I don't know if this was already posted but Jermaine is
on Larry King now! And we all know how Jermaine is the master of slip ups "airport.....I mean hospital" lol so I'm watching. And I'll see if anything strange goes on....hoping for slip ups
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

yuu rockked maah world. yuu knoe yuu did. && everythin ii own I giive

I can\'t be still, yuu THRILL meeh. baybee be mine.!<3

I wish you guys were watching it. Something strange sorta happened

Larry King: Jermaine, do you believe he is somewhere?
Jermaine: "Yes" starts smiling a lot almost giggling. Larry King tries to change subject "Theres a cloud passing by" lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
I saw that too...the whole interview was "STRANGE" to say the least. Notice how they kept smiling and how they DON"T go into the crypt! This interview :D  was reassuring to me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I noticed that too! Really weird but good...I also found a couple of Jermaine's answers to be odd, I'd have to watch it again to tell you which ones specifically I just remember going hmm that's odd. Also, it's interesting how Larry asks Jermaine the same exact questions everytime he interviews him, how come? & one more thing, when they go to the doors of the masoleum & they are looking through the glass down the corridor, Larry tells the camera guy to look or says something to him & points to the doors but the camera guy doesn't even try, interesting  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "imissMJ147"

Jermaine: "Yes" starts smiling a lot almost giggling. Larry King tries to change subject "Theres a cloud passing by" lol

Larry asks Jermaine if he thinks Michael is somewhere??? what a strange thing to ask! And he says Yes?! wtf? I'll have to see this for myself I mean...what?? lol..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

suspicious mind

did anyone else notice the it takes a village remark made by larry? that remark was made here. also jermaines comments about the echo inside the mosoleum. remember the echo comment made by micheal i think somewhere in the human nature part of tii.?the conversation about micheal and lisa marie was intriging also. i almost let this interview get me down until then.sorry to say the one with kf and the other two guys didn't make me feel as confident.i had almost forgotten . did anyone hear him say something about the kids were going to start taking little trips or vacations or something like that?  just out of curiousity don't you think if jermaine wanted to take larry inside as long as it was ok with the rest of the family fl would have nothing to say about it . didn't we see some camera shots from the inside  earlier?jus t wondering . i'm babbleing on forgive me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

rewatching this interview as i type...sometimes i feel larry is being very rude - like recently when Jermaine was laughing about being nagged all the time... jermaine says to larry "you know what i mean, hahaha..."  and larry just huffs if off; larry has done this alot on this interview...   :roll:  

Larry: "do you believe he's somewhere?"
Jermaine: "YES" laughing out loud?????

NEXT, Jermaine keeps going back to Neverland - things that make us go hmmmmmmmmm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just watched it ! :D Love when Larry asks if he thinks Michael is somewhere and Jermaine goes. "Yes" and gets this HUGE smile. What a strange question ;)

Larry: Look at this setting. It's very peaceful.
Jermaine: Yeah, but Neverland is more peaceful than this.

;) he really did love that place haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where can I see it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

It might be on YouTube soon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This was an odd interview but great for us!  :lol:
Oh Jermaine....thank you! :D
Michael HAS to be ALIVE!!!!

Quote from: "imissMJ147"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

oh  my..:D i hope it will be on youtube cuz o gotta watch it..
just can't wait to see Jeremaine again :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's at 3:15  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

I may have my interviews mixed up....there were so many yesterday....but I think it was this one.  Jermaine was asked about seeing "Michael" in the hospital after he was "gone".  He said it was difficult but he went up to him and stroked his cheek. This seems like normal behavior but then he said something else that I can't understand why anyone would do.  He said he opened his eyelids to see his eyes.  To me that seems just wrong.  Maybe I'm off base here but if my loved one had passed and is lying in repose as if in peaceful slumber, I'm not going to pull their eyes open.  Seems very disrespectful to me and I'd have to wonder what his thought process or motivation was on this one.

The other possibility is that he never actually did it but threw it in there as a clue to OPEN YOUR (our collective) EYES.  

I obviously prefer to hope for possibility #2 because if he actually did it, it implies very negative things on several levels as to what went on and who was on that bed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Quote from: "Love4Michael"
I may have my interviews mixed up....there were so many yesterday....but I think it was this one.  Jermaine was asked about seeing "Michael" in the hospital after he was "gone".  He said it was difficult but he went up to him and stroked his cheek. This seems like normal behavior but then he said something else that I can't understand why anyone would do.  He said he opened his eyelids to see his eyes.  To me that seems just wrong.  Maybe I'm off base here but if my loved one had passed and is lying in repose as if in peaceful slumber, I'm not going to pull their eyes open.  Seems very disrespectful to me and I'd have to wonder what his thought process or motivation was on this one.

The other possibility is that he never actually did it but threw it in there as a clue to OPEN YOUR (our collective) EYES.  

I obviously prefer to hope for possibility #2 because if he actually did it, it implies very negative things on several levels as to what went on and who was on that bed.

Maybe when he did that he hadn't been told Michael was dead yet, and he was just doing it to see if Michael was responsive. Then again, Jermaine has been interviewed several times on what it was like to go to the hospital and he's never mentioned doing any of these actions before has he? (stroking his cheek, kissing his cheek, pulling his eyelid open, etc) He just mentioned that he saw his brother, touched him and he was very cold. Thats all. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's all I ever remember him saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions