Re: Soule Shaun died at 25.6.2009?
June 27, 2010, 07:47:53 AM
I said months ago (not that I'm saying I'm right  :lol:) that someone may of actually died in his place. A person already with ailing health who was in agreement to this (again not saying I'm right). Michael had tonnes of people during his life that he looked after and I could very well see someone agreeing and willing to do this for him.

The paramedics stated it took them a good 10 minutes to recognise MJ. MJ has one of the most recognisable faces in the world, seriously 10 minutes?????????? And seriously giving a supposed alias at the hospital and Joe now using that in his lawsuit. Would not the Dr attending to MJ just look down on the hospital bed and say "ahhh...isn't that Michael Jackson?)

The paramedics accounts match that of the very first supposed fake autopsy report leaked. That leak was denied by the coroner to some extent, but it still matched the description of the body removed from the Holmbsy Home June 25, 2009 by the paramedics. There description AND the report matched the reason the family gave for having a closed casket at the memorial (damage to the face, bruising etc).

The autopsy report leaked again end of Aug beginning of Oct was more of a health report of Micheals current status at that time.   It addressed his vitiligo, actively producing sperm and lets not forget "strong heart".

The autopsy report released this year was full of so much stuff in an effort I think to confuse many and I think it managed to do that  :lol:

I am not stating any of this as fact, just giving an opinion. In order for this to be pulled off, I have had a belief for many many months now that a body was removed from Holmbsy Home.   I dunno, I'm just giving an opinion and again I am not stating this as fact.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 08:41:05 AM
We have the name "Soule Shaun" (or vice versa which ever way you looking at it) in these new released documents and suit filed by Joe. The autopsy report released early this year had the name on one of it's vials stating Trauma "Gershwin".  2 different names now mentioned on 2 different documents that involves the supposed death of Michael Jackson. Names used on legal/official documents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 10:38:04 AM
Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
When Jackson was taken to the UCLA Medical Center on June 25, he was admitted under the alias, Soule Shaun. ...
Found on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

do you admitt someone rightaway when they get to the ER?
i mean,  if MJ got his hearbeat back then he can get admitted to the hospital.
but if they take him in as an emergancy  and they try to get him back, but fail  then he wouldnt have been admitted... right??
or??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

jill

June 27, 2010, 10:44:12 AM
Quote from: "Sternschen87"
WHO THE F*** IS THIS?

Come on it can't be Michael... so all comes together.... nobody has seen Michael at UCLA, paramedics have found an older gentleman at michaels house....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

P.s. strange link: Conrad Murray dies????

Where do you see the link: Conrad Murray dies?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 27, 2010, 10:51:32 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
When Jackson was taken to the UCLA Medical Center on June 25, he was admitted under the alias, Soule Shaun. ...

but if they take him in as an emergancy  and they try to get him back, but fail  then he wouldnt have been admitted... right??
or??

What that means is that he was given access to the hospital under the name Soule Shaun.
It has nothing to do with the heartbeats

It is weird because everyone would have identified Michael no matter under what alias they introduced him to the doctors. You must sleep under a rock not to recognize him..Something very fishy going on there so I won't jump to conclusions yet..I'll wait to see how things go..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Datroot

June 27, 2010, 11:00:08 AM
The whole hospital scenario is totally off to me - from the ambulance pic to the stretcher being taken into the hospital (MJ possibly sitting up) and now this Soule Shaun shenanigan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

June 27, 2010, 11:03:07 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"

or??

What that means is that he was given access to the hospital under the name Soule Shaun.

It is weird because everyone would have identified Michael no matter under what alias they introduced him to the doctors. You must sleep under a rock not to recognize him..Something very fishy going on there so I won't jump to conclusions yet..I'll wait to see how things go..

yes.... but to me admitt means that  you are taken in under hospital care,  and in order to be admitted to the hospital you have to be alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Hazzely

June 27, 2010, 11:12:50 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"

or??

yes.... but to me admitt means that  you are taken in under hospital care,  and in order to be admitted to the hospital you have to be alive.

Why? Maybe your heart stopped beating and you're not responding to CPR or any other medication..Then what you would need is a defibrillation using the paddles..or maybe an operation (you know when they open your chest to stimulate the heart manually) .. That can only be done in a hospital, you can't let the man die or stop trying to save him because of that.. ;/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 27, 2010, 11:57:55 AM

or??

I know what you are talking about.  If Michael arrived at UCLA with no heartbeat that it should state that he was treated under the name of Soule Shaun.  They do not admit a dead person to the hospital.  That would suggest that this person would be kept in the hospital for further treatment.  You have to be alive for that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 12:56:06 PM
Quote from: "jill"
WHO THE F*** IS THIS?

Come on it can't be Michael... so all comes together.... nobody has seen Michael at UCLA, paramedics have found an older gentleman at michaels house....

Where do you see the link: Conrad Murray dies?

the link:
tmz.com/2010/06/24/michael-jackson-joe-jackson-wrongful-death-dr-conrad-murray-dies-death-anniversary/
Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 01:15:04 PM by Sternschen87
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 12:57:01 PM
Quote from: "Sangre"
I just remembered that there was never any names mentioned in 911 call. There could've been a reason they didn't say the name...If they would have said Michael Jackson is dying, the ambulance would have been there in a second.
Would they have put a jet in their ambulance in lightning speed and flew to his house at the speed of sound? How much quicker would you have expected them to get there? The ambulance got there very quickly regardless of who it was. And who's to say the medic didn't hate Michael and he would have taken his time? (Not that we do that, but I'm just saying).

or??
A lot of times hospital EDs will have a board with the last names (or full names) of their patients. If they don't, they usually show up on computer screens. By not using his name, it would reduce the amount of people (both employees and people in the hospital who may sneak a peek at the screen) who would know he was there. Same sort of thing is done if someone is in danger of some sort or other special circumstances. For example, I took in an abandoned child whose parents were just arrest on drug charges but made bail. The name of the child was not shown so if someone came in, they wouldn't be able to look and see what room the patient was in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 10:49:14 AM
Yeah, but is "shaun soule" a very common name in the US?
If I were a doc or nurse or somebody in charge I would have picked a name such as Tim Foster, Bob Miller etc. :-)
Shaun Soule sounds like an artist, singer, whatever ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

June 28, 2010, 11:11:09 AM
Hi I believe that an d man was taken to the hospital instead. Didn't we have this photo out a while ago?

WHO THE F*** IS THIS?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tinamjj

June 28, 2010, 03:32:03 PM
ok I try to translate an email I've sent to a friend today according to Soule Shaun.

The name Soula is not far away from Soule.

Name: Sunna, Soula, Sigel
Theme: vitality
Origin: celtic
meaning: You have a lot of energy and vitality, zest for action and enthusiasm. Be careful not to overact.

Soule = soul.

"Shaun" is linked in a translation forum to the Shaun of the Dead:

Tagline: It's just one of those days when you're feeling a little...dead.

Das Film poster is... look:

One guy in the translation forum wrote: "Shaun seems to be a wordplay, to. It is similar to "shun". I read it often and always with a humorous aspect".

Ok. It think MJ is a genius :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 03:34:11 PM
This is so strange but exciting as well!!!
Could this be the missing link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal