Raikiramari

Re: The official "goodbye" thread
November 13, 2011, 09:16:17 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of the reasons I disagree with the creation of this thread is it promotes the idea of spreading negativity. I realize there are people with a difference of opinion, however, this site is looking into the possibility that Michael hoaxed his death. This isn't s site that is promoting that he died or anything, so why create a thread like this?

I admit when the verdict was announced I thought "Maybe he is dead". But I watched another video on Youtube about the verdict and man, if people lose faith already, then I feel sorry for them because if anything they're TELLING us he's alive.

I think the thread is pretty necassary, it's just those people who seem to like spreading the negativity.
We all have common sense, right? Well, people shouldn't mention controversial things when they leave, they can explain why they've chosen to leave. To tell people to "Accept the truth" about Michael being dead just pushes the limit to what they can post on here. I think this Thread needs a set of rules to go with it, probably telling people NOT to make an attempt to remove others' faith. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

November 13, 2011, 11:14:11 AM
You're going to let go after 2 long years over that photo...? Please go read the autopsy photo thread. That photo is not legit, it's a photo-shopped, low quality, weird angled excuse for an autopsy photo. And the IV is in his arm... why? He was pronounced dead?

"I realized I was in denial for 2 years".... uh.... I'm not in denial about anything relating to this hoax. You can't be "in denial" when there's so much evidence, clues, slip-ups, etc. pointing to Michael being alive. In the mid-early stages of the hoax, I tried to convince myself Michael was dead. & I did that for about a month, then I came right back to the hoax because that's when I truly was being "in denial". And It's not just that Michael's death doesn't "add up" it's the immense amount of clues and slip-ups, and "coincidences" with numerology. Anyway, I hope you'll stay, we don't want to lose a soldier ):

& yes, I like this thread because it's a way for people to announce that they're leaving and it gives us a chance to say goodbye, instead of having 30 different threads, or having people that just stop coming on the forum. But like Raikiramari said, when people leave and say they're controversial reasons, especially telling all of us that we're in denial and need to accept his death, that's when the negativity starts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Raikiramari

November 13, 2011, 11:50:41 AM
You're going to let go after 2 long years over that photo...? Please go read the autopsy photo thread. That photo is not legit, it's a photo-shopped, low quality, weird angled excuse for an autopsy photo. And the IV is in his arm... why? He was pronounced dead?

"I realized I was in denial for 2 years".... uh.... I'm not in denial about anything relating to this hoax. You can't be "in denial" when there's so much evidence, clues, slip-ups, etc. pointing to Michael being alive. In the mid-early stages of the hoax, I tried to convince myself Michael was dead. & I did that for about a month, then I came right back to the hoax because that's when I truly was being "in denial". And It's not just that Michael's death doesn't "add up" it's the immense amount of clues and slip-ups, and "coincidences" with numerology. Anyway, I hope you'll stay, we don't want to lose a soldier ):

& yes, I like this thread because it's a way for people to announce that they're leaving and it gives us a chance to say goodbye, instead of having 30 different threads, or having people that just stop coming on the forum. But like Raikiramari said, when people leave and say they're controversial reasons, especially telling all of us that we're in denial and need to accept his death, that's when the negativity starts.

I think you just about summed it all up;however you left out one crucial thing.

We sat through and watched the Media tell us that Michael Jackson had died, June 25th 2009.
We watched this man's funeral.
We saw his Memorial, all of his family Members and Children together.

Throughout all of this, not ONCE has there been a hesitation to disregard our faith. And now, because of two low quality images amongst tons of those supposedly taken of Michael Jackson and a Verdict coming out as "Guilty" people have stopped beLIEving. Who's really in denial? What evidence is there really for Michael's death other than what the Media has said? That's what I'd like to know.

If Michael Joe Jackson was really dead, don't you think his Family would recognize his body? don't you think that his Mother would've wanted to see her CHILD for the last time? What about the Death Certificate? Latoya Jackson signed it because NOBODY.ELSE.WOULD, so why is that? Of course, these are all rhetorical questions. They don't need an answer, because you can't answer them.

The sad truth is that none of us know who 'Michael Jackson' was, all we saw from him was what the Media portrayed of him. All we know is that Michael Jackson is a kind man, who produced music, danced and did so much for the world. For all we know, Michael is a manipulator an Illusionist.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

suspicious mind

November 13, 2011, 12:12:50 PM
to those of you who have decided to leave the hoax. i know that you want your life back. i get that , but i know and you know that this man/ child has captured a piece of your heart. so i am asking you to consider if you are going to walk on that side of the issue do it actively. please continue to fight for the truth regarding what has happened to and what possibly was done to michael throughout his life. if you do that then perhaps the last over two years of your life will not be spent in vain. no matter what is the final truth there are so many things with this situation  that are out of whack .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sandythyme

November 13, 2011, 12:15:27 PM
Come on guys, we are loosing a member here.  She was trying to express herself, how she is feeling.  I think she is thinking she is helping.  Somethymes I just don't get it.   What happened to we will miss you, it's ok we understand?  Somethymes people just need to leave.....We need to look from the outside in and the inside out.  Breath and understand someones feelings.  Somethymes, manythymes we take things wrong or somethymes people say things in a way where they don't come out right.  Please remember why we are here. AThousandTimes I will miss you and I understand you.  We will be here if you ever decide to come back to us.  Take care. LOVE TO ALL!!! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 13, 2011, 12:18:23 PM
Bye to the ones leaving. I am happy for them that they found clousure.

We could be in denial, of course, but we could also be on the right track.
Reading if michael is still alive does not interfere in my daily life and my life go on as usual. Just wanted to make that clear for those who care so much for my private life :) Thanks for the concern...all Ok in this side ;)

Didn´t Jermaine said something like -"Michael is now with us" after the veridict?

Something is still not fitting here. Having Murray convicted as guilty (for negligence as a Doctor) does not mean that he killed Michael. On the other hand, i don´t see Michael as the man who would harm himself even being desperate for sleep. He has kids to take care of and, as he said, he needed stability, to settle down.
To me he is still alive and no, I don´t need people supporting my theories or my "on denial mood".
I suspected he could be alive since the day I saw his ambo pic on Yahoo news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

November 13, 2011, 12:19:11 PM
to those of you who have decided to leave the hoax. i know that you want your life back. i get that , but i know and you know that this man/ child has captured a piece of your heart. so i am asking you to consider if you are going to walk on that side of the issue do it actively. please continue to fight for the truth regarding what has happened to and what possibly was done to michael throughout his life. if you do that then perhaps the last over two years of your life will not be spent in vain. no matter what is the final truth there are so many things with this situation  that are out of whack .

bravo, very well said...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Raikiramari

November 13, 2011, 12:25:07 PM
Come on guys, we are loosing a member here.  She was trying to express herself, how she is feeling.  I think she is thinking she is helping.  Somethymes I just don't get it.   What happened to we will miss you, it's ok we understand?  Somethymes people just need to leave.....We need to look from the outside in and the inside out.  Breath and understand someones feelings.  Somethymes, manythymes we take things wrong or somethymes people say things in a way where they don't come out right.  Please remember why we are here. AThousandTimes I will miss you and I understand you.  We will be here if you ever decide to come back to us.  Take care. LOVE TO ALL!!!

I don't think that telling everyone that they are in Denial is the greatest way to put it, do you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

November 13, 2011, 12:30:15 PM
No I don't either, but did you ever say something and then go whoops.  Or as I said, maybe she feels she is helping.  I know exactly what you are saying but I still think we should understand what she was trying to say.  We are all here out of love......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

November 13, 2011, 12:33:30 PM
No I don't either, but did you ever say something and then go whoops.  Or as I said, maybe she feels she is helping.  I know exactly what you are saying but I still think we should understand what she was trying to say.  We are all here out of love......

I think she should've put it more subtly, y'know that she can edit her posts, don't you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

November 13, 2011, 12:36:24 PM
Oh my goodness, let it go.    bearhug   I am sending you love, light and understanding.  Take care, Love to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

November 13, 2011, 12:46:47 PM
Oh my goodness, let it go.    bearhug   I am sending you love, light and understanding.  Take care, Love to you.

"Oh my Goodness, let it go." Then why start? I hate people who do that, it REALLY ticks me off!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 13, 2011, 01:53:41 PM
The Michael Jackson Death Hox investogaors Forum has been my home away from home for what seems forever.  I have met some very special people here and enjoyed the daily seeking of truth.  But I made a promise to myself that once the trial was over that I would have to shut many things down and get back to me.  Well, it seems the day draws near and though I am really ready for this trial to be over, I know that I will miss the comradery shared ith all of you.  It’s become my familiar, my safe place.  It’s given me hope when there was none.  It’s made me smile when everthing around me felt chaotic and hopeless.  Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.

Souza you are the best.  Your creativity and continued dedication has made this forum the best hands down.  I will miss it.  So as I bid my farewell in advance because I do not like goodbyes, I want all of you to know that I was made a perfect believer because of you who held my hand and walked through it with me.  I don’t know what the verdict will be in this case and it doesn’t really matter.  We know the truth and that’s what sets us free and apart from everyone else. I only hope that one day when the world opens its eyes and can finally see what we see and have seen all along you will welcome me back to join you in shouting, singing “I TOLD YOU SO”.

So as this is one of my last posts,  Not THE last, but getting nearer to it, I just wnted to tell you all in advance how special you have been in my life and always will be.  I know that as time goes by there will be cause along the way for me to explain to my grandchildren how I made it through these tough times, and believe me The MichaelJacksonDeathHoaxInvestigators will dominate that conversation, and it will be all for love.

Dear Michael, where ever you are on this journey, always know that I love you more.  Be safe and do you.  You are the light of the world.  Always was.  Always will be.

bearhug

bearhug   hesouttamalife, I was missing your posts lately, I had no idea that you said goodbye to the forum! I understand that you kept your promise. I hope you visit this forum once and awhile, I'll miss you and your posts, but when we'll sing "I told you so" together (we will make that song all together ok?), you'll be here to join us, okay?  :)

Take care & thank you too

LOVE
Everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 13, 2011, 02:27:18 PM
Michael Jackson was murdered by Conrad Murray who was controlled/hired by AEG.

John Branca and Randy Phillips are also guilty of the murder of Michael Jackson and should be brought to justice!

The trial was managed and controlled by AEG!

This is not a movie, this is not a media hoax, this is real life!

Tthe Jackson family is fighting very hard to get justice for Michael Jackson and all the fraud and lies that AEG, Branca and others have done to him and get back what is his.
AEG and Branca controlls everything, everything that was once Michael Jackson's is since 2009.06.25 the property of AEG and Sony.

This is NOT a game, it is REALITY! ~ Wake Up ~

- I have only love 4 you all and I notice more and more people noticing the truth now, and I am very happy about that. -

¨Bye¨
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

Raikiramari

November 14, 2011, 05:41:17 AM
Michael Jackson was murdered by Conrad Murray who was controlled/hired by AEG.

John Branca and Randy Phillips are also guilty of the murder of Michael Jackson and should be brought to justice!

The trial was managed and controlled by AEG!

This is not a movie, this is not a media hoax, this is real life!

Tthe Jackson family is fighting very hard to get justice for Michael Jackson and all the fraud and lies that AEG, Branca and others have done to him and get back what is his.
AEG and Branca controlls everything, everything that was once Michael Jackson's is since 2009.06.25 the property of AEG and Sony.

This is NOT a game, it is REALITY! ~ Wake Up ~

- I have only love 4 you all and I notice more and more people noticing the truth now, and I am very happy about that. -

¨Bye¨

(SMH) this is exactly why Souza should create a new set of Rules applied to Threads like these. This thread is about 'leaving' hence the Title. We're not discussing wether or not Michael is alive on this thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal