*Mo*

The will has not been filed with the court
June 26, 2010, 11:59:15 AM

Yesterday TMZ posted an article titled "One Year Later: Michael Jackson's Kids", you can find it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a screenshot of page 6 of that photo gallery:

What stood out to me in this text was:

The will has not been filed with the court.

:shock:  :shock: Not been filed..?  So then what are these TMZ articles all about..?

Jackson's Dad Aced Out of Will
Originally posted Jun 30th 2009 3:34 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson signed a will in 2002 providing for his children and his mom, but leaving nothing to daddy Joe -- this according to the Wall Street Journal.

As we reported yesterday, attorney John Branca has the will and plans to file it with the court within 30 days of the singer's death. According to the will, Jackson reportedly left his estate -- estimated at $1 billion -- to his mother, three children and one or more charities.

As for why Joe was left out -- Jackson has said during his childhood his father beat him.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael's Will Handed Over to Jackson Family
Originally posted Jun 30th 2009 1:31 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

A copy of Michael Jackson's will has finally made it into the hands of the Jackson family.

The will -- which was being held by Michael's attorney John Branca -- reportedly leaves everything to Katherine Jackson, MJ's three kids and one or more charities ... and Joe Jackson gets nothing.

The Jackson family said the will is set to be filed in court.

Michael Jackson Will -- Filed Tomorrow
Originally posted Jun 30th 2009 5:53 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Sources tell us Michael Jackson's will is going to be filed tomorrow in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

Michael Jackson's Will
Originally posted Jul 1st 2009 8:17 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

We now know what's in Michael Jackson's will -- for starters, he never said where he wanted to be buried.

We've learned the will -- which will be filed today -- is 5 pages long. As for who gets what -- Jackson's entire estate goes to the Michael Jackson Family Trust. The trust documents are not included in the will and the contents of the trust remain confidential.

We're told the trust provides for Michael's children and mother, and distributes money to several charities.

Jackson's Last Will -- Diana Ross Mentioned
Originally posted Jul 1st 2009 9:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's will has been filed with the court. Jackson asks that his mother, Katherine, be made the guardian of all three of his kids. The will says if Katherine died before him or couldn't serve as guardian, he nominated Diana Ross.

And there's a petition filed along with the will, saying Jackson's estate is worth more than $500,000,000. The petition says almost all of the estate "consists of non-cash, non-liquid assets, including primarily an interest in a catalog of music royalty rights which is currently being administered by Sony/ATV, and interests in various entities."

VIEW DOC: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As we first reported, the will leaves everything to the Michael Jackson Family Trust, stating, "I give my entire estate to the Trustee or Trustees..."

The will has been misinterpreted in reports -- suggesting that Debbie Rowe was intentionally excluded. Jackson has even excluded his own children from getting property under the will. But all that means is that the trust he created will control the distribution of property.

The will declares that Jackson is not married.

The will names John Branca, John McClain and Barry Siegel as co-Executors. Branca was Jackson's lawyer, McClain is a music exec and Siegel was Jackson's accountant. But Siegel resigned from his role as executor in 2003.

Branca and McClain just released the following statement: "The most important element of Michael's will is his unwavering desire that his mother, Katherine, become the legal guardian for his three children."

Michael Jackson Court Hearing
Originally posted Jul 1st 2009 10:47 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

UPDATE: The judge in the case has ruled Katherine will remain as temporary administrator for the rest of the week. The judge said it wasn't urgent to change things up immediately -- that the matter will be heard Monday.

There's a hearing underway over Michael Jackson's will.

Here's the problem. On Monday, Katherine's lawyers got an order from the judge making Katherine the temporary administrator of her son's estate, based on her belief that no will existed.

Now that a will has been filed, the named executors want to make sure they have control over the assets and are asking the judge to nullify Katherine's power to move assets around -- even temporarily.

We're told there isn't a conflict between Katherine and the new executors -- it's just to button things up.

No Second Jackson Will
Originally posted Jul 1st 2009 6:45 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

There are all sorts of reports of a second Michael Jackson will -- we're told a second will does NOT exist.

We do know Jackson signed several wills prior to the one that was filed today in court. The will was signed in July, 2002 -- almost five months after Prince Michael Jackson II was born. We're told Jackson had wills before that but updated them after the birth of the third child.

The prior wills became null and void when Jackson signed the 2002 will.

Jackson Showdown in Court Today
Originally posted Jul 5th 2009 10:20 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Today we'll know if Katherine Jackson will fight over Michael Jackson's will -- or at least we'll know if her lawyer plans a fight.

We've learned lawyers for John Branca and John McClain -- the two men named co-executors in Michael Jackson's will -- will ask the judge to put them in charge of the estate, at least until the will is formally presented in court.

But here's the wild card -- last week, before the will was filed, Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Londell McMillan, went to court and got the judge to temporarily make Katherine the administrator of the estate. That power expires today.

The question -- will McMillan object to putting Branca and McClain in control of the estate? Jermaine Jackson has said he wants everyone to respect Michael's wishes. Sources tell us Jermaine's feelings are shared by the other siblings, but McMillan may have a different agenda. We're told many members of Michael's family are upset with McMillan and believe he's grandstanding. Lawyers for the named co-executors are bracing for a fight.

Ironically, the will names Katherine the guardian of Michael's children.

Soooooo...now we learn that the will has NOT been filed with the court, which means that everything that has to do with decisions based on that will, which is not filed with the court, is bogus...bullshit...all smoke and mirrors...

Of course it´s all bullshit, because you can't file a will with the court of a person who is still very much alive and kicking.  Smile..!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MO - if the will has not been filed, does that mean that Branca et al are also in on this "hoax"? Is Michael then really making all of the financial decisions? I'm really confused now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ha and without Letters Probate (registering the Will), you cannot carry on business transactions, transfer of land, etc. without Letters Probate or Letters of Administration, technically the Executors would be committing fraud if indeed the person was dead....however, we know better than that LOL....thank you for this update.  I have been in law for 30 years and this all seemed too quick and easy for such a large estate.  IF MJ was gone, his estate matters would be going on for years and his money would be tied up for years.

Interesting that this information is getting printed after the 25th and maybe all our questions will be answered in due course through stories in the media.  I kept telling people that the Will needs to be registered with the Court before the Executors can proceed to deal with the money and business of the estate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "shelby61"
Ha and without Letters Probate (registering the Will), you cannot carry on business transactions, transfer of land, etc. without Letters Probate or Letters of Administration, technically the Executors would be committing fraud if indeed the person was dead....however, we know better than that LOL....thank you for this update.  I have been in law for 30 years and this all seemed too quick and easy for such a large estate.  IF MJ was gone, his estate matters would be going on for years and his money would be tied up for years.

Interesting that this information is getting printed after the 25th and maybe all our questions will be answered in due course through stories in the media.  I kept telling people that the Will needs to be registered with the Court before the Executors can proceed to deal with the money and business of the estate.

And it won't be registered since Michael didn't write or sign that..

Branca..I'm so in doubt.. What would his role in the hoax be? I DON'T THINK he's even involved. He did this to him behind his back and now the Jacksons are trying to revoke the will.

I can't find any logic explanation other than that..
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 12:32:17 PM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

What bothers me is this? Could Michael have been stripped of his money and these ppl took control and now he's somewhere living of whatever he has and waiting for the right moment to expose someone? I don't know it's rather strange Mrs. Katherine trying to sell a book and having money problems, so it seems she's not getting any $$$ only from her Social Security. Michael can be providing for the kids that's what I think. What's also weird I mean Joe and Katherine are Michael's parents they shouldn't have to ask permission to use their own son's name. The estate has everything controlled they can't touch a cent from that money. Michael perhaps escaped by planning a real thing the "overdose/murder" yeah and it's more than CM. That's why the family is helping him out he has to get his $$$ money back there were thieves around Mike and they're trying to get more and more $$$. Michael has to play dead really it's in his best interest the family knows and they're angry they want justice it's natural, the will isn't a valid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
MO - if the will has not been filed, does that mean that Branca et al are also in on this "hoax"? Is Michael then really making all of the financial decisions? I'm really confused now.

The will was filed.  The link MO posted is for events COVERING THE PAST YEAR which includes a time when the will had yet to be filed.  Here is the link to the original story where that text is.  It's dated June 30, 2009 which is about the same time that Mr. Branca came forward with a WILL he shouldn't have been in possesion of to begin with.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Ok my heart is racing and i am totally confused on this. So has the will been filed or no. The article featured in this thread from TMZ...what is the date that this article surfaced.Is there an EXACT way we can find out if the will has indeed been filed? Lawyers where are ya! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "simplyme"

The will was filed.  The link MO posted is for events COVERING THE PAST YEAR which includes a time when the will had yet to be filed.  Here is the link to the original story where that text is.  It's dated June 30, 2009 which is about the same time that Mr. Branca came forward with a WILL he shouldn't have been in possesion of to begin with.

I posted articles saying the will had yet to be filed and articles stating the will had been filed.  Yesterday, on June 25th, TMZ states in the article "One Year Later: Michael Jackson's Kids" at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that the will has NOT been filed.

The article you refer to:

Compare the text to the article TMZ posted yesterday:

They did not quote the June 30 article, except for the line "The will has not been files with the court".  Yesterday's article was a retrospective view of what happened then and stating what did happen.  

In my opinion the line "The will has not been files with the court" was put in there again for the obvious reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

IF THE WILL IS NOT FILED WITH THE COURT, THEN ALL THE BUSSINESS ARE NOT IN PROFIT OF SOMEONE DEAD  BECAUSE THE WILL IS NOT FILLED??? LIKE THEY ARE REPRESENTING "ALIVE MJ", NOT THE "MJ DEAD"... SO THEY ARE NOT BREAKING LAW??? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

liegi

It's hard to disprove Mo!! Mo and Souza know what they're talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So the will has NEVER been filed in court to date?  In my mind that says Michael is not dead.  But please clarify as sometimes my mind runs ahead of my eyes :P   In that case the Trustees are acting on a power of attorney/client relationship, i.e.  They are doing what is deemed best for their client, Michael Jackson entrusted by  Michael Jackson during his period of incapacitation.  Is this on the right track?  I have no legal background so I'm just trying to use a bit of common sense.  However, sometimes... :lol:  :lol:  Help me out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

if the article is from the July 5th,2009, the filing the will to court was in the process to get approved. Somebody should take the responsibility to manage finance and assets and Kathrine was temporary appointed as an administrator until court approval. I think that is the case. Or am I missing the point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Case Summary

Case Number: BP117321
JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH - DECEDENT

Filing Date: 06/29/2009

---------------------------------------------------------

07/01/2009 Prob Will-Ltrs Test/IAEA

06/29/2009 Supplement (TO ATTACHMENT 3F(3) OF PETITION FOR LETTERS OF SPECIAL ADMIN. )
Filed by Attorney for Petitioner

06/29/2009 Letters of Administration/IAEA

06/29/2009 Ord-Appt Special Admin/NO IAEA (BOND $500,000. )
Filed by Attorney for Petitioner

06/29/2009 Letters of Special Administration
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simplyme"

The will was filed[/b].  The link MO posted is for events COVERING THE PAST YEAR which includes a time when the will had yet to be filed.  Here is the link to the original story where that text is.  It's dated June 30, 2009 which is about the same time that Mr. Branca came forward with a WILL he shouldn't have been in possesion of to begin with.

Totally agree with you. That image was just a snippet, one of many they posted reference the events of the last year. I don't see anything that suggests otherwise. Doesn't prove he's dead, IMO, but the will has, IMO, been filed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Yesterday TMZ posted an article titled "One Year Later: Michael Jackson's Kids", you can find it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a screenshot of page 6 of that photo gallery:

What stood out to me in this text was:

The will has not been filed with the court.

:shock:  :shock: Not been filed..?  So then what are these TMZ articles all about..?

Jackson's Dad Aced Out of Will
Originally posted Jun 30th 2009 3:34 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson signed a will in 2002 providing for his children and his mom, but leaving nothing to daddy Joe -- this according to the Wall Street Journal.

As we reported yesterday, attorney John Branca has the will and plans to file it with the court within 30 days of the singer's death. According to the will, Jackson reportedly left his estate -- estimated at $1 billion -- to his mother, three children and one or more charities.

As for why Joe was left out -- Jackson has said during his childhood his father beat him.

Michael's Will Handed Over to Jackson Family
Originally posted Jun 30th 2009 1:31 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

A copy of Michael Jackson's will has finally made it into the hands of the Jackson family.

The will -- which was being held by Michael's attorney John Branca -- reportedly leaves everything to Katherine Jackson, MJ's three kids and one or more charities ... and Joe Jackson gets nothing.

The Jackson family said the will is set to be filed in court.

Michael Jackson Will -- Filed Tomorrow
Originally posted Jun 30th 2009 5:53 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Sources tell us Michael Jackson's will is going to be filed tomorrow in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

Michael Jackson's Will
Originally posted Jul 1st 2009 8:17 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

We now know what's in Michael Jackson's will -- for starters, he never said where he wanted to be buried.

We've learned the will -- which will be filed today -- is 5 pages long. As for who gets what -- Jackson's entire estate goes to the Michael Jackson Family Trust. The trust documents are not included in the will and the contents of the trust remain confidential.

We're told the trust provides for Michael's children and mother, and distributes money to several charities.

Jackson's Last Will -- Diana Ross Mentioned
Originally posted Jul 1st 2009 9:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's will has been filed with the court. Jackson asks that his mother, Katherine, be made the guardian of all three of his kids. The will says if Katherine died before him or couldn't serve as guardian, he nominated Diana Ross.

And there's a petition filed along with the will, saying Jackson's estate is worth more than $500,000,000. The petition says almost all of the estate "consists of non-cash, non-liquid assets, including primarily an interest in a catalog of music royalty rights which is currently being administered by Sony/ATV, and interests in various entities."

VIEW DOC: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As we first reported, the will leaves everything to the Michael Jackson Family Trust, stating, "I give my entire estate to the Trustee or Trustees..."

The will has been misinterpreted in reports -- suggesting that Debbie Rowe was intentionally excluded. Jackson has even excluded his own children from getting property under the will. But all that means is that the trust he created will control the distribution of property.

The will declares that Jackson is not married.

The will names John Branca, John McClain and Barry Siegel as co-Executors. Branca was Jackson's lawyer, McClain is a music exec and Siegel was Jackson's accountant. But Siegel resigned from his role as executor in 2003.

Branca and McClain just released the following statement: "The most important element of Michael's will is his unwavering desire that his mother, Katherine, become the legal guardian for his three children."

Michael Jackson Court Hearing
Originally posted Jul 1st 2009 10:47 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

UPDATE: The judge in the case has ruled Katherine will remain as temporary administrator for the rest of the week. The judge said it wasn't urgent to change things up immediately -- that the matter will be heard Monday.

There's a hearing underway over Michael Jackson's will.

Here's the problem. On Monday, Katherine's lawyers got an order from the judge making Katherine the temporary administrator of her son's estate, based on her belief that no will existed.

Now that a will has been filed, the named executors want to make sure they have control over the assets and are asking the judge to nullify Katherine's power to move assets around -- even temporarily.

We're told there isn't a conflict between Katherine and the new executors -- it's just to button things up.

No Second Jackson Will
Originally posted Jul 1st 2009 6:45 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

There are all sorts of reports of a second Michael Jackson will -- we're told a second will does NOT exist.

We do know Jackson signed several wills prior to the one that was filed today in court. The will was signed in July, 2002 -- almost five months after Prince Michael Jackson II was born. We're told Jackson had wills before that but updated them after the birth of the third child.

The prior wills became null and void when Jackson signed the 2002 will.

Jackson Showdown in Court Today
Originally posted Jul 5th 2009 10:20 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Today we'll know if Katherine Jackson will fight over Michael Jackson's will -- or at least we'll know if her lawyer plans a fight.

We've learned lawyers for John Branca and John McClain -- the two men named co-executors in Michael Jackson's will -- will ask the judge to put them in charge of the estate, at least until the will is formally presented in court.

But here's the wild card -- last week, before the will was filed, Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Londell McMillan, went to court and got the judge to temporarily make Katherine the administrator of the estate. That power expires today.

The question -- will McMillan object to putting Branca and McClain in control of the estate? Jermaine Jackson has said he wants everyone to respect Michael's wishes. Sources tell us Jermaine's feelings are shared by the other siblings, but McMillan may have a different agenda. We're told many members of Michael's family are upset with McMillan and believe he's grandstanding. Lawyers for the named co-executors are bracing for a fight.

Ironically, the will names Katherine the guardian of Michael's children.

Soooooo...now we learn that the will has NOT been filed with the court, which means that everything that has to do with decisions based on that will, which is not filed with the court, is bogus...bullshit...all smoke and mirrors...

Of course it´s all bullshit, because you can't file a will with the court of a person who is still very much alive and kicking.  Smile..!

WOW!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions