Re: The official "goodbye" thread
November 01, 2011, 06:37:17 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Michael Jackson Death Hox investogaors Forum has been my home away from home for what seems forever.  I have met some very special people here and enjoyed the daily seeking of truth.  But I made a promise to myself that once the trial was over that I would have to shut many things down and get back to me.  Well, it seems the day draws near and though I am really ready for this trial to be over, I know that I will miss the comradery shared ith all of you.  It’s become my familiar, my safe place.  It’s given me hope when there was none.  It’s made me smile when everthing around me felt chaotic and hopeless.  Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.

Souza you are the best.  Your creativity and continued dedication has made this forum the best hands down.  I will miss it.  So as I bid my farewell in advance because I do not like goodbyes, I want all of you to know that I was made a perfect believer because of you who held my hand and walked through it with me.  I don’t know what the verdict will be in this case and it doesn’t really matter.  We know the truth and that’s what sets us free and apart from everyone else. I only hope that one day when the world opens its eyes and can finally see what we see and have seen all along you will welcome me back to join you in shouting, singing “I TOLD YOU SO”.

So as this is one of my last posts,  Not THE last, but getting nearer to it, I just wnted to tell you all in advance how special you have been in my life and always will be.  I know that as time goes by there will be cause along the way for me to explain to my grandchildren how I made it through these tough times, and believe me The MichaelJacksonDeathHoaxInvestigators will dominate that conversation, and it will be all for love.

Dear Michael, where ever you are on this journey, always know that I love you more.  Be safe and do you.  You are the light of the world.  Always was.  Always will be.

bearhug

Aww, don't go hesouttamylife, I remember you when I first joined this forum back in 2009. You're one of the few "oldies" as I'll call it. & your posts have always been very enlightening, you helped connect alot of dots. I'll miss you ! <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 01, 2011, 06:41:31 PM
I've decided that I'm going to leave this forum and come back after I finished making this post. I would like to sincerely appreciate everybody who have enjoyed my insight, and though It may be an hour or two before I post again, I want you all to know that many of you own a special place in my heart. <3 don't miss me too much, for it is me who makes the grass grow on a dreary day. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

November 01, 2011, 06:42:02 PM
The Michael Jackson Death Hox investogaors Forum has been my home away from home for what seems forever.  I have met some very special people here and enjoyed the daily seeking of truth.  But I made a promise to myself that once the trial was over that I would have to shut many things down and get back to me.  Well, it seems the day draws near and though I am really ready for this trial to be over, I know that I will miss the comradery shared ith all of you.  It’s become my familiar, my safe place.  It’s given me hope when there was none.  It’s made me smile when everthing around me felt chaotic and hopeless.  Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.

Souza you are the best.  Your creativity and continued dedication has made this forum the best hands down.  I will miss it.  So as I bid my farewell in advance because I do not like goodbyes, I want all of you to know that I was made a perfect believer because of you who held my hand and walked through it with me.  I don’t know what the verdict will be in this case and it doesn’t really matter.  We know the truth and that’s what sets us free and apart from everyone else. I only hope that one day when the world opens its eyes and can finally see what we see and have seen all along you will welcome me back to join you in shouting, singing “I TOLD YOU SO”.

So as this is one of my last posts,  Not THE last, but getting nearer to it, I just wnted to tell you all in advance how special you have been in my life and always will be.  I know that as time goes by there will be cause along the way for me to explain to my grandchildren how I made it through these tough times, and believe me The MichaelJacksonDeathHoaxInvestigators will dominate that conversation, and it will be all for love.

Dear Michael, where ever you are on this journey, always know that I love you more.  Be safe and do you.  You are the light of the world.  Always was.  Always will be.

bearhug

REMEMBER that there are always 2 SIDES of every STORY  8-)!!!!!!

Hesouttamylife my friend ,I hope that what I'm going to tell you now,it's not goona be an offence for you.I'm HAPPY for you,that you have the power to DISSCONECT yourself  from THIS ILLUSION!!!!
Yes it's been a WONDERFULL ADVENTURE,but unfortunately the time for the REAL WAKE UP will COME for EVERYONE OF US!!!!
During this HOAX,we all heard about :"WE SEE WHAT HE WANTS US TO SEE",nothing more.Well it's seems that most of us wanted DRAMA,but along the way,we forgot about COMEDY.Michael is a prankester and he loves COMEDY.I advise you to go back and watch EVEy awakening from THE ILLUSION(DRAMA) ,that V had prepared for her,then to come back and watch this video:

Jake Byrd: On the Scene Dr. Conrad Murray Trial
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd9TV0od8_Y&feature=channel_video_title
[/youtube]

After you will wake up,at first you will be shoked and angry,just like EVEy was,but after that YOU will have TO UNDERSTAND that THEY aka THE ARTISTs,with Michael LEADING THE WAY,had no other way but use LIES to TELL you THE TRUTH   . It was never about who's RIGHT and who's WRONG,about who's BAD and who's GOOD, about who's BLACK or who's white ,about who's SKINNY or who's FAT,about or who's SHORT or who's TALL,and about who's BELIEVER or who's NON BELIEVER!!! Don't you understand now, why we have all this CONTRADICTIONs in this HOAX ????? It's a GAME,a LOOSING GAME!!This HOAX is about THE TRUTH=LOVE,and like Michael said "THE TRUTH will be MY SALVATION".I wrote this post with all the LOVE in my heart,because I'm tired of "this MANIPULATION" and I wanted to bring some "AWARNESS and HOPE"to people.Take care and I wish you LOVE.Diana.

Kenny Loggins feat Michael Jackson "Who's Right Who's Wrong" +Lyrics
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW65ymXGk1k[/youtube]

Kenny Loggins feat Michael Jackson "Who's Right Who's Wrong"
Who's Right, Who's Wrong
I've grown tired of fighting
Whether you're right or wrong
Whether I'm weak or strong in your eyes
'Cause this is a lonely feeling
Watching you turn away
Why does it have to be this way?

On and on tonight
You've made a point of being right
Making this a game instead of love
You should know
Where this goes.

Someone's heart will surely be broken 
Before too long
If we keep on playing this game
Of right or wrong

[Chorus:]
Who's Right, Who's Wrong
When love is gone?
Who's right or wrong - false or true
Never used to matter to you.

You're almost crying 
Saying "I've gotta run"
Easier said than done
Tell me why
I want to know what you're hiding
Turn around and look at me
I've never been this hard to see before

If we'd only come together
For a moment here tonight
You could hold me tight
And ease your troubled mind
You should know
Where this goes
Someone's heart will surely be broken
Before too long,
If we keep on playing this game
Of right or wrong.

Right or wrong, lady
Right or wrong, baby
I'm right, you're wrong lady
You're right, I'm wrong, baby

Talkin' about who's right or wrong
It never really matters
When your love is gone
Sayin' it out
This right is wrong
If all our lovin' is gone.
Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:59:54 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 01, 2011, 06:48:14 PM

bearhug

Awwww no.  :cry: This post made me so so sad. We're a family here and when a member leaves, it hurts. I understand what you feel hesouttamylife and I respect your decision. But even the BAM is not the end. I wish you could bring this forum and hoax into your life and wouldn't feel to go back to your own life. But of course, you know the best for yourself. You will be missed a LOT by me and by many members. I'm just hoping to see you around again. I Love You my friend. I really do. And I'm wishing the best for you.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 01, 2011, 06:50:25 PM
I've decided that I'm going to leave this forum and come back after I finished making this post. I would like to sincerely appreciate everybody who have enjoyed my insight, and though It may be an hour or two before I post again, I want you all to know that many of you own a special place in my heart. <3 don't miss me too much, for it is me who makes the grass grow on a dreary day. :D

lolol/

Glad to see you're NOT leaving Mrbig. I Love You.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2011, 09:19:28 PM
I don't know where to begin because I can't stop laughing at the video applehead posted!  Thanks applehead...I feel so inappropriate...it's like laughing at a eulogy..........Ugg.  That was the funniest thing I have seen in such a long time....thank you for the side-ache  :lol:

Now.....hesouttamylife........I totally understand making promises to yourself etc.  You are the only one who knows what's right for you.  This hoax has taken us to places we have never been before, shown us talent like we have never seen before and given us emotions beyond all reason.  I have read your posts from the beginning and you were a catalyst to me for joining this forum.  Your amazing insight, thoughts and kindness were everywhere.  For that, I want to thank you! I know it's been a very long, uphill battle of blind faith.  I believe Michael is alive and stronger than ever.  I also believe he will come back.......that is part of why I stay here.  There is no other place I'd rather be than among these dear friends on this forum when BAM happens...and it will.  Even the folks I don't communicate with personally, I feel a strong sense of commitment to see it through with them.  We have come a long way.......together.  For whatever reason, I decided to become a part of something larger than myself.  To such a degree that even if the walls fall down around me, I will stand here faithfully knowing The Truth....ever thankful, ever blessed by the experience of knowing great people like you.  I may never know or meet Michael...but I have met you, here in hoaxland......I am grateful for that. 
The outcome of the trial has no bearing on the faith of my mind and heart.  It was all planned, I don't stress about it, I just live in the moment and enjoy it....all of it.  My friend...I wish you all the best.......you do what's right for you.  However, please know someone will be wishing upon a star for you. LOVE U

Very Special Blessings to All........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

November 01, 2011, 10:40:47 PM
@hesoutamylife. Know that you will be so missed. It is like a part of our body is being amputated with you going. We have been together in this for so long and we've seen many leave in the past, but you have held a very special place in my heart and I am feeling your departure more than ever. I'm being selfish now and asking you to please stay. We are all apart of each other. I wish you the best but secretly I hope you find yourself drawn back to us. I am being selfish because I love you.
@applehead....my friend..  that Jake Byrd was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I LOVEDit. Laughing so much I was crying. The pros and conc...properfol and conrad. Thankyou thankyou thankyou.
@Bigshot. I'm glad you are joking my friend. My heart would break otherwise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2011, 10:50:46 PM
damn. i really regret coming into this thread... feel flat as and shouldnt have read it. doesnt change my mind on knowing mj is alive. if he never bams i am satisfied that he never died on 25.06.09 and that he is well... but feel flat and sad for everyone who is loosing faith... its more than saying goodbye to friends on a forum, it more than likely means many saying goodbye are likely to start greiveing for mj, and that hurts.... been thru that in 09. so i feel for those who are saying goodbye...

i personally wont be coming in this thread again!!!!! on the same token respect that some people need to let go and say goodbye if this is damaging to them emotionally. so respect certain peoples need to say good bye.

all the best in life for all those who are moving on. best wishes...

just make a promise to yourself about one thing, even if you now believe mj is dead.... promise yourself you will always look at things differently. esp things from media... keep your eyes open... and dont revert back to being a consumer without questioning what you see and hear. mj would want that for you at the very least... if thats all that you take away from DH then it was a valuable lesson learned...

all the best x
Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 10:54:48 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 02, 2011, 01:32:06 AM
Please no hesouttamylife, I agree with MJFAN, your one of the people who have been here from the beginning and your posts are always great, I know I only signed up in 2010, but I've been watching this site from 2009, and enjoyed so many of the posts by forum members and to see people leave is sad, I guess this is like when MJ had to leave, although the Jackson Family knew he was still alive or that he would come back I'm sure they are still heartbroken.

@BigShot, DAAAYYYUUUMM I thought you were leaving...until you I saw that you were joking...lol...na jk, love ya.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

November 03, 2011, 01:21:26 PM
My days as a believer came to an end on July 7, 2011 when MJ didn't return as everyone expected him to. I was pissed, so I gave up. I haven't been coming to this forum ever since then, - okay, I did for the next few days after July 7, actually I did for the entire month every now and then, but I didn't see any topics with more clues or such, it was like nothing had happened so as I said, I gave up.

Regardless of all the odd stuff happening, my days as a beLIEver are done.

R.I.P Angranity the Believer (June 25, 2009 - July 7, 2011)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 02:04:20 PM
I don't want this to sound disrspectful in the slightest and it's not in my intention to be a troll, rude, or anything negative. But this thead just seems to scream "Try to make the believers lose faith or try to convince the believers to lose faith."

After a long two year why give up now? Why lose faith? Sure, there are days when I feel like giving up, but if Michael didn't quit during 1993 and 2005 why should I?

For those who stopped believer after July of this year. What did you expect? I admit I was looking for something to happen. However, I was ready to accept that maybe July wasn't going to be BAMSDAY. The fact that some people have their hearts, minds, and souls set on dates will obviously be disappointed. Michael said he would comeback in HIS OWN TIME. So, how about we let him do that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

November 13, 2011, 06:34:34 AM
The day has come for me to say goodbye to you all... the autopsy photo, the trial and now the verdict have finally made me accept that Michael is really gone. I am not sad about this. I am happy about this. Not because Michael is gone and there is no way that he will ever return again but that I realise that I have been in denial for more than 2 years. The autopsy photo of Michael's dead naked body and the verdict have given me closure and I'm glad that it is over.

Of course there are things that don't add up - but aren't there ALWAYS things that don't add up? Compare the death of Lincoln to Kennedy (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Those coincidences are incredible.

Does that mean that Lincoln's death was a hoax? No.
Does that mean that Kennedy's death was a hoax? No.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to sound disrespectful to any of you but come on guys... Michael is dead. You can hold on to those very small coincidences, but look at his crying mother during interviews... do you really, and honestly, believe that she is acting? Look at his children who go to Buckley and have access to Twitter and Facebook and YouTube... do you really, and honestly, believe that they could keep their mouths shut about their father being alive?

Again, no disrespect to any of you because I have been in denial as well. But please guys.... accept that Michael is gone and move on with your life. It's for the best.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

November 13, 2011, 07:47:03 AM
The day has come for me to say goodbye to you all... the autopsy photo, the trial and now the verdict have finally made me accept that Michael is really gone. I am not sad about this. I am happy about this. Not because Michael is gone and there is no way that he will ever return again but that I realise that I have been in denial for more than 2 years. The autopsy photo of Michael's dead naked body and the verdict have given me closure and I'm glad that it is over.

Of course there are things that don't add up - but aren't there ALWAYS things that don't add up? Compare the death of Lincoln to Kennedy (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Those coincidences are incredible.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to sound disrespectful to any of you but come on guys... Michael is dead. You can hold on to those very small coincidences, but look at his crying mother during interviews... do you really, and honestly, believe that she is acting? Look at his children who go to Buckley and have access to Twitter and Facebook and YouTube... do you really, and honestly, believe that they could keep their mouths shut about their father being alive?

Again, no disrespect to any of you because I have been in denial as well. But please guys.... accept that Michael is gone and move on with your life. It's for the best.

Oh come on, don't be like that.

"Everything is an Illusionist,
Everything is an Illusion,
Watch the movie 'The Illusionist' and read between the lines, everybody, please do."

Could I say anymore?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

Raikiramari

November 13, 2011, 07:53:22 AM

Wait, why are you assuming that everyone is in Denial just because they believe Michael is alive? If someone believes strongly about something and has their own opinion on it doesn't mean they're in denial. I think this is a little too much negativity, telling people to "Accept that Michael is gone" and "Move on with our lives" will irritate people.  It's great that you've come to terms with what you believe, good for you! but spreading negativity like that isn't exactly the best idea, especially once you've put it that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

November 13, 2011, 08:54:10 AM
One of the reasons I disagree with the creation of this thread is it promotes the idea of spreading negativity. I realize there are people with a difference of opinion, however, this site is looking into the possibility that Michael hoaxed his death. This isn't s site that is promoting that he died or anything, so why create a thread like this?

I admit when the verdict was announced I thought "Maybe he is dead". But I watched another video on Youtube about the verdict and man, if people lose faith already, then I feel sorry for them because if anything they're TELLING us he's alive.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions