Re: The official "goodbye" thread
November 14, 2011, 06:19:18 AM
AThousandTimes
The day has come for me to say goodbye to you all... the autopsy photo, the trial and now the verdict have finally made me accept that Michael is really gone. I am not sad about this. I am happy about this. Not because Michael is gone and there is no way that he will ever return again but that I realise that I have been in denial for more than 2 years. The autopsy photo of Michael's dead naked body and the verdict have given me closure and I'm glad that it is over.

Of course there are things that don't add up - but aren't there ALWAYS things that don't add up? Compare the death of Lincoln to Kennedy (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Those coincidences are incredible.

Does that mean that Lincoln's death was a hoax? No.
Does that mean that Kennedy's death was a hoax? No.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to sound disrespectful to any of you but come on guys... Michael is dead. You can hold on to those very small coincidences, but look at his crying mother during interviews... do you really, and honestly, believe that she is acting? Look at his children who go to Buckley and have access to Twitter and Facebook and YouTube... do you really, and honestly, believe that they could keep their mouths shut about their father being alive?

Again, no disrespect to any of you because I have been in denial as well. But please guys.... accept that Michael is gone and move on with your life. It's for the best.

AThousandTimes I'm so sorry you are leaving,I know exactly how you feel because I was "in your shoes" once  :cry:.I will not say more than please take care of you and if you ever want to come back,WE,YOUR MJ family ,will be here waiting for you,with OPEN ARMS.I LOVE with all my heart,Diana aka applehead250609  :)!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVFwqQ8WrpU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2011, 02:11:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael Jackson was murdered by Conrad Murray who was controlled/hired by AEG.

John Branca and Randy Phillips are also guilty of the murder of Michael Jackson and should be brought to justice!

The trial was managed and controlled by AEG!

This is not a movie, this is not a media hoax, this is real life!

Tthe Jackson family is fighting very hard to get justice for Michael Jackson and all the fraud and lies that AEG, Branca and others have done to him and get back what is his.
AEG and Branca controlls everything, everything that was once Michael Jackson's is since 2009.06.25 the property of AEG and Sony.

This is NOT a game, it is REALITY! ~ Wake Up ~

- I have only love 4 you all and I notice more and more people noticing the truth now, and I am very happy about that. -

¨Bye¨

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuu1vPtnBYw[/youtube]

with love <33333  -____-
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 14, 2011, 02:24:02 PM

John Branca and Randy Phillips are also guilty of the murder of Michael Jackson and should be brought to justice!

Tthe Jackson family is fighting very hard to get justice for Michael Jackson and all the fraud and lies that AEG, Branca and others have done to him and get back what is his.
AEG and Branca controlls everything, everything that was once Michael Jackson's is since 2009.06.25 the property of AEG and Sony.

- I have only love 4 you all and I notice more and more people noticing the truth now, and I am very happy about that. -

¨Bye¨
You could be right.

I am happy for you that you found closure after the verdict.

I wish I could find it too but it's not the time yet  and it might never be :cry:
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2011, 05:45:07 PM

- that's what is on the surface. That's what is obvious [lol and that's also what makes
me shocked by amount of people being happy after that circus "trial" and only Murray
being "convicted", hello??]. We don't have to "wake up" here, you're telling about #1 theory
we are all aware of, aren't we?  ;) You read Dr. Klein's twitter I bet. He was copy-pasting
from OLD fan forums/blogs.
But what if it is deeper than that  8-) Yes, we want evils to be exposed, like totally exposed,
to all those blind crowds being "whatever" about Michael's death and any other death
that is not their own! Time has come to expose evils for everyone to see.

With Michael's help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2011, 06:01:50 PM
Don't get me wrong, I would be more than happy if Michael Jackson indeed is alive and will make a comeback, or just an announcement.
I do not mind being wrong about anything.

Allthough I believe in my heart that Michael Jacksons life was in danger, yes... he could have made it out alive, but he could also have died. But I also believe in the Jacksons.

I agree on that the trial was somehow fake, rigged etc and the fact givven that Murrays mug shot is nowhere to be found, the trial was an "illusion" as LaToya said.

But it is not a game or a movie. Crimes were comitted and a life was taken (or tried to be taken).

Yep, a theory, just like yours.

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

November 14, 2011, 06:53:31 PM
Okay, yes you're allowed to have a theory, but if you haven't noticed this is a Michael Jackson DEATH HOAX forum. You coming here and telling us Murray murdered Michael isn't going to convince us, obviously, considering the media has been telling us the same thing for 2 & a half years now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 14, 2011, 07:35:17 PM

¨Bye¨

lolol/

BYE 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 14, 2011, 07:39:37 PM
Okay, yes you're allowed to have a theory, but if you haven't noticed this is a Michael Jackson DEATH HOAX forum. You coming here and telling us Murray murdered Michael isn't going to convince us, obviously, considering the media has been telling us the same thing for 2 & a half years now.

And how strong AEG can be to establish fake trials. :lol: And of course Latoya was talking about the illusionist and the entire family was giving out clues because they work for AEG too. :lol: It's just funny how people can think like this after two years. This is such a waste of time. I shouldn't have checked out this thred but I thought someone from family was leaving but I can see that it's nothing important.  Pfff  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2011, 07:42:02 PM
 party/YOU NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE GIRRRRLS! Never caaan say goodbye...you got to be there...beeee there in the mor-orning...don't go girl!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

November 14, 2011, 08:22:23 PM
It is sad that some people can*t see that Michael is an inteligent man that is determined to Make that change ! But in order to feel that they must try to make a change in themselves, and not to see him like the tabloids made him look : a frial bizare childish superstar.
He is not like Ana Nicole Smith, or others that couldn*t have controle of their lifes, isn*t that right ?
Sweet dreams, soon it is morning !
Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:28:25 PM by Delia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

supermj4eva

June 25, 2012, 07:02:51 PM
Its now been 3 years, since June 25th 2009.
MJ has been missed, and whilst we have debunked his death to the near point of certainty that he is still alive, I still felt a huge sense of sadness yesterday that he may actually be gone.

Therefore I will probably take a short break from the site and any Death Hoax related news as I really cant deal with any more of it at the moment.
I just need a break from it all to reflect and to refresh 

I hope MJ returns soon, but if not I wish him all the love and joy in the world where ever he may be :)

I will be back at some point I am sure as it is so hard to stay away.

L.O.V.E to you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 25, 2012, 07:30:10 PM
mj4eva super regret his decision, but if you need a break I understand, go enjoy your life and when I return (if it does) will be welcome.

:)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2012, 10:28:20 PM
Its now been 3 years, since June 25th 2009.
MJ has been missed, and whilst we have debunked his death to the near point of certainty that he is still alive, I still felt a huge sense of sadness yesterday that he may actually be gone.

Therefore I will probably take a short break from the site and any Death Hoax related news as I really cant deal with any more of it at the moment.
I just need a break from it all to reflect and to refresh 

I hope MJ returns soon, but if not I wish him all the love and joy in the world where ever he may be :)

I will be back at some point I am sure as it is so hard to stay away.

L.O.V.E to you all

Hugs to you. I know how you feel - I've had to take breaks too. For as long as you need to refresh and regain your stability, please know that we will welcome you back. You will be missed.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 26, 2012, 12:26:45 AM
Eventually we'll all have to let go. We'll be the crazy ones forever. Not that I would care what others think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions