Re: The official "goodbye" thread
January 06, 2011, 09:10:13 AM
Quote from: "cascademjs"
k, my visit was short but long enough, at least i tried.
you only agree each other like insane people and when someone newbie has a different opinion you take it personal, like that shit BEC who told me to fuck off because he had no arguments anymore. are you 5  or this is the IQ of this forum?
You're also depressive and use "believe" without evidence like you're in some freaking sect.
I also question and doubt the possibility of him being dead but this forum is like a cult to you and the way you react to preach TS and all that weird numerology debates and " signs" everywhere guys, wtf.. this is weird.
And on top of that you have that superior attitude like you already know everything because you have been investigating for 18 months and you feel important and smart not like "stupid" blind unbelievers who are suffering,
but the truth is you've not nothin'. Man, what you doin' here...not healthy.

BYE BYE INSANE PEOPLE WHO ONLY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER

lol im not leaving, but i couldnt agree more with cascademjs. There are a select few that your not aloud to argue your opinion or challenge their word at all. And when you do they react like they know everything for a FACT and then they try to make you look dumb, when really their opinions are  so biased that they are the ones that should be totally discredited. Then you got their followers that agree with absolutely everything they say without trying to figure it out for themselves.
The few people i speak of remind me of those delusional cult leaders that believe only what they want and blindly lead the few naive into damnation: The heavens Gate people, Jim Jones James Town, Charles Manson etc. Not on their level of insanity, but does remind me of how they ran things.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Supervision

January 06, 2011, 12:59:08 PM
by cascademjs » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:17 am
 my visit was short but long enough, at least i tried
no arguments anymore. are you 5 or this is the IQ of this forum?
You're also depressive and use "believe" without evidence like you're in some freaking sect.

I also question and doubt the possibility of him being dead but this forum is like a cult to you and the way you react to preach TS and all that weird numerology debates and " signs" everywhere guys, wtf.. this is weird.
And on top of that you have that superior attitude like you already know everything because you have been investigating for 18 months and you feel important and smart not like "stupid" blind unbelievers who are suffering,

cascademjs

God Bless you for speaking your mind.
Personally I could see what you are trying to express.
Unfortunately, some  fans do have put Michael in such unreasonably high pedestal IMO,  where he is not allowed to be a human being with faults and blemishes,a man who can do no wrong. :?

NO,sadly some really do seem to   rather worship him as as someone altogether out of this world.. a Saint, a Messiah a god even etc... :?
That sort of idol worship by those types of fans  I gather could not be very healthy IMO,for them as well as Mike himself IMO.
Yes, Mike was/is  an outstanding human in many of his endeavors,the best in his field no doubt, but  at the end of the day, most would agree, even Mike is/was  just  human just like all of us.

So, I can understand and feel what you are saying,that at times the atmosphere here may look a bit cultist,
but, luckily there are also   people here on this forum who are open minded and quite intelligent and  wish to keep a balance in their outlook about the hoax theories, and thereby  are able to  see various views and objectives without getting too emotional.
For that reason, and for the love of Mike , I wish you could stay and not leave, and  dialogue with the fans.

We are all here because of Mike, the man we all love and would like to find out what exactly happened to him on 6-25-09. :?:

So, pls do not take the attitude of some posters too personal as if it is directed at you personally .
 I do not believe it is at all. :)

It is just MJ fans we are known to be   really hard loving fans, and some do love Mike so much, I am willing to bet, they   can't  even see their own noses  lol.. :lol:

So, again ,I wish you could take things like that when they happen,  in stride and  reconsider to stay,
if not,...
God go with you .
Stay blessed
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 02:32:53 PM
I have to say that I am sitting on the fence now.  I can see things on both sides and I just can't be sure either way now.  From being 95/5 I think I am now 50/50.  I'm not going anywhere though.

XX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

January 06, 2011, 06:20:31 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
I have to say that I am sitting on the fence now.  I can see things on both sides and I just can't be sure either way now.  From being 95/5 I think I am now 50/50.  I'm not going anywhere though.

XX

Me too.  Always 50/50 - always said Im not a believer but a truth seeker. xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 10:59:51 AM
Quote from: "mmz"
I started on july 09 100% sure Michael was alive. Now,it is more then one year later,and I see 30 % he should be alive..I must be honest...I dreamt so many nights of him telling me he has passed.. I know..it is just dreams...but whenever I wake up,I feel destroyed. It is like if he wants me,us, let him go higher,while we are keeping his soul half way earth-sky..and that is not peace yet for him. Hope those are just nightmares...
I don't leave the forum, anyway.

I have had a couple of dreams which counter balance you negative dreams (by that I have had vivid alive dreams), so dont worry, just wait it out and lets see what happens.

:P   Love to you xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 01:44:14 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

XX

That is a perfect way to describe it, a Truth Seeker!  Perfect!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

nefari

January 07, 2011, 01:51:28 PM
cascademjs wrote:
It's your right to go your merry way and it is my right to agree with who or what I want and I couldn't care less who blows a fuse about my opinions and if you suggest that beLIEvers do not suffer then you are blind and I truly feel sorry for you. I'm not here to bow down and kiss anyone's posterior honestly. I do what is right for me just as you want to leave. Bye Bye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 07, 2011, 07:13:24 PM
I like "truth seeker" too. It's a perfect term for either side: believers or non-believers. Afterall, the truth shall prevail.

BTW - could those individuals who choose to leave please do so without taking parting shots and jabs at the entire group? It's so wrong.  

XX

That is a perfect way to describe it, a Truth Seeker!  Perfect!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 12:21:39 PM
Don't know if anyone cares, but goodbye. I'm happy i joined your forum because now i don't believe in Michael's return anymore. This can't happen in a legal way, i am sure about it and for me this is a very strong argument.
And bringing into light legal issues about Michael makes me uncomfortable and  selfish. If someone can delete my messages, please do so. I am sorry, Michael. Be safe and take care. I will not burden you anymore.
I love you
:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

January 10, 2011, 06:04:12 PM
Quote from: "puremind"
Don't know if anyone cares, but goodbye. I'm happy i joined your forum because now i don't believe in Michael's return anymore. This can't happen in a legal way, i am sure about it and for me this is a very strong argument.
And bringing into light legal issues about Michael makes me uncomfortable and  selfish. If someone can delete my messages, please do so. I am sorry, Michael. Be safe and take care. I will not burden you anymore.
I love you
:(

Puremind, I respect your decision, but you were not a burden to us at all!! ;) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 15, 2011, 01:45:12 PM

XX

I don't visit this forum that much anymore but it's nice to see u here Dancing! I thought you'd left. Does that mean there's something that still makes you doubt that Michael's gone? If so I'm really curious to know what it is...

I also agree with cascademjs and M8ighty but I never bother to comment on those things too much, cuz it won't change people's ways anyway. And I guess people just deal with the question marks in different ways.
Lots of Love to all of you though  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 15, 2011, 02:29:04 PM
You could say a lot of things about all kinds of people's theories. The Messiah one is just that, a theory. Who here knows everything about MJ and what he's up to? Then why bash someone's theory as if one theory is more ridiculous than another's. I resent/resemble that remark. Some degrade Michael and some uplift him. My comments have mostly come from MJ's own material, so take your criticisms to him directly. Everyone here should be free to express their gut feelings, so long as it doesn not tear MJ or others down. Respectfully.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

February 19, 2011, 11:44:04 AM
I'm leaving.

It has nothing to do with Michael.  Since I came to believe in the hoax in June 2010, I've only had one very bad day several months back where I questioned him being alive.

I simply cannot stay after watching Souza ban Serenitys_Dream.  Other people have been banned (deactivated...whatever), I know, but SD was the final straw.  The way Souza just arbitrarily dispatched a long standing and widely respected member with almost 3000 posts of enlightening hoax information and connections really just sickens me. (And yes, I read the thread on .net and still don't see any evidence of gossiping or back stabbing.)  I said it in the Wonderwall thread:  Souza let her emotions and admin rights get the best of her. In fact, upon further reflection, I say she abused her admin rights and acted like a dictator.  And what a foolish, wasteful thing she's done.  This forum and the hoax will suffer greatly for it.

This morning I also read Mo's twitter about this site's recent hacking.  I have no way of knowing if everything she says is true or not, but just the possibility is enough to set alarm bells off in my head.  I totally missed the site being down and happened to log in about an hour after it came back up.  Of course I wondered what happened.  I would think every member here would, but all Souza stated was:

"There are people claiming to know all about this hack and many different stories are floating around, but I don't feel like addressing any of them if you don't mind."

Actually, come to think of it, I DO mind.  Souza's the only admin on this site and as such, she should inform the members as to exactly what happened.  Since we all fancy ourselves investigators here, ask yourself this:  Why not tell exactly what happened?  Because it's not relevent to the hoax?  Seriously!  Her silence opens the door for people to believe all the other "stories" about the hacking, and also allows Souza to feel personally attacked if somebody asserts she has some culpability in it taking place.  Mo mentions a software vulnerability that was fixed with the updated version.  If that's the case, there's certainly no threat of a repeat hacking by telling the members THAT much.  And guess what, Souza?  Saying what I just said does not constitute a personal attack against you.  It's a hypothesis - one that you can easily dismiss with information you possess.

I'm not the first person to leave because of Souza, and I doubt I'll be the last.  All it will take is another member to piss her off and, as with SD, she'll declare "You are out" and immediately deactivate the account.  No doubt many will feel differently until it happens to them, someone they respect, or they realize just how quickly one can go from being a valued member to being silenced.

Some people will think these are stupid reasons to leave the forum and that I'm losing sight of Michael, the real reason we're all here.  I respectfully disagree, and Michael continues to be in my thoughts and prayers.  I will continue my investigation.  I just cannot feel good about this particular site anymore or the person running it, and I cannot stand by and quietly accept what happened to SD, who contributed so much to Michael's hoax.

To those who have befriended me:  I may not have posted much or often but you made me feel like a valued voice.  To those who don't know me, don't care, or respectfully disagree with my choice:  I wish you the best in your quest for truth - and sincerely hope you one day find it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

February 19, 2011, 12:07:52 PM
@PJ4MJ...good luck to you....and thank you for this post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

February 19, 2011, 12:35:48 PM
I don't think it will ever be found, because the truth is right in front of us. :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions