Michael?
November 28, 2010, 09:53:25 AM
Hello. First of all, I want to wish you the best for everything. Be well wherever you are. This is my message since June 2009. Secondly, I want to tell you that I miss you a lot. It might be selfish but this is what I feel and sometimes it's haed. For example, yesterday I wanted to see you and hug you desperately and it continuous until now. It's like when we are in love with someone that we have met in life. I feel you so close to me and you are so cute that I want to see you and hug you. And please eat to take some weight. You were very thin in TII. I love you and will always be waiting for you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like this page, please ♥
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Michael?
November 28, 2010, 12:25:58 PM
Melana - your picture is beautiful. I'm sure that if Michael sees this his heart will be warmed with your words of love and encouragement. Keep the faith...

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 28, 2010, 01:28:06 PM
Beautiful drawing, yay!  :P  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

November 28, 2010, 04:46:05 PM
voiceforthesilent thank you for your comments and, yes, I added the drawing (and the flowers) for him :)
VeryLittleSusie: thank you too :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like this page, please ♥
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 22, 2011, 07:44:41 AM
Hallo again.

The times passes and I become a stronger believer. I beLIEve since 25/6/2009 (I just didn't believe, as I had seen many false articles) but, you know, there are also hard moments in one's faith and I was afraid that, if there was a trial, this would mean that you are really gone. However, my belief became stronger when I saw the ridiculus articles (btw, why there are no more articles concerning you?...they stopped right after the trial works ended...)  :D

However, I want more signs from you. I want to learn news from you. Please, could you find a way to give us your news? Tell us things like: are you satisfied with what has been happening since 25/6/2009? How do you spend your time? Are you happy? Do you laugh a lot? Have you taken weight? You know, in TII you were very very thin. And generally, are you well in your health? And love? Is there a woman in your life? And your children? Do you meet them?

Sorry if I seem selfish but, when you love someone, you want to hear news. I hope you understand this.

I love you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions