So here I am ..again  :D
Today was a very long day for me..I skipped my sleep time because I felt like being up.About 4 am I decided to go to Carolwood drive to see his last home.When I arrived  you could see the full moon and no fog at all which is very rare.I was there all alone...There were some sunflowers and I placed a big candle next to the gate.This house was empty ,I could just feel it,very cold..But I saw that inside there was one parked car,an older Honda..When I approached to the side where Mike used to sleep I saw something very weird.Next to his old house was parked white Escalade.It wasn't an ordinary car because the classes were all dark ,very dark and drivers  seat was separated,you know like celebs have these things to have privacy.It was really bugging me....I was there about three hours and just tried to get his energy and feeling...but I honestly felt that house was not important...
After that I went home to eat and after that straight to FL...I arrived there about 10 30 am.It was very hot outside and a lot of people..but not as much as I thought...I didn't like that they put barricades to keep us away..I felt like we are being treated as zoo animals.You couldn't  even replace the flowers,the workers did it,you were not allowed to stop ,always had to move...I gave my flower (white rose)but felt like the poem I wrote for him for 8 hours and picture I drew for him for 5 hours  is not worth giving to the workers.So I kept it because I wanted to put it inside the mausoleum ,next to him ...I walked about 6 times around the gates until the security told us that we can stop and  I stopped right in front of the Holly Terrace.I couldn't believe it,I was so happy and thanked God..And five minutes later the Jacksons arrived.I saw all of them..But something really special happened between me and Tito..I saw him coming towards me and I called his name.He came to me and I gave him my poem and picture I drew.I was the only one who had the chance,I could not believe it.. .He took it inside with him and I guess he placed it next to Mike ...I love him so much and can't believe how all these things are happening to me,I feel blessed...I also hope he read the poem because it was so important to me ...They where inside about 25 minutes and then all of them left.Janet was very sad looking ,she didn't smile ,neither Randy...It was very emotional day but trust me you could feel L.O.V.E all over the FL.amazing....I am going back there in three hours so I keep you updated and later upload some pictures :)
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 12:48:06 AM by Muinasjutumaja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

Hazzely

Re: I am back from Forest Lawn
June 25, 2010, 05:26:23 PM
Quote from: "Muinasjutumaja"
So here I am ..again  :D
Today was a very long day for me..I skipped my sleep time because I felt like being up.About 4 am I decided to go to Carolwood drive to see his last home.When I arrived  you could see the full moon and no fog at all which is very rare.I was there all alone...There were some sunflowers and I placed a big candle next to the gate.This house was empty ,I could just feel it,very cold..But I saw that inside there was one parked car,an older Honda..When I approached to the side where Mike used to sleep I saw something very weird.Next to his old house was parked white Escalade.It wasn't an ordinary car because the classes were all dark ,very dark and drivers  seat was separated,you know like celebs have these things to have privacy.It was really bugging me....I was there about three hours and just tried to get his energy and feeling...but I honestly felt that house was not important...
After that I went home to eat and after that straight to FL...I arrived there about 10 30 am.It was very hot outside and a lot of people..but not as much as I thought...I didn't like that they put barricades to keep us away..I felt like we are being treated as zoo animals.You couldn't  even replace the flowers,the workers did it,you were not allowed to stop ,always had to move...I gave my flower (white rose)but felt like the poem I wrote for him for 8 hours and picture I drew for him for 5 hours  is not worth giving to the workers.So I kept it because I wanted to put it inside the mausoleum ,next to him ...I walked about 6 times around the gates until the security told us that we can stop and  I stopped right in front of the Holly Terrace.I couldn't believe it,I was so happy and thanked God..And five minutes later the Jacksons arrived.I saw all of them..But something really special happened between me and Tito..I saw him coming towards me and I called his name.He came to me and I gave him my poem and picture I drew.I was the only one who had the chance,I could not believe it.. .He took it inside with him and I guess he placed it next to Mike ...I love him so much and can't believe how all these things are happening to me,I feel blessed...I also hope he read the poem because it was so important to me ...They where inside about 25 minutes and then all of them left.Janet was very sad looking ,she didn't smile ,neither Randy...It was very emotional day but trust me you could feel L.O.V.E all over the FL.amazing....I am going back there in three hours so I keep you updated and later upload some pictures :)

Thanks!!!  The underlined part is really interesting.. ;P
LOVE!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 25, 2010, 05:27:53 PM
That's awsome !  :D  I wish i could go there too
and you're so lucky that u had the chance to gave the picture and poem to Tito :o  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

mumof3

June 25, 2010, 05:30:11 PM
Thankyou. For telling us how it was there so glad you could hand your poem and picture to Tito looking forward to seeing your pictures
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 05:35:32 PM
I know right.My friend got that picture the moment I gave him the poem ,he sure was surprised ,I don't know why but I felt so connected to him.Maybe it was too much sun ,I don't know  :roll:  I will try to upload it for you when I get the picture...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

June 25, 2010, 05:41:29 PM
really? Michael will read his poem? he liked?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

June 25, 2010, 05:46:18 PM
That pic of Mike with short hair lovely. Thanks for all your hard work in keeping us updated about that Escalade weird!!!! I'm glad you got the poem to Tito.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

agathi

June 25, 2010, 05:54:29 PM
thank for the story.. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 06:08:21 PM
:shock: im so happy you got the poem to Tito!!!  :D
that was really nice of him to take it up next to the tombstone :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

Kirsche

June 25, 2010, 06:25:47 PM
yeah maybe Mj will read it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

June 25, 2010, 06:31:19 PM
thank you for sharing with me, us! :D
keep us updated...cant wait for the pictures..
i wonder whos car that was??..wonder if someone was inside watching lol..you never know...
huggs to you
keep the faith
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

June 25, 2010, 06:41:54 PM
But something really special happened between me and Tito..I saw him coming towards me and I called his name.He came to me and I gave him my poem and picture I drew.I was the only one who had the chance,I could not believe it.. .He took it inside with him and I guess he placed it next to Mike ...

Correct me if I'm wrong please - you think that Mike is dead and is buried in that place..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 06:53:34 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
But something really special happened between me and Tito..I saw him coming towards me and I called his name.He came to me and I gave him my poem and picture I drew.I was the only one who had the chance,I could not believe it.. .He took it inside with him and I guess he placed it next to Mike ...

Correct me if I'm wrong please - you think that Mike is dead and is buried in that place..?

I have to be honest...I do not know..I am 50/50 with this..I am here for the truth..I am still looking and telling what I am seeing and feeling.So you could get a glimpse....I will never lie to you guys I am just trying to be very honest and find the truth to all of us..We deserve it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 07:10:19 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I have to be honest...I do not know..I am 50/50 with this..I am here for the truth..I am still looking and telling what I am seeing and feeling.So you could get a glimpse....I will never lie to you guys I am just trying to be very honest and find the truth to all of us..We deserve it...

Your doing the right thing; I'm also 50/50, it's not good to set yourself up for more hurt.

We have no SOLID proof that MJ is alive, nor that he died.  If I see the man walking around with my own eyes then I'll be 100%

Lucky you tho, I'm glad you got a chance to have your things placed next to "MJ"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 07:14:52 PM
Thank you so much for sharing your story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions