevelation.jpg[/attachment:2rxdwozq]

Picking up right where the Prophecy ends, the new Karas, Otaha, seeks vengeance against the yakuza that murdered his brother and almost killed him.  Meanwhile the old Karas, Eko, unleashes his wrath and contempt for the pitiful humans infesting the city. Yurine, Nue, and Otahajoin forces for the final epic battle to save the city and protect the will of the people…as Prophecy becomes Revelation!

Here is the link...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOVE xxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

Serenitys_Dream

Re: Clue from Jermaine
June 26, 2010, 04:17:46 PM
 10 Copies of KARAS on DVD Winners

* Rip Moore
    * Charles Evans - Evan Chandler?
    * RICK BUNNELL
    * Cheryl Free
    * Benita Dharmaraj
    * Mark Masuoka
    * Bob Cassidy
    * Janse Murata
    * Antonio Moore
    * Paul Chan

Dewey Bunnell is an Anglo-American musician, singer, and songwriter, famous as a member of folk rock band, America.
As with the other members, Bunnell wrote, sang and played guitar. His most well-known compositions are
"A Horse with No Name", "Ventura Highway", and "Tin Man".

A Horse with No Name
Despite (or perhaps, because of) the song's being banned by some U.S. radio stations (including one in Kansas City) because of supposed drug references the song ascended to number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and the album quickly scored platinum. The song did chart earlier in the Netherlands (reaching number 11) and the UK (reaching number 3), than it actually did in the United States. The interpretation of the song as a drug reference comes from the fact that "horse" is a common slang term for heroin.

"A Place With No Name" is the first known unreleased single of singer/songwriter Michael Jackson's posthumous career. It currently exists as a 25-second sound bite. The sound bite was released by news outlet TMZ.com on July 16, 2009 and closely resembles "A Horse with No Name".  Jim Morey, both Jackson's and America's former band manager, has stated that "America was honored that Michael chose to do their song and they hope it becomes available for all Michael's fans to hear."

[youtube:1q17ankk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM[/youtube:1q17ankk]

[youtube:1q17ankk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65xzL7ebeI[/youtube:1q17ankk]

[youtube:1q17ankk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_gpTlMupLA[/youtube:1q17ankk]

[youtube:1q17ankk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I0d29s6GCc[/youtube:1q17ankk]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 26, 2010, 04:49:29 PM
Karas (KARAS-, Karasu, lit. The Raven)  is a six-part original video animation.
Karas tells the story of Otoha, a former yakuza, living in a fictional version of Shinjuku, Tokyo populated by humans and yokai (Japanese spirits). He is one of the titular karas, humans appointed as superpowered agents of the land. Able to transform into a car, an aircraft, and an armored crusader; the skilled swordsman is to stop his corrupt predecessor, Eko, from taking over Tokyo. Supporting characters such as Eko's former henchman, Nue; the yokai; and Homura, the karas of another city, help Otoha in his quest. A concurrent side story focuses on humans affected by Eko's scheme.

Karas is set in a fictional version of Shinjuku, Tokyo. This Shinjuku is populated by humans and Japanese folklore  spirits, yokai. The humans have become indifferent to the yokai's presence, and fail to see them as they go about their lives.

Setting
The production team envisioned Japanese cities as entities, who require physical agents to execute their will and regulate the activities within them. The concept behind the health of a city is based on traditional Chinese medicine in which the smooth flow of a body's fluids nourishes its internal organs. The team equates yokai with qi, humans with water, and agents of the city (karas) with blood. They integrated Celtic mythology into their concept for further symbolisms, treating the city as the male (yang); and Yurine, the manifestation of its will as female (yin). DUALISM

In contrast, their theory treats the humans and agents as the children of the cityand its will, and classifies them as the reproduction system's five major organs . Following the team's vision, the mikuras (evil yokai) represent the five elements in this system. This idea forms the basis of the relationship between cities and their inhabitants in the show.

Story - Relevant portions Only
Ibira initially pictured Karas as a horror story with a vengeance theme. The protagonist karas is on a quest, slaughtering mikuras to recover the body parts of his murdered lover. Until he recovers all the parts, he assembles them into a katana to kill the mikuras.

Seems somewhat familiar.

Myth of Osiris and Isis
Set found Osiris' coffin, took his body out, and dismembered him into 14 parts, scattering them across the land of Egypt. Isis sets out to look for the pieces and she was able to find 13 but was unable to find the 14th. Instead, she fashioned a phallus out of gold and sang a song around Osiris until he came back to life. Osiris was resurrected. Due to this experience, Osiris became Lord of the Dead, and the Afterlife.

Story Continued
A side story takes place within the main plot, focusing on the humans affected by the ongoing events. The characters, Minoru Sagisaka and Narumi Kure   are detectives in Shinjuku's Intervention Department. Portrayed in a similar manner to Mulder and Scully of The X-Files, they investigate serial murders for supernatural evidence. A climatic sequence depicts Otoha's collapse from his wounds; but his conviction in protecting the city and its inhabitants, resurrects his Yurine. While karas from other cities observe the showdown between Otoha and Eko. Eko conjures and merges with a huge white dragon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 05:09:41 PM
I DON'T KNOW HOW RELIABLE BOW IS BUT SOME STUFF THAT I'M READING IS POINTING THAT THIS PERSON KNOWS SOMETHING. IN HER POSTS SHE MENTIONED THE GARY MONUMENT, WHICH WE KNOW NOW IT HAS BEEN UNVEILED TWICE, SHE WENT AS FAR AS TO POST ABOUT OSIRIS REALLY EMPHASIZED OSIRIS IN ONE OF HER POSTS. NOW, I DON'T KNOW BUT SHE ALSO MENTIONED THE MILLION DOLLAR THEATER IN DOWNTOWN L.A. THERE WAS GONNA BE AN MJ TRIBUTE CELEBRATING THE ONGOING LIFE OF MICHAEL JACKSON I CAN'T FIND IF IT ACTUALLY TOOK PLACE BUT SHE THREW THIS THEATER OUT THERE. I FIND IT INTERESTING THE OSIRIS AND MONUMENT THING ARE REALLY FITTING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 26, 2010, 05:22:22 PM
Quote from: "cin_pyt"
I DON'T KNOW HOW RELIABLE BOW IS BUT SOME STUFF THAT I'M READING IS POINTING THAT THIS PERSON KNOWS SOMETHING. IN HER POSTS SHE MENTIONED THE GARY MONUMENT, WHICH WE KNOW NOW IT HAS BEEN UNVEILED TWICE, SHE WENT AS FAR AS TO POST ABOUT OSIRIS REALLY EMPHASIZED OSIRIS IN ONE OF HER POSTS. NOW, I DON'T KNOW BUT SHE ALSO MENTIONED THE MILLION DOLLAR THEATER IN DOWNTOWN L.A. THERE WAS GONNA BE AN MJ TRIBUTE CELEBRATING THE ONGOING LIFE OF MICHAEL JACKSON I CAN'T FIND IF IT ACTUALLY TOOK PLACE BUT SHE THREW THIS THEATER OUT THERE. I FIND IT INTERESTING THE OSIRIS AND MONUMENT THING ARE REALLY FITTING.

You do realize that Seeing Clues mentions Isis and Osiris MONTHS ago on their blog.

Sunday, December 27, 2009
The Ankh - Life After Death and This Is It

I have created 11 videos on Michael and his connections to Egypt. I also have been posting about this on the forums weeks.

This does not validate her at all. It means, she reads Seeing Clues' blog and/or has maybe viewed my videos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 05:26:11 PM
I DON'T KNOW I HAVE NO IDEA THE THING IS I'M JUST A READER I APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S INPUT THOUGH I'VE READ SEEING CLUES, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR VIDS WILL LOOK INTO THEM THOUGH. THIS MIND BOGGLING I'M LEARNING A LOT OF STUFF I AM FINDING THINGS INTERESTING.

info on Million dollar theater in L.a.

The Million Dollar Theater at 307 S. Broadway in downtown Los Angeles is one of the first movie palaces built in the United States. It opened in February 1918. It is the northernmost of the collection of historical movie palaces in the Broadway Theater District and stands directly across from the landmark Bradbury Building.

[edit] History

The Million Dollar was the first movie house built by entrepreneur Sid Grauman. Grauman was later responsible for Grauman's Egyptian Theatre and Grauman's Chinese Theatre, both on Hollywood Boulevard, and was partly responsible for the entertainment district shifting from downtown Los Angeles to Hollywood in the mid-1920s. Sculptor Joseph Mora did the elaborate and surprising exterior ornament, including bursts of lavish Churrigueresque decoration, multiple statues, longhorn skulls and other odd features. The auditorium architect was William L. Woollett, and the designer of the twelve-story tower was Los Angeles architect Albert C. Martin, Sr.. The office building long housed the original headquarters of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California.
[edit] 1940s

In the 1940s the theater was the second run house of the famous Orpheum circuit. Acts such as the Nat King Cole Trio, and Joe Liggins and The Honey Drippers performed on its stage. In 1949 the Million Dollar was taken over by Frank Fouce, a local Spanish language theater owner and film distributor. The Million Dollar Theater became the mecca of Spanish language, in particular Mexican, entertainment in the United States. Dolores del Río, María Félix, Agustín Lara, José Alfredo Jiménez, José Feliciano, Juan Gabriel, Vicente Fernández, and Celia Cruz are but a few of the artists that worked for Empresa Fouce (Fouce Enterprise). The well known mariachi Los Comperos were founded to accompany the many Ranchero performers when working the Million Dollar. It was also the first venue where the late Mexican film star Antonio Aguilar worked with his rodeo horses on stage. This is where he conceived the idea for his large arena rodeo productions.
[edit] 1950s-1960s

In the late 1950s and early 1960s the theater's owner, Frank Fouce, went on to found Spanish International Communications Corp., named after his Spanish International Theater Company (which included the Million Dollar Theater and the Mayan Theater, also located in Downtown Los Angeles). This company comprised the first group of Spanish language and UHF television stations in the United States; KMEX Channel 34 in Los Angeles can trace its roots to the Million Dollar Theater. The Million Dollar Theater and the Fouce Family were pioneers in the then unheard of Spanish entertainment industry.

For their efforts Frank Fouce was awarded La Aguila Azteca (Order of the Aztec Eagle), Mexico's highest civilian award, by President Miguel Alemán Valdés. The theater and Frank Fouce were also honored by the Mexican actors union ANDA for their contributions to the Mexican film, recording, and entertainment industry. In addition to its very successful stage productions, the theater was also the most prominent Spanish language cinema in the United States. Every major Mexican motion picture premiered at the Million Dollar. The most well known Spanish motion picture theater.
[edit] 1970s-1990s

Gonzalo L. Checa, President of the Spanish division of the Metropolitan Theater Corporation, was responsible for the upsurge of attendance at the Million Dollar Theater in the 1970s and 1980s due to his great expertise and keen insight of the entertainment needs of the Hispanic community. He was the one who oversaw, contracted and scheduled the fantastic showcase stage shows and the international movie premieres of notable Mexican and Latin film stars, such as Mario Moreno (Cantinflas) and the popular Spanish singer/actress Sarita Montiel and the Argentine "Elvis" Sandro de América. During this golden heyday the large lines of people waiting to attend the Million Dollar would wrap around the block and cause the Los Angeles Poice Department to close down Broadway to traffic. He is a well known expert, consultant and authority of the Mexican and Spanish Cinema as well as a legendary and well respected member of the Spanish motion picture business world, who became a low profile power broker and behind the scenes player, who helped launch the U.S. invasion of such stars as Vicente Fernández, José José, Nelson Ned, Juan Gabriel, Julio Alemán, María Elena Velasco ("La India Maria"), Enrique Cuenca Marquez and Eduardo Manzano ("Los Polivoces"), Raúl Ramírez, Jorge Rivero, Rodolfo de Anda, Eulalio Gonzalez ("El Piporo"), Joan Sebastian, Antonio Aguilar and his wife Flor Silvestre, Gaspar Henaine ("Capulina"), and the famous silver masked wrestler Rodolfo Guzmán Huerta ("El Santo") as well as countless other Spanish entertainment heavyweights and greats.
[edit] 2000s

After serving as the home of a Spanish-speaking church for some years, as of 2006 the Million Dollar theater is empty, although the office building was recently renovated and converted to residential space.

In February 2008, the Million Dollar theater was re-opened, once again showing live Spanish theatre. It continues to draw large crowds with plans to begin screening major motion picture premieres.

The exterior of the theater also appeared prominently in the science fiction film Blade Runner.[/b :o

NOW FOCUS ON BLADE RUNNER THAT DEALS WITH VARIOUS THEMES THAT MAKE YOU GO UHUM...........TO MAKE IT SHORT NOAH'S FLOOD, DOVES (REMEMBER YESTERDAY THE MENTION ABOUT DOVES), SKIN CANCER, PARANOIA, EYES AND MEMORIES, DEATH IMMORATILITY, CLONING MORE STUFF  I LEAVE THE LINKS LOOK INTO IT. ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 26, 2010, 05:33:05 PM
Quote from: "cin_pyt"
I DON'T KNOW I HAVE NO IDEA THE THING IS I'M JUST A READER I APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S INPUT THOUGH I'VE READ SEEING CLUES, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR VIDS WILL LOOK INTO THEM THOUGH. THIS MIND BOGGLING I'M LEARNING A LOT OF STUFF I AM FINDING THINGS INTERESTING.

info on Million dollar theater in L.a.

The Million Dollar Theater at 307 S. Broadway in downtown Los Angeles is one of the first movie palaces built in the United States. It opened in February 1918. It is the northernmost of the collection of historical movie palaces in the Broadway Theater District and stands directly across from the landmark Bradbury Building.

[edit] History

The Million Dollar was the first movie house built by entrepreneur Sid Grauman. Grauman was later responsible for Grauman's Egyptian Theatre and Grauman's Chinese Theatre, both on Hollywood Boulevard, and was partly responsible for the entertainment district shifting from downtown Los Angeles to Hollywood in the mid-1920s. Sculptor Joseph Mora did the elaborate and surprising exterior ornament, including bursts of lavish Churrigueresque decoration, multiple statues, longhorn skulls and other odd features. The auditorium architect was William L. Woollett, and the designer of the twelve-story tower was Los Angeles architect Albert C. Martin, Sr.. The office building long housed the original headquarters of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California.
[edit] 1940s

In the 1940s the theater was the second run house of the famous Orpheum circuit. Acts such as the Nat King Cole Trio, and Joe Liggins and The Honey Drippers performed on its stage. In 1949 the Million Dollar was taken over by Frank Fouce, a local Spanish language theater owner and film distributor. The Million Dollar Theater became the mecca of Spanish language, in particular Mexican, entertainment in the United States. Dolores del Río, María Félix, Agustín Lara, José Alfredo Jiménez, José Feliciano, Juan Gabriel, Vicente Fernández, and Celia Cruz are but a few of the artists that worked for Empresa Fouce (Fouce Enterprise). The well known mariachi Los Comperos were founded to accompany the many Ranchero performers when working the Million Dollar. It was also the first venue where the late Mexican film star Antonio Aguilar worked with his rodeo horses on stage. This is where he conceived the idea for his large arena rodeo productions.
[edit] 1950s-1960s

In the late 1950s and early 1960s the theater's owner, Frank Fouce, went on to found Spanish International Communications Corp., named after his Spanish International Theater Company (which included the Million Dollar Theater and the Mayan Theater, also located in Downtown Los Angeles). This company comprised the first group of Spanish language and UHF television stations in the United States; KMEX Channel 34 in Los Angeles can trace its roots to the Million Dollar Theater. The Million Dollar Theater and the Fouce Family were pioneers in the then unheard of Spanish entertainment industry.

For their efforts Frank Fouce was awarded La Aguila Azteca (Order of the Aztec Eagle), Mexico's highest civilian award, by President Miguel Alemán Valdés. The theater and Frank Fouce were also honored by the Mexican actors union ANDA for their contributions to the Mexican film, recording, and entertainment industry. In addition to its very successful stage productions, the theater was also the most prominent Spanish language cinema in the United States. Every major Mexican motion picture premiered at the Million Dollar. The most well known Spanish motion picture theater.
[edit] 1970s-1990s

Gonzalo L. Checa, President of the Spanish division of the Metropolitan Theater Corporation, was responsible for the upsurge of attendance at the Million Dollar Theater in the 1970s and 1980s due to his great expertise and keen insight of the entertainment needs of the Hispanic community. He was the one who oversaw, contracted and scheduled the fantastic showcase stage shows and the international movie premieres of notable Mexican and Latin film stars, such as Mario Moreno (Cantinflas) and the popular Spanish singer/actress Sarita Montiel and the Argentine "Elvis" Sandro de América. During this golden heyday the large lines of people waiting to attend the Million Dollar would wrap around the block and cause the Los Angeles Poice Department to close down Broadway to traffic. He is a well known expert, consultant and authority of the Mexican and Spanish Cinema as well as a legendary and well respected member of the Spanish motion picture business world, who became a low profile power broker and behind the scenes player, who helped launch the U.S. invasion of such stars as Vicente Fernández, José José, Nelson Ned, Juan Gabriel, Julio Alemán, María Elena Velasco ("La India Maria"), Enrique Cuenca Marquez and Eduardo Manzano ("Los Polivoces"), Raúl Ramírez, Jorge Rivero, Rodolfo de Anda, Eulalio Gonzalez ("El Piporo"), Joan Sebastian, Antonio Aguilar and his wife Flor Silvestre, Gaspar Henaine ("Capulina"), and the famous silver masked wrestler Rodolfo Guzmán Huerta ("El Santo") as well as countless other Spanish entertainment heavyweights and greats.
[edit] 2000s

After serving as the home of a Spanish-speaking church for some years, as of 2006 the Million Dollar theater is empty, although the office building was recently renovated and converted to residential space.

In February 2008, the Million Dollar theater was re-opened, once again showing live Spanish theatre. It continues to draw large crowds with plans to begin screening major motion picture premieres.

The exterior of the theater also appeared prominently in the science fiction film Blade Runner.[/b :o

NOW FOCUS ON BLADE RUNNER THAT DEALS WITH VARIOUS THEMES THAT MAKE YOU GO UHUM...........TO MAKE IT SHORT NOAH'S FLOOD, DOVES (REMEMBER YESTERDAY THE MENTION ABOUT DOVES), SKIN CANCER, PARANOIA, EYES AND MEMORIES, DEATH IMMORATILITY, CLONING MORE STUFF  I LEAVE THE LINKS LOOK INTO IT. ;)

Yes, BOW is reading the same sources as everyone else. Blogs, articles and these very forums.

[youtube:2sgq9kbe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcHOmmlARQo[/youtube:2sgq9kbe]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 05:35:40 PM
WHOA! YEP, THERE YA GO. I REMEMBER READING THIS BOOK FOR A CLASS IN WORLD RELIGION. THANKS SERENITY FOR THE INFO I FIND ALL OF THIS REALLY INFORMATIVE.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 26, 2010, 05:40:54 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
 Jim Morey, both Jackson's and America's former band manager,

Dangerous Tour
Dates:
-1st leg [June 27, 1992 - December 31, 1992]
-2nd leg [Aug. 24, 1993 - November 11, 1993]
The "Dangerous" tour included 69 concerts to about 3.5 million loving fans.

Creation:
Show Conceived & Created by:    Michael Jackson and Kenny Ortega
Choreographed by:    Michael Jackson
"Jam" Choreographed by:    Michael Jackson and LaVelle Smith
Artistic Director:    Michael Jackson
Staged & Designed by:    Kenny Ortega
Set Designed by:    Tom McPhillips
Lightning Designer:    Peter Morse
Executive Director:    MJJ Productions - Norma E. Staikos
Director of Security:    Bill Bray
Costumes Designed by:    Dennis Tompkins and Michael Bush
Hair & Make-up:    Karen Faye-Mitchell
Personal Management:    Gallin Morey Associates - Sandy Gallin, Jim Morey

MJJ Productions Staff:
Executive Administrator: Evvy Tavasci
Administrative Assistant: Rosemary Chavira
Personell Director: Grace Rwaramba
Director of Special Services: Miko Brando
Administrative Coordinator: Gary Hearne
Exec. Administrator, MJJ Productions: Martha Williams

Special thanks to David Copperfield whose magical genius was invaluable!

Dangerous Tour - Setlist
Intro [Carmina Burana]
Jam
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Human Nature
Smooth Criminal
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
She's Out Of My Life
Jackson 5 Medley [I Want You Back I The Love You Save I I'll Be There]
Thriller
Billie Jean
Working Day And Night
Beat It
Will You Be There
Black Or White
Interlude: We Are The World
Heal The World
Man In The Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
June 26, 2010, 06:03:49 PM
[youtube:npia462e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohfxe48UKD8&feature=related[/youtube:npia462e]

:geek:

Everything "everyone" finds and posts IS RELEVANT... ;)

It only becomes an ISSUE and PROBLEM in seeing TRUTH when feelings get HURT.

If the "messenger" becomes the FOCUS of ATTENTION the information ALREADY in front of US thus becomes VALID or INVALID and the actual INFO gets LOST in the settling of DUST.

The answers have been there ALL this TIME. In viewing Michael's "MOONWALKER" movie, the answers ARE there, if we choose to pay ATTENTION.
[youtube:npia462e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy-1Dw-d8WY&feature=related[/youtube:npia462e]
Love and peace
 :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
 10 Copies of KARAS on DVD Winners

* Rip Moore
    * Charles Evans - Evan Chandler?
    * RICK BUNNELL
    * Cheryl Free
    * Benita Dharmaraj
    * Mark Masuoka
    * Bob Cassidy
    * Janse Murata
    * Antonio Moore
    * Paul Chan

Dewey Bunnell is an Anglo-American musician, singer, and songwriter, famous as a member of folk rock band, America.
As with the other members, Bunnell wrote, sang and played guitar. His most well-known compositions are
"A Horse with No Name", "Ventura Highway", and "Tin Man".

A Horse with No Name
Despite (or perhaps, because of) the song's being banned by some U.S. radio stations (including one in Kansas City) because of supposed drug references the song ascended to number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and the album quickly scored platinum. The song did chart earlier in the Netherlands (reaching number 11) and the UK (reaching number 3), than it actually did in the United States. The interpretation of the song as a drug reference comes from the fact that "horse" is a common slang term for heroin.

"A Place With No Name" is the first known unreleased single of singer/songwriter Michael Jackson's posthumous career. It currently exists as a 25-second sound bite. The sound bite was released by news outlet TMZ.com on July 16, 2009 and closely resembles "A Horse with No Name".  Jim Morey, both Jackson's and America's former band manager, has stated that "America was honored that Michael chose to do their song and they hope it becomes available for all Michael's fans to hear."

[youtube:yzxkok9p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM[/youtube:yzxkok9p]

[youtube:yzxkok9p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65xzL7ebeI[/youtube:yzxkok9p]

That's right.

Michael Jackson's new CD reportedly out in late 2010 -- New song, 'A Place with No Name' included?
July 9 2010

Even after the tragic passing of Michael Jackson, fans are still hoping to hear some of the never before released songs that the King of Pop reportedly has in his library of work. According to a new report, a new album from Michael Jackson is set to be released later this year, and it will reportedly include the song, "A Place with No Name."
According to a new report by the Daily Record, the song is a re-write of the famous song, "A Horse with No Name," from the band America back in 1972. The writer of the original song, Dewey Bunnell is pleased with the fact that Jackson liked the song enough to "rework" the song.
Bunnell says:

"I had heard about it a couple of years ago, before Michael passed. After his death, I forgot about it. Now it seems the song will come out this year, and the credits will read 'Michael Jackson and Dewey Bunnell.' It's pretty amazing."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal