How do we know were this is not a test??
June 26, 2010, 09:54:11 AM
Ok guys have to let this out..

Yesterday alot of people taught Michael was going to BAM.. Ok media right now is focusing on the world cup and other things for ex there was 1 clip about MJ on the biggest news channel in the UK and Ireland Sky news about him, maybe it was the same everywhere else except USA..

We have to realise that he wouldnt have done it on his year anniversary it wasn't the right time, people were mourning all over the world and the family had to do there part again.. We know his kids never showed up in Gary, they were busy by the pool in Hawaii prob with there father.. His own mother and father never went near the "grave" but were able to do loads of TV interviews and are able to attend parties today, but yet millions of millions of fans worldwide were in pieces, some fans like myself couldnt even hear the name MJ without breaking down, even people that never met the man were affected badly but his family are sheading no tears.. Latoya shead more tears talking to Bubbles than she has since MJ died and she keeps claiming "HE IS HERE" Also where was Marlon?? Its not right if he was dead, that is why after i slept last night and taught about it all i realised its all a hoax, MJ is def alive..

I admit yesterday after seeing the unveiling in Gary that I said ok they have his death date on it so he is dead but after thinking about it, its a piece of stone that can be removed at anytime.. People are coming on here because he didnt BAM yesterday and saying ok he is dead but how do we all know that this is not a test from michael to see who really has faith in his plans, could he really had enough time in a year to put together a plan to take out such powerful people???..

Also if you knew months b4 that your life was in danger would you really plan to do 50 dates in the 02 where there was a risk that he could have been killed on stage no.. There was 2 much laughing at forest lawn for me 2 believe he is gone and also he was taken to UCLA under a false name, how many people in this world have no idea who Michael Jackson is??????? TMZ even stated that this trial is like no other why?? Because its a hoax..

Sorry i had to get that out, can i also thank everyone for helping me get thru yesterday this forum helped me so much

L.O.V.E xxxxxxxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

Hazzely

Oh and check this out..LaToya on GMTV june 25th 2010
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 :lol:

Quote from: "Hazzely"
Omg gotta love when she says that Joe called her and told her Michael was rushed to the hospital. She said her first thought was "Oh no did Michael do something to pretend like he's sick to get out of this. That's what I thought. That's what several members of the family thought" --> Can this be more obvious????? LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Oh and check this out..LaToya on GMTV june 25th 2010
 :lol:

Omg gotta love when she says that Joe called her and told her Michael was rushed to the hospital. She said her first thought was "Oh no did Michael do something to pretend like he's sick to get out of this. That's what I thought. That's what several members of the family thought" --> Can this be more obvious????? LOL

Haha very true, it's like i've ran out of sick days so i'll call in dead!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

This IS a test!

Remember TS, who studies TIAI, told us BAMS day does not have a date! It depends on US! The public! For seeing that this is all a dog and pony show and seeing WHY he did it!

Don't tell me you guys forgot all of TS' messages about what Michael wanted to project on the world, did you  ;)

Michael's in Hawaii with his kids! Rejoice and be happy! No tears! There's no need for tears! Shed tears, if you want, for people that don't realize he is alive! Now, that's sad. Cause it's everywhere  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion

Reaching out to touch a stranger
Electric eyes are everywhere
See that girl, she knows I\'m watching
She likes the way I stare

If they say, why, why? Tell \'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?
If they say, why, why? Tell \'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?
I like livin\' this way, I like lovin\' this way

Also if you knew months b4 that your life was in danger would you really plan to do 50 dates in the 02 where there was a risk that he could have been killed on stage no..

I think he would never be able to do all that concerts he knows he wasn't able. I think he felt down againg in drugs because of the pressure,he didn't want to do 50 concerts he knew he couldn't do it, but he needed the money but he found another way, and he scaped. (do not bother me is just my theory)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions