Re: The official "goodbye" thread
July 24, 2011, 11:58:48 AM
 :( Hate to see old friends go away.  Will miss your posts and think about you often.  Please don’t forget about us… Love you more
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

July 25, 2011, 03:14:43 AM
Thanks for all your contributions!  Hope you'll come back soon.  :)Souza's still going to be adding improvements to the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 25, 2011, 06:31:50 AM
I hope it's not true applehead  :'( come on girl you LOVE Michael too much to just leave like that because of the forum layout   argue/

The adventure is not finished.  8)

BIG HUG

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 25, 2011, 06:48:31 AM
Hi applehead...wish you didn't leave but hope you come in here from time to time, we will be waiting for you  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

July 27, 2011, 04:53:14 PM
Hello to everyone!!!!!!

I want to thank all members here for your love and support,THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART~!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL and please excuse me for the DRAMA scene  ::)  :-[ :-*.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 27, 2011, 05:05:20 PM
Applehead,

I'm sure that it is so hard to get used to this new format but we will all get used to it sooner or later. We've been here long enough to let it go now. Do not leave just becoz the format of the forum changed pls. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 05:13:53 PM
I had my days and still have them...thinking i read this forum like a fool...and that Michael is dead or he just doesn't want to know anything about "us" the fans..but i keep reading though "my knees are bleeding"....so please friends don't leave..take your time don't post...clear your thoughts and come back again..i was sad to see the new change with the forum BUT now i love it..Souza did an amazing job ! ;D
(If indeed Michael is dead..for how long will the family make money out of his fame?...there will be a day when we'll all settle and "grow-up"..what is it that they will do? die of hunger? or exploit the children??? argue/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 06:44:59 PM
For over 2 years now I have been convinced of something.  I am far from computer savvy.  Lol, I can't even embed a video~sad I know.  However, that's not why I am here.  I am here for Michael, I will stay for Michael...no matter if forum changes daily and I am completely lost.  The new forum is growing on me....Souza & Mods- thank you very much for all the incredibly hard work.  The real reason for me to stay on is to truly find the truth of June 25th.  Michael Jackson lived his life for everyone else.  Though I may never meet him, I feel I owe him a debt of gratitude and appreciation.  I suppose in some small way, I feel being apart of this adventure lets me show him I care.  I do believe he reads these boards, sees my words.  I only hope feels the love and admiration that surrounds each sentence.  I can't turn back now.....2 years and going would be a waste.  I am truly sad many great members seem to be lost in transition.  I hope they reconsider staying.  It's a great adventure.......thank you Michael. 

Blessings to each of you always
LOVE~
Wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 08:02:35 PM
For over 2 years now I have been convinced of something.  I am far from computer savvy.  Lol, I can't even embed a video~sad I know.  However, that's not why I am here.  I am here for Michael, I will stay for Michael...no matter if forum changes daily and I am completely lost.  The new forum is growing on me....Souza & Mods- thank you very much for all the incredibly hard work.  The real reason for me to stay on is to truly find the truth of June 25th.  Michael Jackson lived his life for everyone else.  Though I may never meet him, I feel I owe him a debt of gratitude and appreciation.  I suppose in some small way, I feel being apart of this adventure lets me show him I care.  I do believe he reads these boards, sees my words.  I only hope feels the love and admiration that surrounds each sentence.  I can't turn back now.....2 years and going would be a waste.  I am truly sad many great members seem to be lost in transition.  I hope they reconsider staying.  It's a great adventure.......thank you Michael. 

Blessings to each of you always
LOVE~
Wishingstar

Wishingstar....I loved what you wrote. I think the same way. We've come too far to turn back and we owe it to Michael to see this through - for better or worse. Blessings and peace to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 28, 2011, 12:48:14 PM
So, after two years of being a part of this forum I've decided that now is the time to take my leave. Not because I've had enough of the hoax or because I believe that Michael is dead, this decision has been made purely because of Souza's ujustified action's against me. Most notably, banning me from the chatroom when I dared to speak out against her censorship of freedom of speech.

This isn't the first time that I've disagreed with you or had the displeasure of having to deal with your predictable temper but it is the last straw and I'm not going to be dictated to any longer. Nor am I going to sit around and watch your enormous hypocracy grow, I'm taking a stand instead.

You preach about the dangers of the New World Order and yet you have followed their lead. Attacking, censoring and banning members whenever it takes your fancy. If they aren't going to be one of your many sycophant's and dare to speak out when they realise that what you're doing is unjustified, they become a threat to you and you decide it's time to get rid of them, I won't be one of those and I'm speaking out now before you can get rid of the account, as you predictably will. Lest I cause any more "drama" and irritate this little dictatorship you've got going.. for now.

Anyway, to rest of the forum members.. You have done a wonderful job so far and this investigation wouldn't have been the success that it has been with your constant dedication and patience.

Take care of yourselves.

Scream.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 28, 2011, 01:02:47 PM
@Scream 2: Souza is just fed up with having to be the target of verbal abuse for providing the hoax community with a FREEEEEEE forum and website to get our daily hoax fix.

If she banned you it wasn't because she disagreed with you, it was because you were being verbally abusive. Patience is thin with behavior like that. I don't blame her. She gives a great deal of her daily effort of her own free will to the greater cause, of continuing the hoax investigation. Without her we would be lost. So ship on out if that's your ungrateful, selfish attitude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

July 28, 2011, 01:30:08 PM
So, after two years of being a part of this forum I've decided that now is the time to take my leave. Not because I've had enough of the hoax or because I believe that Michael is dead, this decision has been made purely because of Souza's ujustified action's against me. Most notably, banning me from the chatroom when I dared to speak out against her censorship of freedom of speech.

This isn't the first time that I've disagreed with you or had the displeasure of having to deal with your predictable temper but it is the last straw and I'm not going to be dictated to any longer. Nor am I going to sit around and watch your enormous hypocracy grow, I'm taking a stand instead.

You preach about the dangers of the New World Order and yet you have followed their lead. Attacking, censoring and banning members whenever it takes your fancy. If they aren't going to be one of your many sycophant's and dare to speak out when they realise that what you're doing is unjustified, they become a threat to you and you decide it's time to get rid of them, I won't be one of those and I'm speaking out now before you can get rid of the account, as you predictably will. Lest I cause any more "drama" and irritate this little dictatorship you've got going.. for now.

Anyway, to rest of the forum members.. You have done a wonderful job so far and this investigation wouldn't have been the success that it has been with your constant dedication and patience.

Take care of yourselves.

Scream.

if you truely believe what you have just posted then you in my humble opinion will have made a great misjudment by simply turning and stiompping out the door.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 28, 2011, 02:09:13 PM
OFFTOPIC:

I saw that some members are leaving just because they couldn't adapt to the new format of the forum. The mods and Souza are all very helpful about our questions. Pls do not hesitate to ask what your problem is. You can even send a PM and ask me. I would love to help as much as I know it. There's nothing to be ashamed of to ask. It's a new format and not everyone needs to be a computer savy. No big deal. The ones who know about it would love to help the ones who doesn't know it. We're a family here. So once again, pls do not leave because of this and ask for help to other members, mods or the admin if there is something that you do not understand about the new format. There're threads already about it. You can write down there or send a PM. Peace and Love to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 28, 2011, 02:18:25 PM
@Scream 2: Souza is just fed up with having to be the target of verbal abuse for providing the hoax community with a FREEEEEEE forum and website to get our daily hoax fix.

If she banned you it wasn't because she disagreed with you, it was because you were being verbally abusive. Patience is thin with behavior like that. I don't blame her. She gives a great deal of her daily effort of her own free will to the greater cause, of continuing the hoax investigation. Without her we would be lost. So ship on out if that's your ungrateful, selfish attitude.

This is true there is to recognize the work of de Souza, this forum has no advertising or asking for contributions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2011, 02:54:22 PM

Take care of yourselves.

Scream.

Scream2 I'm a member on this forum since 2009,but honestly this is the first time I see your name  :-[.I'm very sorry you are leaving.You are not perfect ,nobody is perfect,humans makes mistakes so we have to forgive .I dont know what happened betewn you and Souza but I have to admit that I'm very sorry you are leaving.I put myself in your position and let me tell you its not a very pleasant one :(.Thank you for your compliments and please take care of you,God bless you :).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions