Supervision

Re: The official "goodbye" thread
February 19, 2011, 02:27:58 PM
@by PJ4MJ » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:44 am
Wholaa ...I must have been snoozing, never heard that SD is banned off forum.  :o

Gee,it is quite true, that I believe ,  no one on this thread has ever gone head to head with SD and  disagreed and fussed with her on so many different topics and occasion,  more than I did ,LOl, :roll: ,
 but no matter what though , I always sincerely did appreciate all her hard work she had done regarding the hoax, and  persistently presented and shared her views with all readers/posters here on this forum.

No doubt in my mind , imo. ,and I do agree with you, PJ4MJ,  that banning people like SD, is liable to hurt rather than help this forum, especially if one of the stated goals by admin is to keep on attracting more and more people to this forum.
 A good reputation/PR etc. about the administration of the site itself ,  I believe is also, very important, and  worth it's weight in gold imo..

The quality of the forum /content itself, is one mode of attraction to really make people want to join and dialogue with other intelligent people here.
So though SD may have counted me as her "enemy",lol, I am here to say, she will be missed, and I mean that from my  heart.  
As for the reason you mentioned here, why you wish to leave the forum,  I must say I can not honestly
 disagree with you. It is very true,  as far as I can see also ,that there  are not many people that I know of here on this forum,  that worked as hard as SD did on this hoax , and therefore,perhaps,
 a deep  appreciation of SD's input toward this hoax question in general,and as a whole,  could   have saved the day, in regards to the banning option Souza made?.

Well, I don't own this forum and I am not the admin, so this is just my own view on this matter.

But, it is clear to me, If SD with all her hard work , got banned, for whatever reason, who could be said to be safe then in this environment ? :?

Well, if the atmosphere here becomes too  stifling for members of this forum to dialogue freely and  respectfully,  It may finally  come down to either,
 Get banned or leave on your own, which ever one comes first I guess LOL. ;)

I hope it does not get to that level with Souza hacking and banning long time members, and other  people leaving in support of the ban as you are doing here.

So,I do not like for you to leave,  I would like to say to you, that, I perfectly understand your reasoning behind it though,even I don't know wht happened with SD and Souza..

I feel, that , the more older and well regarded members vanish from this forum, I admit, that, it can get more and more harder to even make time  and log in on this forum, to dialogue with more newer members of this forum, with whom one has to start establishing rapport not knowing their mind nor attitude nor aptitude and so on.
And that sort of thing , imo., sometimes, seems like more work than it is worth, and the fun of it all too more and more recedes to the background, especially so, imo. if debate and free expression among the members is not encouraged, or worse,if an atmosphere of fear suddenly pops up in the whole picture etc .

Well,said enough, I just want to  wish you the best,PJ4MJ.
 And
 @SD ..if you by chance read here, I hope you get a chance to come back to this hoax forum, there is no denying,  to which you have dedicated a lot of your valuable time, and have  contributed untold numbers of good and even  excellent information about the hoax.
I say that only , if  that is really even your wish to do so,since I don't know what really happened, and if such a thing is at all possible, and it could all be ironed out somehow, but if that should not happen, I want you to know, no hard feelings here,for what ever transpired btw. me and you,  and I wish you all the luck in the world.

Remember to keep on doing your thing no matter what, and don't let anyone ever stop you from doing what you wish to do, and remember this is just one venue/forum for the hoax you got banned from,for whatever reason, but the world, thank God, is a bit larger than that. :)
.@PJ4MJ..the same goes for you,
and go in Peace. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

February 19, 2011, 05:04:11 PM
I haven't heard exactly what happened, but: It makes me very sad that Serenity is banned.  :( She's a great investigator.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

February 19, 2011, 05:21:18 PM
I don't like the situation when people say that Souza did that and that. I think she knows best what she's doing : and I think that some lost their beliefs ...lost their interest...and they start to mix things and blame on others....Goodbye to the ones that decided to go : have a clear mind over everything.
I believe that Michael will never come back : but still i love to join the forum and to read people's opinions ..if some have a different one i don't mind...i read and go on with life...we cannot change minds. that's all i felt to say here..sorry for interfering !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RunFaYaLife

February 19, 2011, 07:03:19 PM
I simply cannot stay after watching Souza ban Serenitys_Dream

No dog in this fight or discussion ...All I have to add to this is

Serenitys_Dream asked that her account be deactivated in the thread.

just to keeping it real.

Mebbe when she cools off or whatever...she will asked to be reactivated?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 20, 2011, 03:53:38 AM
Supervision, those are very positive kind words you've said for your debating opposition, SD. Perhaps this could be a trend that will continue for others.

I truly do hope that as emotions cool and calm down, that Souza and Serenitys_Dream could come to a peace settlement of mutual respect. I really don't think any of the rest of us wants to have to choose sides. There's no question in my mind that SD's going is one of the biggest losses to this forum. We all have buttons that can be pushed and we get defensive and lash out. All I want here is to continue to explore the ripples around Michael Jackson's life and death hoax, and understand the mysteries around him. I also come here for the wonderful people here, sharing bits of their lives, whether sad, happy or funny. I hope that no one would ever be afraid to post things or theories, for fear others will ridicule, or if they are truly upset about something that they can respectfully confront or bare their heart without fear of being banned, or ask questions that might make them feel ignorant.

Souza, I respectfully ask that she be reactivated. Is this possible? Perhaps the deactivation was meant to only be temporary for emotions to restore. IDK. Thank you for your consideration of this. And I know that she also has to choose whether to even come back here. I'm sure you both have legitimate reasons and feel justified for doing what you did.

I wonder if TS being very quiet is related to this.

PJ4MJ, I wish the best for you.  I do hope you'll come back eventually.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 20, 2011, 04:53:00 AM
There's much hurt involved that needs healing since quite some time.
I am praying for some hands to reach out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Supervision

February 21, 2011, 12:59:42 AM
by MJonmind » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:53 am
Supervision, those are very positive kind words you've said for your debating opposition, SD.
Perhaps this could be a trend that will continue for others.
 I truly do hope that as emotions cool and calm down, that Souza and Serenitys_Dream could come to a peace settlement of mutual respect. I really don't think any of the rest of us wants to have to choose sides.
There's no question in my mind that SD's going is one of the biggest losses to this forum.

Souza, I respectfully ask that she be reactivated.

Is this possible? Perhaps the deactivation was meant to only be temporary for emotions to restore. IDK. Thank you for your consideration of this.

Thank you too   MJonmind , but, it is true, that none of us here are fabricating anything when we say to Souza we all know how hard SD worked the Hoax, and SD being deactivated or whatever,  is no doubt  a big loss for the forum as a whole.

So as far as I am concerned,   debates and even heated  disagreements, such as may have happened with SD and Souza,or with among us members too over topics and issues etc., should never ever be allowed to  cloud up our objectivity, where we see so much red, and go boom boom boom imo.

MIke and the work should take precedence if, and whenever at all possible, and based on that reasoning I have posted my views to Souza as follow up, in the thread  Visions from Michael..

well, just in case you (all here) missed reading my post there,. I am asking all  our posters to speak to Souza in support SD return, just like you did here, if they feel and agree that it should be so, and if SD herself should also agree and wishes to return.

Some posted here to  say that SD left on her own. So, idk about that one. but if it true, that it is  Souza that cut her off, then that the issue at hand we are speaking of..

Anyway,I really believe, it is never wrong nor to late, to initiate peace, and all members here imo. would benefit too as would Souza herself as admin imo., if we can all feel free to open up a dialogue with Souza in such instances, and whenever appropriate, as this situation with SD, may be thought of an example, to all who may agree on this point.

Anyway here is the link below...
link for my post at VFM
i.e. petition SD reactivation of user acct
. ..pls click and read if interested in this subject and we hope to hear from you if you do agree .

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

February 21, 2011, 06:20:08 PM
I would like to see Serenity's Dream back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

MissG

February 21, 2011, 06:27:46 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
There's much hurt involved that needs healing since quite some time.
I am praying for some hands to reach out.

Same here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Dancer

February 21, 2011, 06:41:25 PM
It would be great to see Serenity posting again here, I very much enjoyed reading her postings and she did a lot of hard work on investigating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

~Souza~

February 21, 2011, 06:51:16 PM
Last time addressing this, because I guess my previous requests are being ignored.

SD left herself and I deactivated her account because she was ranting behind my back on other platforms than this website. Maybe some of you aren't aware of it, but I have a lot of people attacking me on Twitter, blogs and what else. What SD did, is fueling this kind of hate. She could have send me an e-mail or kept it on here, instead of spreading it on the net. It's wrong and therefore I have absolutely no intention to reactivate her account. If she wants to come back herself, she knows where to find me to discuss this.

Although I don't give a shit about what people think and about their ignorant and hateful attacks, I do not appreciate it if members from here fuel it.

Just to give you a taste of what people ae throwing at me because of the magazine:

#MJ fans boycott @souza81

@souza81 Has anyone told you how much MJ hated Tabloid Media Trash? Well in my eyes that's what you are or even worse a Media Trash RAT!!!!

I think everyone that is against @souza81 going to the Tabloids again should speak up and tell her how you feel,dont just be mad speak up!!!

I am sorry but I am not going to support or defend @souza81 going to the Tabloids again to line her pockets and we are left with the mess!!!

SHES ON FIRE... I RECON ITS A GOOD THING.. This dutchie needs to pipe down AND put the pipe down.

Hey @souza81, why do you keep raping hoaxers? Have you no shame?

.@souza81 You really don't give a rat's ass about Mr. Jackson, do you? If you did you wouldn't run to the tabloids.

.@souza81 Stop trying to ride off of MJ's coattails and making a quick buck off his name! Karma can be a bitch.

stop this egomanic @souza81 from running to the tabloids!

stand against the BS people, stand up for MICHAEL JACKSON AND STOP THIS WENCH @souza81 from going to the tabloids again !!!!

It's you against all of us @souza81.Guess who wins in the end!Give it up,you screwed up,go home and never come back again.

Listen up MJFam!It's time to let @souza81 know that her shit will not be tolerated no more.Will you let her drag MJ to the tabloids?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 21, 2011, 07:23:38 PM
What´s happening to people? This hoax is getting the worst out of every 1   :|

Seeing this issues going so far and taken so serious is a fact to me that something is not right. IDK if could be too much of free time, or lack of contact with the outer world, the trial coming soon or extreme, too extreme, love for Michael but I confess that is beyond my understanding   :|

I should be very unrealistic thinking that being nice does not cost a thing  :| Harrasement everywhere and the nerves being on the surface, egos clashing and words spoken over and over repeating the same pattern over the months.

I respect everyone decisions, even if I agree or not with it but honestly, I believe that the key is to stay united and in peace. We all have one goal; to know the truth, and the way towards it should be the less painful and dramatic as possible for everyones sake.

Love to everyone and hope the waters calm down asap. All of you are worth and valuable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 21, 2011, 07:39:55 PM
Souza, don't worry, most, if not all of us are on your side, including TS the NUMBER ONE hoax informer, and I'm sure Michael's on your side too. We don't need them. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

anewfan

February 21, 2011, 07:47:13 PM
We really shouldn't be on anyone's "side" except for MJ's! Go Team MJ!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

February 21, 2011, 07:50:29 PM
Well I mean in this situation we're in, I'm on Souza's side. In the whole hoax, of course I'm on MJ's side though ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions