A Believers’ Confessional
June 24, 2010, 10:51:39 PM
My confession to all of you, my fellow beLIEvers

This is actually something I wrote at the spur of the moment. I personally do not believe in confessionals but I figured that this would be the best thing to call it. It would actually be nice if this could be a place where fellow beLIEvers post their own feelings, fears and confessions as important dates knock at our doors. This is actually something I’m a bit ashamed of so please understand that it is not easy for me to show this to the world so to speak. It was really hard to write this because I could not stop myself from crying.

I had just seen that special on Animal Planet about Michael Jackson and Bubbles: ‘The Untold Story.’ The last bit of that show with Latoya talking with Bubbles stuck with me for some reason. Yes I believe that Michael may still be alive but there are things that tend to pull on the ‘heart strings.’ It did not cause me to have doubt but seeing Latoya cry like that broke my heart into a million pieces. I just felt like hugging her and crying with her.

I know that I am not very active on here but I read nearly everything you guys post. I feel like I know all of you because of that. So here I present you my personal confession. I was actually gonna delete this but I decided that I should share this with you instead.

It’s almost that time…

As I sit here, I’m riddled with thoughts and memories. It’s really hard not to think about him. I ask myself… Have I gone mad? Am I losing touch with reality?

Here I am hanging by a thread. I feel that if I move just a little, I’ll fall into a dark hole. A bottomless pit with no end, that is, no end in life. But only death could end it.

There isn’t a day that doesn’t go by in which I don’t think of him. He still haunts me in my dreams. I want him to leave me alone but he doesn’t. He continues to dance on the black reflective corridors of my mind. It’s as if he is calling me to go with him.

The love that I have for this man is nearly unrivaled by anything on this earth. I have never in my life loved another human being like this. They say that love is a beautiful thing but if that were so, why is this so painful?

I demand an answer from myself as I did that day and every day since then.

Why does this matter? Why does he matter? I was not a fan before that day so why is he so important to me? Why did it have to take what happened on that day for me to pay attention to him?

It’s like a sickness, a disease with no cure.

No matter where I go, there he is in the form of an elegant broach, in the form of a sequined article of clothing or in a fedora hat that adorns a mannequin. I want to run away from the world to avoid seeing objects that provoke such emotions. But even if I could, I would be in the confines of my room, a room which is filled with memories of him. For it was modified and conceived in the wake of my deepest sorrow. Every stroke of the paintbrush was executed with such strong emotions towards him and his plight.  I can’t escape from looking at any portion of my habitation without being reminded of what I felt when I was working on it.  

There is no closure whatsoever.

I wish I knew when this would all end. I wish that it were that simple. I wish that I could just move on but I can’t.

Every day that goes by, I’m pummeled with emotions and thoughts that eventually lead to him.

I am a prisoner of such emotions and I can’t break free.

Like a ball and chin, I carry this immense burden with every step that I take. It’s so heavy and it’s weighing on me.  It really is.

Despite the fact that there is such strong evidence that he is alive, I’m still unable to rid myself of this misery.

It is going to be a year and yet my wound is still fresh and it refuses to heal.

The summer sun shines ever so brightly but it can’t seem to penetrate even the thinnest parts of this cloud that hangs over me. I’m drenched in my own tears. I almost can’t have salt because I’m sickened with the many tears that I have tasted.

I can’t imagine being subjected to life in which there is such emptiness and longing. The air that I breathe is forever filled with the bitter scent of nostalgia.

What’s wrong with me?

Why is this happening to me?

When will this end?

I wish I had an answer to all of these questions but sadly, I don’t and I do not know if I ever will.

All I know is that on that day, June 25th 2009, my old self died and I was born to a whole new world but I’m not sure if I like it.

Without Michael, I’m not sure if I like it at all.

~alma~
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: A Believers’ Confessional
June 24, 2010, 11:11:07 PM
It all comes down to if you just wasnt to go with what the media says and just accept that as closure or just be a beLIEver and follow the clues. Michael didnt want to make this easy on the fans in my opinion, he needed to make it hard to see if people really did still love him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 11:37:20 PM
whitenight, that was really brave for u to post ur emotions like that. alot of us can understand what u are going through. before 25th june 2009, i always admired and liked mj's music but i wasnt a die-hard fan. since 25 june last year, i am always reading up on everything mj, i cried so hard as well,and bought all of his past cd albums. i believe he is alive, and everyone around me thinks i cam crazy so i keep it to myself. bamsday is coming soon - i hope!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 11:54:25 PM
Quote from: "WhiteNight"
My confession to all of you, my fellow beLIEvers

This is actually something I wrote at the spur of the moment. I personally do not believe in confessionals but I figured that this would be the best thing to call it. It would actually be nice if this could be a place where fellow beLIEvers post their own feelings, fears and confessions as important dates knock at our doors. This is actually something I’m a bit ashamed of so please understand that it is not easy for me to show this to the world so to speak. It was really hard to write this because I could not stop myself from crying.

I had just seen that special on Animal Planet about Michael Jackson and Bubbles: ‘The Untold Story.’ The last bit of that show with Latoya talking with Bubbles stuck with me for some reason. Yes I believe that Michael may still be alive but there are things that tend to pull on the ‘heart strings.’ It did not cause me to have doubt but seeing Latoya cry like that broke my heart into a million pieces. I just felt like hugging her and crying with her.

I know that I am not very active on here but I read nearly everything you guys post. I feel like I know all of you because of that. So here I present you my personal confession. I was actually gonna delete this but I decided that I should share this with you instead.

It’s almost that time…

As I sit here, I’m riddled with thoughts and memories. It’s really hard not to think about him. I ask myself… Have I gone mad? Am I losing touch with reality?

Here I am hanging by a thread. I feel that if I move just a little, I’ll fall into a dark hole. A bottomless pit with no end, that is, no end in life. But only death could end it.

There isn’t a day that doesn’t go by in which I don’t think of him. He still haunts me in my dreams. I want him to leave me alone but he doesn’t. He continues to dance on the black reflective corridors of my mind. It’s as if he is calling me to go with him.

The love that I have for this man is nearly unrivaled by anything on this earth. I have never in my life loved another human being like this. They say that love is a beautiful thing but if that were so, why is this so painful?

I demand an answer from myself as I did that day and every day since then.

Why does this matter? Why does he matter? I was not a fan before that day so why is he so important to me? Why did it have to take what happened on that day for me to pay attention to him?

It’s like a sickness, a disease with no cure.

No matter where I go, there he is in the form of an elegant broach, in the form of a sequined article of clothing or in a fedora hat that adorns a mannequin. I want to run away from the world to avoid seeing objects that provoke such emotions. But even if I could, I would be in the confines of my room, a room which is filled with memories of him. For it was modified and conceived in the wake of my deepest sorrow. Every stroke of the paintbrush was executed with such strong emotions towards him and his plight.  I can’t escape from looking at any portion of my habitation without being reminded of what I felt when I was working on it.  

There is no closure whatsoever.

I wish I knew when this would all end. I wish that it were that simple. I wish that I could just move on but I can’t.

Every day that goes by, I’m pummeled with emotions and thoughts that eventually lead to him.

I am a prisoner of such emotions and I can’t break free.

Like a ball and chin, I carry this immense burden with every step that I take. It’s so heavy and it’s weighing on me.  It really is.

Despite the fact that there is such strong evidence that he is alive, I’m still unable to rid myself of this misery.

It is going to be a year and yet my wound is still fresh and it refuses to heal.

The summer sun shines ever so brightly but it can’t seem to penetrate even the thinnest parts of this cloud that hangs over me. I’m drenched in my own tears. I almost can’t have salt because I’m sickened with the many tears that I have tasted.

I can’t imagine being subjected to life in which there is such emptiness and longing. The air that I breathe is forever filled with the bitter scent of nostalgia.

What’s wrong with me?

Why is this happening to me?

When will this end?

I wish I had an answer to all of these questions but sadly, I don’t and I do not know if I ever will.

All I know is that on that day, June 25th 2009, my old self died and I was born to a whole new world but I’m not sure if I like it.

Without Michael, I’m not sure if I like it at all.

~alma~

Alma, you are not alone. He touched us all from the casual fan, to the forever fan and even to the curious fan that became hooked on 6/25/09. His presence haunts us all. But why?????  I ask myself the same reason everyday. I have followed him for 40 years and it's been like loosing a family member. Yet, I don't even know him. So why is he SO present in all of us? Why have we all been brought together???  THERE HAS TO BE A REASON. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE. Let's see where the journey takes us. BRAVE post Alma - chin up. You are here for a reason.((((Alma))))))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 25, 2010, 12:37:32 AM
Whitenight...you are not alone.  I never imagined I would be spending so much time reading all these posts and be so attached to finding the truth, to the point that it consumes my normal everyday life.  I was chosen to be here, and sometimes that makes me mad.  My lprevious life has been neglected, and my conquest to find the truth has become my every breathe, my every thought and my every action.  It's like an overwhelming power that draws me here everyday and night.  Regardless of whether you are a fan or not, it's become more than that.  I've tried to turn away, but don't last longer than a day...You guys are the only ones that understand this.  If I fall, it won't be alone.   We all Love You...Cheers, xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 01:21:27 AM
I definitely know how you feel about never really being a fan of him until last year. I was the same way, I was too lost in all of the lies that surround him. I was a big fan when I was a little girl, I would listen to his music ALL the time. He was my idol, then something happened and I stopped liking him... Then that day came and suddenly he was everything. If I am not thinking about anything my mind will just wander off to Michael. I adore him so much now that it seems idiotic. I admire his music and dance obsessively. I would do anything just to meet him and talk to him.

I am glad I'm not the only one that obsesses about him like that. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

June 25, 2010, 01:26:21 AM
Alma you really touched me with everything you wrote. I feel the same way you do only difference is I have loved Michael since I was in 1st grade back in 1969 but his hold on me is extreme and strong. He's like this wonderful phantom love, a peaceful angel shadow that follows me everywhere and literally over sees everything I do, each moment I live.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

June 25, 2010, 01:37:47 AM
Know what? I am really loving ALL of you right now. No One overstands the way you all do. It IS as if he has magical powers isn't it? Did he put a spell on us? ;)  Most of us can agree that we've never been so consumed in feelings for someone..but we struggle to grasp how almost the entire world feels identical to us. It's amazing. It's hard...but..it's also easy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 01:41:42 AM
A disease without a cure - you got that right, Michaels the only drug that's gonna fix me  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are
perfect
to me xx

June 25, 2010, 01:51:19 AM
I told my mother when I was 4 years old that I was going to marry Michael Jackson. She tells me that I said it with such conviction. You could say he was my very first love. I grew older, and while my apparently deep 4 year old love for Michael wasn't always present in my mind, he was always somewhere there. I always followed up on his various stories, what was going on in his life. June 25th marked a turning point for me. My 4 year old self re-emerged. The love I somehow had when I was a young girl was back. Times a billion. The old saying, "you don't know what you have til it's gone," can't hold a candle to this feeling of loss I have about Michael. Since I've joined the forum, I know this feeling is shared by many.

Michael is an enigma. Something so unexplainable and so attractive (I mean this in every way possible- looks, personality, etc). You can try to define Michael until you die, but you will never grasp him. He's unattainable, yet humble. He's perfect, yet human. He's the Prince Charming you read about as a girl, who not only saves you, but the world. He's the guy you can't wait to bring home to Mom, yet can still be "bad." He's doing this for himself, his family, his children, for you, for me, for the world. He's put himself in the spotlight, through the pain, the judgment, the torture for our faces he's never seen. Could I do that? Could you do that?

June 25th was hard. The anniversary is harder. The 25th was the stab in the heart, the anniversary is the twist of the knife. I find comfort in this forum- in the truth that we've found, in the fight we've promised to fight, in Michael himself.

It's 11:51 in California. A year ago he was apparently still practicing at Staples. Does it seem like a year? No. It seems like 20. For whatever reason God willed me to look up "Michael Jackson Death Hoax" on youtube in February, I am thankful.

The road has been an uphill climb. Post-BAM, it's going to be bumpy. We will feel a wrath that we haven't experienced before. If we remember why we're doing it (LOVE), if we keep our eyes on the prize (TRUTH), then this entire Dante's Inferno we've been traveling for a year will not be in vain.

Michael, on your command, we begin.

Love you more. Seriously.
B
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

this1crazygirl

June 25, 2010, 03:26:29 AM
I just watched the special on Bubbles on animal planet and woo hoo I boo hooed right along with Latoya!! :cry:  :cry: wahhh  :? I don't know what to think anymore... he may surely be gone :cry:  :cry:  :? ooh but I hope he is still here able to be loved...

getting back in the bed now... later my straight-jacket friends  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 08:26:57 AM
2good2btrue....I have to agree with you about everything that you posted.I ask myself every day,why do I think about Michael all the time.I think part of it is because my mum and I visited the USA from the 19th April 2009 until the 1st May 2009.After the 25th June 2009 I felt deep inside that something wasn't right  about this,and thats when I started investigating .While in LA there was no talk in the news about Michael being in town,even on our Hollywood Hills tour the guide took us past the house where Michael was staying and only mentionned the wreaths were still up because Sean Connery doesn't stay there much and hadn't had a chance to take them down.He never even mentionned Michael at all .I personally thought that he was rehearsing in London.I have shyed away from posting much,but I think after  nearly a year I feel more confident in posting.This has certainly been an adventure and only my young son listens to my updates on our Michael.After looking back over all the strange happenings in the last year,my thoughts on Holmby Hills residence is that I don't think he was really staying there.Perhaps this was all part of the illusion.I feel so much better now talking to you all here as this has been a long emotional  and painful year and I miss Michaels visual presence so bad.What a wonderful gift Katherine and Joe have given us.I have to catch up on so much about Michael discovering the man I never knew.It's certainly a great adventure.Love xxxxooo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 08:39:33 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Whitenight...you are not alone.  I never imagined I would be spending so much time reading all these posts and be so attached to finding the truth, to the point that it consumes my normal everyday life.  I was chosen to be here, and sometimes that makes me mad.  My lprevious life has been neglected, and my conquest to find the truth has become my every breathe, my every thought and my every action.  It's like an overwhelming power that draws me here everyday and night.  Regardless of whether you are a fan or not, it's become more than that.  I've tried to turn away, but don't last longer than a day...You guys are the only ones that understand this.  If I fall, it won't be alone.   We all Love You...Cheers, xoxo

Well said.  My sentiments exactly.  This is a very spiritual thing we're experiencing.  A game changer for sure.  This is a very hard day for me.  I'm going to turn off the television and take the day off from work and go swimming.  Gotta clear my head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 08:41:43 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
Alma you really touched me with everything you wrote. I feel the same way you do only difference is I have loved Michael since I was in 1st grade back in 1969 but his hold on me is extreme and strong. He's like this wonderful phantom love, a peaceful angel shadow that follows me everywhere and literally over sees everything I do, each moment I live.

Wow.  I feel exactly the same.  I have never turned my back on him since 1969.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 08:44:31 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
I told my mother when I was 4 years old that I was going to marry Michael Jackson. She tells me that I said it with such conviction. You could say he was my very first love. I grew older, and while my apparently deep 4 year old love for Michael wasn't always present in my mind, he was always somewhere there. I always followed up on his various stories, what was going on in his life. June 25th marked a turning point for me. My 4 year old self re-emerged. The love I somehow had when I was a young girl was back. Times a billion. The old saying, "you don't know what you have til it's gone," can't hold a candle to this feeling of loss I have about Michael. Since I've joined the forum, I know this feeling is shared by many.

Michael is an enigma. Something so unexplainable and so attractive (I mean this in every way possible- looks, personality, etc). You can try to define Michael until you die, but you will never grasp him. He's unattainable, yet humble. He's perfect, yet human. He's the Prince Charming you read about as a girl, who not only saves you, but the world. He's the guy you can't wait to bring home to Mom, yet can still be "bad." He's doing this for himself, his family, his children, for you, for me, for the world. He's put himself in the spotlight, through the pain, the judgment, the torture for our faces he's never seen. Could I do that? Could you do that?

June 25th was hard. The anniversary is harder. The 25th was the stab in the heart, the anniversary is the twist of the knife. I find comfort in this forum- in the truth that we've found, in the fight we've promised to fight, in Michael himself.

It's 11:51 in California. A year ago he was apparently still practicing at Staples. Does it seem like a year? No. It seems like 20. For whatever reason God willed me to look up "Michael Jackson Death Hoax" on youtube in February, I am thankful.

The road has been an uphill climb. Post-BAM, it's going to be bumpy. We will feel a wrath that we haven't experienced before. If we remember why we're doing it (LOVE), if we keep our eyes on the prize (TRUTH), then this entire Dante's Inferno we've been traveling for a year will not be in vain.

Michael, on your command, we begin.

Love you more. Seriously.
B

Beautifully stated.  So eloquent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike