Re: Who is this impersonator ?
June 27, 2010, 03:09:44 PM
Thats no red bracelet.Believe what you want but I say and I am convinced that it is Michael!Yes you can buy a red bracelet but I now what I see and thats the same as Mike have.My final words IT IS MICHAEL.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 30, 2010, 11:27:51 AM
It's not Michael, it is carlo riley, just search him up on youtube and you'll hear that it's his voice.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Or just check the link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 30, 2010, 11:47:37 AM
can't help but wonder if this couldn't have been a prime opportunity to make a few tweeks and  be right in the middle of people and no one even think about you bein' there. ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 07, 2010, 12:36:56 AM
Anneken - it is not MJ. You can change your facial features by surgery, you can change even your voice through surgical procedures, but you cannot change your aura, the spirit that comes out of your existence, the unexplainable self that is revealed just by being you. And that is not Michael. If Michael walked out with one of his great disguises, just 30 seconds of watching him would reveal it is him. Fat disguise, ugly disguise, female disguise or not - you will be able to tell.
Like when he was in the gulf country of Bahrain. He walked out in public covered from head to toe in black, in a Muslim woman's outdoor veil an cloak - you could tell right away it was Michael because of his stance, his walk, every little detail in the way he moved.
This guy is not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjjamm

November 10, 2010, 06:02:12 PM
It's Carlo NOT michael, His voice sounds nothing like Michael, his head is WAY smaller, his nose looks nothing like him, he barely looks like Michael in the older years
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 07:42:11 AM
He looks too small and too narrow in the face and shoulders to me, you can't blame that on weight loss it's bone structure.  Also just because he was wearing a red bracelet what does that prove?  If he studied MJ and these impersonators do, that would be another detail to add to his costume.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal