Macaulay Culkin on twitter.
June 25, 2010, 11:43:34 PM
Mmkay, so the 25th is coming to a close and honestly not a lot happened... TMZ had about a billion stories on him, Katherine's book got stolen, and Joe( :evil: ) filed his suit of wrongful death against Murray.

So, I was checking all the usual sites for a final time today when I saw on Macaulay Culkin's twitter what he had tweeted today.....

This is what he said:
"Long live my best friend Michael Jackson.
 He is and will always be the King Of Music.- - Mack "

Macaulay is really blatant about his clues, like when he said "And that's why he IS a genius" the genius of course being MJ. But today's has even more to it than that last one.
"Long live my best friend Michael Jackson" Long live is a way of wishing someone a long life, right? Well, if he's dead then that makes no sense.

"He is and will always be the King of Music" Obviously the present tense of "is" jumps out at me. But, he could just be saying no one will ever make such a big influence on music as he did.

"- - Mack" I think it's sweet how he signs his tweets with the nickname Michael had for him. :D

Okay, just thought I would add this.
Hope everyone had a good Michael Jackson Day!!
Keep the faith.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Macaulay Culkin on twitter.
June 26, 2010, 12:02:53 AM
Macaulay is usually very private. I always enjoy when he speaks up about Michael. They had such a bond.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 12:05:24 AM
That's a beautiful message.  I love that Mack said "the King of Music".  But otherwise I don't think there are any "clues" in his message... The expression "long live" CAN be used when someone died and would be particularly suitable for MJ.  Not sure if you've heard of "The King is dead.  Long live the King!"... It's a historical reference, I believe.  That's what I mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 12:07:43 AM
Thank you for sharing this. I appreciate hearing from him as he has never taken advantage of Michael's kindness and giving spirit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal