2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thankyou so much for this.  It is so hard for me being so far away in Australia..this definitely gives me a sense of what happened yesterday.  Great effort...really appreciated.........it's all for L.O.V.E xoxox
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Thank u so much Scorpionchik,thanx for sharing the photos and your experience, it's too hard and painful for me to be too far from what's happening in FL.

Scorpionchik said:
It's probably today's day affection, but I think King of Pop is dead and will not come back.Michael Jackson is alive and enjoying his quiet, new life because all inconsistencies and clues cannot be wrong.

I absolutely agree with u,the King of pop is dead and gone forever but the man is alive and enjoying life somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

was lisa marie there? she seems to be quiet now, after all the sunflowers episode
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
#70- Janet, Randy, Jermain his wife, Tito and other relatives getting out from Holly Terrace. they were inside approxim. 35-50 min.

Thank you so much for these photos!!

So in pictures #70 to #75, all these people coming out of Holly Terrace, all of them were inside for about 35-50 minutes??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MashMike"
I absolutely agree with u,the King of pop is dead and gone forever but the man is alive and enjoying life somewhere.
well.. for me it's hard to come to terms with it.. i'm sure he is alive..but will he be back?.. that's the question. sometimes i think that it costed him so much to hide and escape from the media attention that it would be unwise to come back, to ruin all this Hoax on which he worked so hard..
but..sometimes i think that he will be back because he has a message for us..a message which he wants to give us personally..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

Quote from: "pepper"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
#70- Janet, Randy, Jermain his wife, Tito and other relatives getting out from Holly Terrace. they were inside approxim. 35-50 min.

Thank you so much for these photos!!

So in pictures #70 to #75, all these people coming out of Holly Terrace, all of them were inside for about 35-50 minutes??

Yes, all of them.

My pleasure, guys. It's all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

Thanks for everything ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MashMike

MashMike wrote:I absolutely agree with u,the King of pop is dead and gone forever but the man is alive and enjoying life somewhere.

tusia6631 said:
well.. for me it's hard to come to terms with it.. i'm sure he is alive..but will he be back?.. that's the question. sometimes i think that it costed him so much to hide and escape from the media attention that it would be unwise to come back, to ruin all this Hoax on which he worked so hard..
but..sometimes i think that he will be back because he has a message for us..a message which he wants to give us personally..

Agree with u, but ask yourself a question-If u were him and if you had gone through that hell would you come back and go through it again?cause i'm sure no matter how much we- believers will support and stand for him there will be loads of other fans who considerd him dead as well as the media and the haters who will judge him, call him freak and simply destroy him once again.I think he has left all the clues for us not to mourn his death, to make sure that he is alive and finally free and  happy, that's all, cause he loves his fans and doesnt want them to suffer but i'm sure that the safety of his kids' lives and his own life is much more important for him than anything else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal