*Mo*

MJ Wedding Jacket -- Heating Up the Auction Block
Originally posted 7 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Some of Michael Jackson's most prized possessions will hit the auction block today -- but there's one item that collectors are more excited about than anything ... and it all has to do with MJ's secret wedding.

The Anniversary Day auction -- which Randy Jackson tried his darndest to stop -- features a whole collection of awesome Jackson memorabilia ... but for some reason, we're told the above jacket MJ wore during his secret wedding to Debbie Rowe is clearly the hottest item.

Other big items include: MJ's glove from the 1984 Jackson 5 "Victory Tour," a pair of sunglasses MJ gave to Corey Feldman, MJ's last autograph, a signed "Beat It" jacket, and the fedora MJ gave to President Bush.

Randy protested the auction because it was scheduled for the same day as MJ's death -- but as we previously reported, the auction maestro claims the date is just a coincidence.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I like the jacket I'd wear it if I could afford it anyways. Now, what significance does this hold. Debbie Rowe is in Mike's stuff a lot nowadays mmm........children bonding with her. weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
MJ Wedding Jacket -- Heating Up the Auction Block
Originally posted 7 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Some of Michael Jackson's most prized possessions will hit the auction block today -- but there's one item that collectors are more excited about than anything ... and it all has to do with MJ's secret wedding.

The Anniversary Day auction -- which Randy Jackson tried his darndest to stop -- features a whole collection of awesome Jackson memorabilia ... but for some reason, we're told the above jacket MJ wore during his secret wedding to Debbie Rowe is clearly the hottest item.

Other big items include: MJ's glove from the 1984 Jackson 5 "Victory Tour," a pair of sunglasses MJ gave to Corey Feldman, MJ's last autograph, a signed "Beat It" jacket, and the fedora MJ gave to President Bush.

Randy protested the auction because it was scheduled for the same day as MJ's death -- but as we previously reported, the auction maestro claims the date is just a coincidence.

Whoa whoa whoa- isn't that gallery of stuff from that (thankfully stopped) giant auction last April?! They didn't get it all back for this, did they?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it makes me sick that this is reportedly still going on. they need to save their "it's business" excuse and have a little bit more respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

*Mo*

Okay, enough crap.  The Estate made hundreds of millions since last year.  The Jacksons have very wealthy friends.  If this whole auction is legit and can proceed, who would prevent them from going there and buying all the items themselves?

There's something else going on with this auction, but I can't put my finger on it yet...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmmm wasn't the "wedding jacket" worn another time? i don't know, but i thought i remembered reading somewhere that he wore it another time? or gave it away to some kid who wanted it? i agree with mo. there's something up with this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

*Mo*

Some of Michael Jackson's most prized possessions will hit the auction block today

Possession
Definition: The thing possessed; that which any one occupies, owns, or controls; in the plural, property in the aggregate; wealth; dominion; as, foreign possessions.

Soooooo...once you give an item away, you no longer possess it, so these items are no longer Michael Jackson's most prized possessions but Corey Feldman's and Bush's.  Of course Randy can't stop Feldman and Bush from auctioning THEIR possessions.

Then on to the jacket.  I took a pic from the auction catalog and put it next to the MJ/DR wedding pic.  Is this really the same jacket..?

It looks like the jacket in the catalog is longer, as in the wedding pic we can clearly see where the gold stripe in his pants start.  Seems to me that if he would have worn the catalog jacket, the gold stripes would start showing lower.  Also, the jacket in the catalog has a row of 4 buttons, which I can't locate on the jacket in the wedding pic.  I can only see the buttons on the pockets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Sorry, can't see the whole wedding pic, just debbie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

nefari

What is that on the sleeve.....a Phoenix??? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Some of Michael Jackson's most prized possessions will hit the auction block today

Possession
Definition: The thing possessed; that which any one occupies, owns, or controls; in the plural, property in the aggregate; wealth; dominion; as, foreign possessions.

Soooooo...once you give an item away, you no longer possess it, so these items are no longer Michael Jackson's most prized possessions but Corey Feldman's and Bush's.  Of course Randy can't stop Feldman and Bush from auctioning THEIR possessions.

Then on to the jacket.  I took a pic from the auction catalog and put it next to the MJ/DR wedding pic.  Is this really the same jacket..?

It looks like the jacket in the catalog is longer, as in the wedding pic we can clearly see where the gold stripe in his pants start.  Seems to me that if he would have worn the catalog jacket, the gold stripes would start showing lower.  Also, the jacket in the catalog has a row of 4 buttons, which I can't locate on the jacket in the wedding pic.  I can only see the buttons on the pockets.

I think you could be right... also.. on the wedding pic i cant see the gold fastening buttons on the front and the wrists of the sleeves dont seem to be fitted like on the auction one.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions