Lady J

Re: We must beLIEve
June 26, 2010, 01:03:32 PM
I cannot keep the faith when I know that his siblings went for about 25 minutes into the mausoleum and his former lawyers too. These are facts which are telling me he´s dead. And why would they let all the fans spend money on flowers and for trips...cause there were fans from all over the world. No way he´s alive (that´s how I see it)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 01:10:42 PM
Quote from: "melody"
Quote from: "Lady J"
not if his grave is marked today.

If they mark it correctly, lol.  

But then again, is it illegal to mark a grave that has no body in it  :?:

well, when my grandfather died 10 years ago, my grandmother buy 2 places and and she put all the information about my grandfather on one, and the other have already her name and her date of birth...so when she will die, they only have to put the date of death...so no it's not illegal...at least here in canada
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 06:39:47 PM
Quote from: "Lady J"
I cannot keep the faith when I know that his siblings went for about 25 minutes into the mausoleum and his former lawyers too. These are facts which are telling me he´s dead. And why would they let all the fans spend money on flowers and for trips...cause there were fans from all over the world. No way he´s alive (that´s how I see it)

hey lady j
plz try to hold on the best you can do..if you need to cry then that is natural too..
yes SOME of his siblings went inside for about 25 mins and former lawyer as well...but..imo..
don't you think his children should have showed up as well??!! and they are off in the sun playing in the water having fun..;) yes i am aware of how some handle death in many different ways..but so much proves that mj is alive..celebrate his life and that is what his children are doing and many others..imo when i seen janet and other members i seen the same face as be for..not sad..more like a try to look mad look..like when they were at staples on stage..idk..i guess i will shut my mouth..just trying to help..
huggs to you..
plz keep the faith..
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late