Re: I found some interesting Dave Dave news
December 30, 2009, 01:36:49 PM
Dave if a lot of attention has attained therefore really (show LKL)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 30, 2009, 01:58:57 PM
The whole Dave Dave thing is just weird. It is almost impossible to prove anything. However, when I first watched the interview (without expecting anything odd), Dave Dave's eyes are what got me. Before he even spoke, just how he looked into the camera. And I also felt the things he said were chosen very carefully. And he spoke so slowly. Almost as if to give people a chance to figure it out. I really think it was Michael. And I think the real Dave Dave would give him permission to do this as a way to "repay" him for his unconditional friendship throughout his life.

PS. now Dave Dave has music on his myspace page. since when has he been a musician? Or is this common knowledge?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

December 30, 2009, 02:37:14 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Also is it me or does it looks like the real dave dave's eye corners are curled down? and the dave dave on LKL has his eye corners curled up a little bit? and.. one eye is bigger of the real Dave Dave .. and not with the Dave Dave in the LKL show?

Very good point...or maybe the eye-liner did a "miracle".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 02:41:00 PM
Quote from: "badloving"
DD on LKL was so determined and sure of himself at the show...is he so used to interviews ?? but then, at some moments i felt he was afraid of something, like he didn't want people to see something, i felt like he was gonna go under the table at some point..i still have weird feelings about that show :roll:

Yes i think the same :he was looking down a bit .... swallowing like a scared person....BUT he was always interrupting Mr.King, like he was used to interviews...like Michael did with Bashir in the last interview when asked about the surgeries..the accusations..media.[...]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 31, 2009, 04:25:08 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
The whole Dave Dave thing is just weird. It is almost impossible to prove anything. However, when I first watched the interview (without expecting anything odd), Dave Dave's eyes are what got me. Before he even spoke, just how he looked into the camera. And I also felt the things he said were chosen very carefully. And he spoke so slowly. Almost as if to give people a chance to figure it out. I really think it was Michael. And I think the real Dave Dave would give him permission to do this as a way to "repay" him for his unconditional friendship throughout his life.

PS. now Dave Dave has music on his myspace page. since when has he been a musician? Or is this common knowledge?

That is my point in my post above - now DD is making records and doing interviews, yet no-one had heard of him before 25 June.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 31, 2009, 04:38:03 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Leah-Kim, I wondered how you know the Dave Dave photo was taken only three weeks prior to the Larry King Live interview.

Originally on his old private Myspace page that he had before the LKL interview he had posted the picture with the date it was taken.. The person who took the picture was his friend "Andy " i think.. He had wrote comments under the picture.... Anyway when DD started getting more attention the myspace page changed and comments were removed....
Back then DD only had 22 friends before LKL ....And they were real friends with real comments on his page ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

December 31, 2009, 07:46:29 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

That is my point in my post above - now DD is making records and doing interviews, yet no-one had heard of him before 25 June.

That is crazy! I wouldn't be surprised if it is Michael and he's posting some of his new music on there (Although I haven't listened to it yet, is it any good?). OR of course, Dave is just using this newfound fame to create a name for himself. Either way, he is in on this and Michael is okay with him using it. Also, I noticed Dave gets a lot of messages and questions about the hoax, wouldn't you think if it were false, he would set the record straight? If someone I loved died, and people accused them of faking it, that would make me very angry. That goes for the whole family though too and everyone who is in on the hoax. Nobody has denied it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

December 31, 2009, 09:30:35 AM
Leah-Kim, Thank you very much for responding to my question re DD. I just hope DD's new friends on Myspace are there for the right reasons and not there for "getting close to someone who knows MJ".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 09:56:00 AM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
The eyes are what gives it away for me.  DD has blue eyes and the LKL DD had brown eyes.  Now I know that you can use colored contacts and change your eye color but it just makes no sense to me why the real DD would do that.  There was something in those eyes that was so familiar.
Depending on the light, his eyes could look brown or green.
Proof:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

December 31, 2009, 10:03:41 AM
Yes, the eyes alone, it is not.
I think we do not lie with our assumptions wrong.......Dave (LKL) = MJ  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 10:20:38 AM
Datroot, I had not heard of Dave Dave prior to this hoax. But I'm sure DD's story was known of in the States. A tv movie of DD's experiences was made about twenty years ago. You can see this on YouTube. I also read on the net (so don't know if true) that DD has produced/directed music videos. As for interviews I have not seen any. The only footage of DD speaking was the message that was on his Myspace a few months ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 01, 2010, 05:54:02 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Datroot, I had not heard of Dave Dave prior to this hoax. But I'm sure DD's story was known of in the States. A tv movie of DD's experiences was made about twenty years ago. You can see this on YouTube. I also read on the net (so don't know if true) that DD has produced/directed music videos. As for interviews I have not seen any. The only footage of DD speaking was the message that was on his Myspace a few months ago.

Thanks mjveritas - the interview I was referring to was the LKL interview - I'm not sure if he has done others or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions