MashMike

Re: The official "goodbye" thread
September 17, 2010, 12:34:26 AM
I'm almost heartbroken to see you 2 leaving, u were here for a  long time, and now this breaks my heart, i know it's hard to believe, day by day we are becoming more and more vunerable, sometimes i lose it too but smth keeps me here and says that this is not it yet, there's a hope, about Katherine-have you  thought of the possiblity that she is defending her son, it's a revenge by MJ, we already know that AEG didn't really care about Michael, he was supposed to do 10 shows but was cheated by them, there are so many people who are evils and wanted to manipulate Michael, the only thing they wanted from him was money, that's all, so maybe he was able to survive, to hoax the death and now Katherine , as aloving mother, is helping him to take a revenge.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

loma

September 17, 2010, 12:58:43 AM
Well said MashMike. :)

I haven't thought of leaving for a second. Why can't Katherine say a big "F*** YOU!" to AEG? I mean, they screwed Michael over, and in the process she's helping Murray's case.

It hurts to see you all go. :( It really does.
I hope you all get your thoughts sorted out.
May you find peace. (And get much needed rest! :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

MashMike

September 17, 2010, 01:02:51 AM
thank u Loma :) , i think they will be back, after resting for a while they will be back and go on with our investigation like some members did, we all are tired but IMO it's just a matter of time, the truth always prevails, keep the faith
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

September 17, 2010, 01:12:41 AM
Bye to those who are leaving. It's sad to see you go. I hope you come back to the site sometime in the future.  :) <33 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

rasyte

September 19, 2010, 12:25:14 PM
I cant believe so many of you leaving this site  :shock:  :o    but  if you really wanna leave I wish all god luck.. I hope at the end you guys will be here with us celebrating Michael comeback..  ;)  
I LOVE you ALL, always ;)  already miss you ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

RK

September 20, 2010, 05:20:14 AM
I'd like to see this thread renamed the official Never Can Say Goodbye thread. I've said farewell to many only to see them the next day in a new thread. And I'm glad for that. It's not an easy thing to walk away  mid hoax. I'm hoping  everyone else comes back after they've rested up. We'll be here waiting for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

September 20, 2010, 04:57:10 PM
I started on july 09 100% sure Michael was alive. Now,it is more then one year later,and I see 30 % he should be alive..I must be honest...I dreamt so many nights of him telling me he has passed.. I know..it is just dreams...but whenever I wake up,I feel destroyed. It is like if he wants me,us, let him go higher,while we are keeping his soul half way earth-sky..and that is not peace yet for him. Hope those are just nightmares...
I don't leave the forum, anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

September 23, 2010, 10:26:42 AM
I, too, will be leaving this forum.

It's been a journey both in a positive and in a negative sense. Sadly, after all this research I've come to a conclusion. There's just nothing to be found.

Firstly, if Michael Jackson is alive I can't see him coming back. There must have been a reason why he wanted to be dead to the world and if so, be it.

I was very happy believing Michael could be alive, but I am having a hard time keeping up with the illusion that I've created in my mind. Of course, there are a lot of "clues" and a lot of controversy and nothing makes sense, but there is always controversy when it comes to conspiracies, celebrities or murders.

I want justice. I've been almost justifying actions and words of people who are actually doing nothing but taking advantage of it. Nothing can justify what they have done yet we've built a stage for those people!

I'm not giving up on MJ; I never have. I will continue to spread his message of tolerance and break boundaries that this narrow-minded society has set. I will continue to promote and celebrate the King of Pop's music and legacy. I will continue to Heal the World.

I wish I could prove myself wrong, I wish Michael was alive and well, I wish this and that...but I have to move on. I'm ready. Sooner or later, we all have to move on. Truth will prevail (no matter what the truth will be.)

MJ fan always and forever.

Goodbye!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

September 23, 2010, 07:27:57 PM
Sangre I am sorry that you are leaving I dont post much but I read everyday and I enjoyed your posts.I wish you the best in your venture to keep Michael's message alive. I will miss your posts Good luck and may God bless you. Goodbye   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 23, 2010, 08:00:48 PM
Quote from: "Sangre"
I, too, will be leaving this forum.

It's been a journey both in a positive and in a negative sense. Sadly, after all this research I've come to a conclusion. There's just nothing to be found.

Firstly, if Michael Jackson is alive I can't see him coming back. There must have been a reason why he wanted to be dead to the world and if so, be it.

I was very happy believing Michael could be alive, but I am having a hard time keeping up with the illusion that I've created in my mind. Of course, there are a lot of "clues" and a lot of controversy and nothing makes sense, but there is always controversy when it comes to conspiracies, celebrities or murders.

I want justice. I've been almost justifying actions and words of people who are actually doing nothing but taking advantage of it. Nothing can justify what they have done yet we've built a stage for those people!

I'm not giving up on MJ; I never have. I will continue to spread his message of tolerance and break boundaries that this narrow-minded society has set. I will continue to promote and celebrate the King of Pop's music and legacy. I will continue to Heal the World.

I wish I could prove myself wrong, I wish Michael was alive and well, I wish this and that...but I have to move on. I'm ready. Sooner or later, we all have to move on. Truth will prevail (no matter what the truth will be.)

MJ fan always and forever.

Goodbye!

God bless you for your contributions and for the indelible handprint that you've left on this forum and in our memories. For as long as this forum is up and running a part of your thoughts, desires, and hopes will remain locked up in the words of these threads. You will be missed but you will never be forgotten. Peace and blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 25, 2010, 06:47:16 AM
:o  :shock:

So much doom and gloom!  This was never going to be an easy journey,  :roll:

I still hold strong to my belief  ;)  I always said Im here till the end, and so far I have seen no fat lady sing. So it aint over!

Im sorry to see you all saying you are leaving, go and take a break, but Im sure you will all be there for MJ when the time comes.

Peace, Love and Light to you all.

Take care.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marte

September 28, 2010, 09:09:40 AM
We can say goodbye.  :|

It 'been more than a year after the death of Michael. Many people want us to believe that he is alive. Maybe he is alive and peaceful now. Many people want us to believe that he will return. We are free, after all this time, and reason to make a decision without conditions.
We can now say goodbye to this hoax. Every year someone tries to wake us to continue to believe, but you can not go on like this.
Those who, like me, it means just do it here.
We are not puppets. We fans love him and we want respect. :evil:
"This is Also it" does not need to give us more clues, it is sure of his thesis. :o
Hello Michael, I love you from the bottom of my heart, where you are living today. :oops:

Here is a list of disillusioned (we have the right to describe our disappointment).

1) Marte (from Italy)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2010, 09:53:14 AM
God bless you, Marte, for your honesty. May you find peace in your journey. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 28, 2010, 10:02:01 AM
Yes, the big question here has always been that we deserve respect.
15 months have passed .... has made us believe that he's alive and coming back, but always throw in Twiter interviews and phrases like "rest in peace, brother," Michael now has no voice, we must fight for  him, AEG abused his health or the justice will prevail, "etc. .......
After all he was good or ill and addicted?
I feel a little weak after walking in this farce practical. All the latest news  to do believe that Michael was murdered, so I feel kind of ridiculous keeping that theory  Hoax.
I no longer believe 100% that Michael lives and if lives, it seems increasingly unlikely a triumphant return.
Maybe it's time to say goodbye ...
Sorry, but I'm really at a stage of disappointment ... Maybe one day I will improve, maybe :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

September 30, 2010, 04:04:41 AM
Guys,

Among my comings and goings, though certain that there was no contribution from me to you, it's time for me to leave again, and I think definitely. Should I move on, but with great regret, in view of my findings, I would say. Thanks for everything, love for our King, Michael Jackson, always!

Kisses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions