PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: The official "goodbye" thread
March 24, 2011, 07:02:00 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Not necessarily 'goodbye' but I need a break.

The trial appears to have been delayed yet again and I'm starting to wonder if it's ever going to happen, indeed if it was never meant to happen, much like the O2 concerts.

I can't contribute to TS's thread. He's chosen to teach us investigative skills using a topic in which I have no expertise.

I'm sick of reading TMZ's articles - the one today with a tastless red arrow pointing to where Elizabeth Taylor's remains will lie just finished it for me.

Michael, you're a genius - and I'd love to know how much of this you are controlling, as opposed to if you just set the wheels in motion and are watching things play out, just as I am. But I can't sit here at my computer anymore, with no end in sight, engrossed in your life, your hoax, when I have my own life, my own family and my own wider world that could well do with my attention.

In fact I feel this is the whole purpose of the hoax, to reel me in, change me forever and then send me back out into the world to live differently.

Michael - I love you.

Curls, we do not know if the trial was delayed or not. It wasn't confirmed yet. I do understand that you want to take a break but maybe you should just wait if the delay is true or not about the trial. I hope you stay or come back soon. :) Blessings to you my friend. x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

March 24, 2011, 02:05:11 PM
Curls  I know how you feel.  I have a hard time on the TS thread also.  I mostly just read and pull my hair out!  I have posted a few times there but I always seem to be going in the wrong direction.  I am not great at that stuff.  We all have "other" things to do, jobs, family, friends, life.  I have loved Michael for over 40 years and the day he "died" part of me died also.  This site gives me hope.  Crazy hope!  When I think I need a break, I go for a walk AND what do I think about......this site!!  I go out to dinner with my husband or friends, what do I think about...this site!  We all know things don't add up.  All these things that don't add up have  brought us down the yellow brick road to the conclusion that Michael is alive (for many of us anyway).  I truly believe he is.  I really do.  But this whole thing is frustrating.  We all want Michael back so bad that we are freaking ourselves out.  I think when dates change,  we don't know about the trial date changing yet, but when things seem to go in a different direction it might just mean something in the hoax has changed and Michael has to do something different.  If all of these things we have been posting about, FBI, NWO, etc are really true then how can we put a time line on that.  The course set is probably just an approximate one.  Who knows.  That's how I think anyway.  So I and probably so many of us understand how you feel.  Take some time if you need to, but remember the light will always be on so you can find your way back home to us.  Take care, Love to You.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2011, 01:22:01 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Not necessarily 'goodbye' but I need a break.

The trial appears to have been delayed yet again and I'm starting to wonder if it's ever going to happen, indeed if it was never meant to happen, much like the O2 concerts.

I can't contribute to TS's thread. He's chosen to teach us investigative skills using a topic in which I have no expertise.

I'm sick of reading TMZ's articles - the one today with a tastless red arrow pointing to where Elizabeth Taylor's remains will lie just finished it for me.

Michael, you're a genius - and I'd love to know how much of this you are controlling, as opposed to if you just set the wheels in motion and are watching things play out, just as I am. But I can't sit here at my computer anymore, with no end in sight, engrossed in your life, your hoax, when I have my own life, my own family and my own wider world that could well do with my attention.

In fact I feel this is the whole purpose of the hoax, to reel me in, change me forever and then send me back out into the world to live differently.

Michael - I love you.

OMG CURLS!!!! :cry:

I feel the same like you do,believe me.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm crazy or no  :( ,because my mind is always here.I don't know what to believe anymore,but lately I think that maybe someone is playing with our minds  :? .

Take care and God bless you!!!!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2011, 02:37:10 PM
Please take time to rest, reflect, live life, love others, give, but do not give up hope and faith. We will be waiting for you when you feel ready to return. Blessings to each of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 26, 2011, 11:49:56 AM
Please do not leave just because you think the trial is delayed. It is not confirmed yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 01:21:53 AM
I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS....I AM FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THIS THREAD. I HAVE NOT KNOWN EVEN ABOUT THE EXISTENCE, NEVER CAME ACROSS. I WONDER HOW MANY THERE ARE THREADS THAT I NEVER WAS ?  :lol:
OH YEAH, IF ANYONE HOPES, I AM NOT LIVING.  :D  I HAVE A MISSION.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

April 01, 2011, 01:35:23 AM
:lol: I rushed over here wondering/thinking oh rats whose next to leave, and I'm so relieved!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 01:44:14 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
:lol: I rushed over here wondering/thinking oh rats whose next to leave, and I'm so relieved!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sandythyme

April 01, 2011, 12:41:01 PM
ScorpionchiK!!!!!!  If you  are on a mission.....can I come toooooo.  I'll bring the food!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 01:36:49 PM
Quote from: "sandythyme"
ScorpionchiK!!!!!!  If you  are on a mission.....can I come toooooo.  I'll bring the food!!

I am on diet darlin. Get the drink  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sandythyme

April 01, 2011, 04:10:07 PM
Scorpionchik!!!!  

sandythyme wrote:ScorpionchiK!!!!!! If you are on a mission.....can I come toooooo. I'll bring the food!!

I am on diet darlin. Get the drink :lol:

I've got plenty of that!!!!!!!  I lost 65 pounds :o  :o , so I'll eat for the both of us and then we can drink together!! 8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2011, 05:21:59 AM
Who the hell is this Desiree and how come no one has heard of her? I read through that blog and find it weird how someone could really love someone so much and yet go on and on about them calling them a child molester and pedophile and have a fascination with repeatedly writing about it.  She even admits to not being a fan and being mean about him until he died and just being in love with him, but it gets worse from there.  However, I also find some of that information she posted shocking cause I never bothered to read those awful books that were written by Evan Chandler and the Christopher Anderson book that I used to hide if I saw it in stores before, I do see used copies sometimes.  I do agree he did not know boundaries and that's what got him in trouble, but it does not make him guilty of being a molester or liking anyone like that, people just think too sexual now.  

He is just too complex and full of drama which is why I understand the need for some fans to back away or take a breather from all the controversies, but just know in the back of your head that some of them are big shots or just thrive off negative attention, or do this kind of thing to feel better about themselves or are better off.  Think about the things they did not post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 24, 2011, 10:17:28 AM
Hello everyone,

I just want to say that this time was enough for me,I'm done.I really dont like this forum format and its very hard for me to get use
with it. This 2 years were a blessing for me,it was a wonderful adventure  because I had all of you beside me.Thank you for all the LOVE and understanding.God bless you all and take care.With all my love ,

Diana  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 24, 2011, 11:01:18 AM
I'm sorry to see you go. I hope that after a little break you will miss being here and will come back to share your thoughts.

Peace and blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 24, 2011, 11:48:02 AM
Ohh, applehead. :(
I've always enjoyed your posts. I hope you come back sometime.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions