Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "agathi"
if so this is the end... :cry:

why is it the end??

I mean they had one year to carve his name on this crypt and they didn't do anything, so why now?

Yes maybe it is the end, but I mean the end of the HOAX

I really hope so, my heart can't take much more of this roller coaster.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

It makes me sad to see people losing their faith...come on, guys! This is MICHAEL JACKSON! He is one of the most amazing and talented men to grace our planet! A singer, dancer, producer, director, writer, artist

Think of this, those of little faith:
-Why would his kids not be with him? He LOVED those kids and was with them all the time! Why would they not be at THEIR FATHER'S memorial if HE WAS DEAD?? Cause he's not! They're with him!
-Why a second memorial?? With celebrity performances?? Hmm.
-Why the name on the grave NOW? It's been a whole year! Why today???? To show clues to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear
-Why "wrongful death suits" now?? They have to keep everything in the headlines constantly, to make sure people don't forget (cause, for whatever reason, even when humans say they love someone so much-they still don't seem to look at the obvious. Like when the real Paul McCartney died and they replaced him. All these fans fainting over him...and they couldn't see when their idol was gone!)
-Why a FAKE NAME at the hospital??
-Do we need to go over the autopsy report being false again? How it keeps coming up with different stories?
-FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO BOUGHT THE RE-PRINTED AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MICHAEL JACKSON, there was NO "rest in peace" or anything about him being "dead" in the book. Now, if he died, and it was re-printed with messages from the editor about what a great person he was, WHY WOULD THEY HAVE LEFT THAT OUT?? Because he's not dead!

Geez, people. It's just like with Elvis! They NEVER gave up! And now we know it is true he is alive! Get it together people and stop being selfish! It doesn't matter when he comes back, as long as we know he is alive and well! He did this for a REASON! How about reading about the message he was trying to spread (2012 and reaching the 5th dimension, love for the Earth and animals, an end to police brutality and NWO and Illuminati, an end to LIES about our HISTORY) and spreading that to others instead of waiting for him to show his face so you can tell yourself, "Oh, so he is alive!" and then brag to everybody! Shame, shame, shame!

Michael Jackson is somebody that the Earth has been blessed to have. His innocence and unconditonal love was addicting, his music speaks words that still make me tear up to this very day. I THANK GOD HE IS ALIVE, to know that he is still on this Earth, continuing his mission in life, and for that, is enough. All us BELIEVERS should trust in our knowledge, and not look at the media every 5 seconds and get swayed by one word. ALL THE CLUES ARE THERE!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion

Reaching out to touch a stranger
Electric eyes are everywhere
See that girl, she knows I\'m watching
She likes the way I stare

If they say, why, why? Tell \'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?
I like livin\' this way, I like lovin\' this way

Quote from: "tina420shadows"
It makes me sad to see people losing their faith...come on, guys! This is MICHAEL JACKSON! He is one of the most amazing and talented men to grace our planet! A singer, dancer, producer, director, writer, artist

Think of this, those of little faith:
-Why would his kids not be with him? He LOVED those kids and was with them all the time! Why would they not be at THEIR FATHER'S memorial if HE WAS DEAD?? Cause he's not! They're with him!
-Why a second memorial?? With celebrity performances?? Hmm.
-Why the name on the grave NOW? It's been a whole year! Why today???? To show clues to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear
-Why "wrongful death suits" now?? They have to keep everything in the headlines constantly, to make sure people don't forget (cause, for whatever reason, even when humans say they love someone so much-they still don't seem to look at the obvious. Like when the real Paul McCartney died and they replaced him. All these fans fainting over him...and they couldn't see when their idol was gone!)
-Why a FAKE NAME at the hospital??
-Do we need to go over the autopsy report being false again? How it keeps coming up with different stories?
-FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO BOUGHT THE RE-PRINTED AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MICHAEL JACKSON, there was NO "rest in peace" or anything about him being "dead" in the book. Now, if he died, and it was re-printed with messages from the editor about what a great person he was, WHY WOULD THEY HAVE LEFT THAT OUT?? Because he's not dead!

Geez, people. It's just like with Elvis! They NEVER gave up! And now we know it is true he is alive! Get it together people and stop being selfish! It doesn't matter when he comes back, as long as we know he is alive and well! He did this for a REASON! How about reading about the message he was trying to spread (2012 and reaching the 5th dimension, love for the Earth and animals, an end to police brutality and NWO and Illuminati, an end to LIES about our HISTORY) and spreading that to others instead of waiting for him to show his face so you can tell yourself, "Oh, so he is alive!" and then brag to everybody! Shame, shame, shame!

Michael Jackson is somebody that the Earth has been blessed to have. His innocence and unconditonal love was addicting, his music speaks words that still make me tear up to this very day. I THANK GOD HE IS ALIVE, to know that he is still on this Earth, continuing his mission in life, and for that, is enough. All us BELIEVERS should trust in our knowledge, and not look at the media every 5 seconds and get swayed by one word. ALL THE CLUES ARE THERE!!!!!

Bravo! Very well said!...but i must ask because Im not a huge Beatles fan whatsoever...the real Paul McCartney died and they replaced him????? When did this happen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

all4loveandbelieve

Put it this way, his tomb will be prepared with his name carved for when he really dies years to come. I am trying to be so optimistic here. I am playing scenarios in my head. Why now why not when he died(supposedly) My uncle passed away and we carved his name the week after. Something is fishy here. Do you agree with me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I haven't read the whole thread, nor do I have time to, but I do want to make sure u guys know that that foxnews site is fake.  They're the ones that posted about the fake celebrity deaths last year, like Miley Cyrus, Justin bieber, etc...  Fake site guys, so untrue news...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "grayshki"
I haven't read the whole thread, nor do I have time to, but I do want to make sure u guys know that that foxnews site is fake.  They're the ones that posted about the fake celebrity deaths last year, like Miley Cyrus, Justin bieber, etc...  Fake site guys, so untrue news...

well there ya have it :) actually i havent heard anything about this from anywhere else either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

MIKE MAKE SURE TO ARRIVE BEFORE THEY ENGRAVE YOUR NAME PLZ. PULL A THRILLER ON THE ENGRAVERS HAHA. @MO YES TOTALLY RIGHT ON! IF NOTHING HAPPENS TODAY DOESN'T MEAN THE SHOW HAS STOPPED OK THE MAN KEEPS RUNNING THE SHOW UNTIL HE WANTS. WE GOT THE MEDIA ARE JUST TRYING TO BRING HIM DOWN AGAIN AND IT'S NOT WORKING NOT HERE IT'S NOT AND IT'S NOT THAT WE BELIEVE MIKE IS GOODY GOODY TWO SHOES, BUT COME ON YOU GONNA TELL ME CM IS LIKE WHATEVER ON THIS DAY? NOPE! NO WAY I MEAN YOU'D THINK THAT WITH ALL THOSE FANS THAT SHOWED UP ONE WOULDN'T BE ALL THERE AND GO STALK MURRAY OOH HOLD MIKE I JUST GAVE YOU AN IDEA LOVE YOU MORE ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ejay"
I'll believe that when I see it. Maybe :D

Love it, Ejay! I think it is interesting that his name is carved on the tomb today! Seems very fishy to me.  Why, after all this time :?: .  I am not going to be stopped or moved by this at all.  I am standing firm.  I am not giving up, until I know the whole truth! God bless you all! xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Like when the real Paul McCartney died and they replaced him.  :o
What???????????
I've read here  on this forum,somethig about P.M.beeing dead some years before,but I still dont understand this story.It was a fake news for senzationalism or a joke?
Please  explain to me this story if you have time,ok?
Thank you very much. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "MYLOVELYONE"
Quote from: "Loud"
Quote from: "MYLOVELYONE"
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "agathi"
if so this is the end... :cry:

why is it the end??

I mean they had one year to carve his name on this crypt and they didn't do anything, so why now?

Yes maybe it is the end, but I mean the end of the HOAX

hahaha you are right. Every time they do something it takes a lot of time anyway why the kids weren't there? because they don't really care of their father?? I don't think so ;)

The kids are not allowed to lie ;)  Sorry I think this is not the case

exactly if he had been dead they would've been there for sure :roll:

So what about the memorial at SC?.. I think if they have to lie to help his father they will, like anyone else would..

What makes anyone think the kids are lying anyway.Think about the different speeches they have made and you will notice that their speeches don't sound in any way as if it's in past tense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Damn. I dont know what to think anymore.   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "applehead250609"
Like when the real Paul McCartney died and they replaced him.  :o
What???????????
I've read here  on this forum,somethig about P.M.beeing dead some years before,but I still dont understand this story.It was a fake news for senzationalism or a joke?
Please  explain to me this story if you have time,ok?
Thank you very much. :D

Of course! :)  The best article that explains everything, with photographic comparisons to Paul and "Faul" (Fake Paul) called: "Paul McCartney Replaced in 1966?"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is also much information out there right now that shows photographic evidence and articles that Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden were, not only working as CIA agents with America, but also that they had been replaced by doubles in many videos-and died a long time ago already from age and disease (being in that kind of manipulation can kill anyone!):
(Saddam died in 1999 because of cancer)

(Osama bin Laden died in 2001 because of lung issues)

Remember what Michael said: “They manipulate our history books. The history books are not true. It’s a lie! The History books are lying. You need to know that. You must know that!" 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion

Reaching out to touch a stranger
Electric eyes are everywhere
See that girl, she knows I\'m watching
She likes the way I stare

I like livin\' this way, I like lovin\' this way

LunaCielo

... This story is  extraordinary, and we must not lose
faith!.
Michael has planned everything, even the wait agonizing of his fans, but his plan also has the objective of raising awareness all the people about NWO,   having the real opposition to counter these powers.
 We should not forget that the world is at risk if do not wake up ALL.
We're not ready for this, and we must continue to work and think with our heads.
Michael, also loved and adored by us, has its reasons for not do fantasized BAM and the optimal conditions there are not .
Continue to have faith!
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

agathi

Excellent point, THX i think i really needed this...I'm spending the week at my Mom's (a firm non-beLIEver) and i've been on the computer like all day and she just starts tripping like "why R U so obsessed over a dead man? this earth is for the living...U can't waste UR life like this...he's gone get over it" it just got me so angry and sad...i mean i really care about what she thinks and it just hurts that she won't accept my beliefs :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  sorry 4 this...just venting :cry:[/quote]

on the other hand my mother is the one who told me that she is alive..wow...
i dont know anymore.but were  here for you :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

So????Even if they carve his name so??we have seen worse things, he is officially "dead" so it's a natural thing to carve his name on the grave, it took them a whole year to do that, now it's time, otherwise people will start to ask questions and i disagree that it's the end of the hoax, it's the beginning. It will only mean that he won't come back but it doesnt mean that he is really dead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal