Kirsche

Re: 25th is here smiles panic and fear
June 24, 2010, 09:00:16 PM
Quote from: "glovelove"
me too i love you all one man gave so much to the world and even when hes not around he still finds a way of bringing people together and he instills love into each and everyone of us Michael thanks for making us better people we love you so much infact we love you more you are our hope our inspiration and we will always be with you nomatter what. People treated you badly and you didnt deserve the torture you got, it angers me knowing what you had to go through. You are the purest of angels ever to walk this earth we know your clean heart we feel you ..you mean everything to us ,,Maybe you have lost trust in mankind but with faith and stregnth i hope one day you will see we genuinely are on your side WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL

very well said:)  

Michael, we love you more:) And we always will..whatever happens..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

June 24, 2010, 10:53:14 PM
I am sooo happy that you guys started this thread. I have been extremely sensitive all day, myself. The announced a tribute on the radio station at work this morning and played " I'll be There". ( I lost it. :cry: )  They will play his songs all day tomorrow. It's all bittersweet, we have so much evidence and yet so much uncertainty.

I do have a feeling that at least here in the US - ALL THREE MAJOR NETWORKS AND CNN HAVE THE SAME EXACT TIME SLOT FOR MJ SPECIALS. FOR ME IT'S A SIGN THAT NETWORK TIME HAS BEEN BOUGHT. IT'S JUST A GUT FEELING. HE HAS DONE IT BEFORE. IT'S HIS M.O.

I know he is one of the most important icons of our time - but the programming could of been scattered or at different times. Tomorrow night - TV is all about MJ. Let's see what happens.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND STAY STRONG. WE HAVE EACH OTHER.XOXO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

June 24, 2010, 11:54:59 PM
I have this scenario in my head and it's only a dream but what if we were watching the TV, all of us at the same time and suddenly the news shows with MJ stuff on them were all interrupted by something similar to those annoying emergency weather cut ins that make really loud noise and then we see a line like a heart-beat line across the screen_______vvVVvv____getting stronger and stronger and then BAM!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

June 25, 2010, 12:00:50 AM
@Nefari I have visualized the BAM the same way all of a sudden breaking news: MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 12:04:43 AM
Oh nefari, how I love your hopeful imagination  :)   Where I am, the clock is just now turning over to June 25th....I have Access Hollywood on my TV and I am pouring with tears and praying at the same time.  I was afraid this day would be a difficult one....I feel all the feelings I felt a year ago but have tried to bury.  Never has anyone on this earth made such an impact on my life, my heart or my soul.  I pray more than anything Michael Jackson is still alive and doing well, however, I have to admit my "beLIEver" status is fading in this moment.  I don't mean to upset or discourage anyone with my emotions, it's where I am at this very moment.  I LOVE YOU MORE, MICHAEL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 12:09:35 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
I have this scenario in my head and it's only a dream but what if we were watching the TV, all of us at the same time and suddenly the news shows with MJ stuff on them were all interrupted by something similar to those annoying emergency weather cut ins that make really loud noise and then we see a line like a heart-beat line across the screen_______vvVVvv____getting stronger and stronger and then BAM!!!!!!!!!!
nefari....do you think it's possible to make your dream happen across the internet, TV and via all cell phones....THAT would be AMAZING but not sure if that's possible?!?  Oh, how I wish Michael will do this.  Heck, last year his news nearly crashed the internet so I believe he's capable of anything....imagine having a year to plan THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS BAM EVER!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

June 25, 2010, 12:10:35 AM
Iused2dream: (((Hugs))) I'm feeling it too weighing pretty heavy. It's not easy because my walls in my computer room are covered in Michael posters :D and it's pretty dull on my TV right now. Fuse is the only channel I see with anything Michael related on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

June 25, 2010, 12:41:37 AM
I know wht you mean, nefari....only another 20 mins of Fuse  :cry:   thanks for the hugs....I am not doing very well (first time I've shared my emotional side on the forum)
*Edit* -yay, at least another hour on Fuse....wonder if I'll get any sleep tonight??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 25, 2010, 01:42:20 AM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
I am sooo happy that you guys started this thread. I have been extremely sensitive all day, myself. The announced a tribute on the radio station at work this morning and played " I'll be There". ( I lost it. :cry: )  They will play his songs all day tomorrow. It's all bittersweet, we have so much evidence and yet so much uncertainty.

I do have a feeling that at least here in the US - ALL THREE MAJOR NETWORKS AND CNN HAVE THE SAME EXACT TIME SLOT FOR MJ SPECIALS. FOR ME IT'S A SIGN THAT NETWORK TIME HAS BEEN BOUGHT. IT'S JUST A GUT FEELING. HE HAS DONE IT BEFORE. IT'S HIS M.O.

I know he is one of the most important icons of our time - but the programming could of been scattered or at different times. Tomorrow night - TV is all about MJ. Let's see what happens.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND STAY STRONG. WE HAVE EACH OTHER.XOXO

What is this time slot for these specials?  Wondering if I should be watching my TV here in the UK at the same time - just in case!  I'm feeling cut off from what may or may not happen in the US. Can anyone help me out with time differences?

It's just gone 7.40am here on Friday - I think it's going to be a long day! I'm torn between staying glued to the computer and just getting out in the sunshine. I was going to say 'just getting away from it all' but that ain't gonna happen - he's in my head ALL the time no matter where I am! I reckon I'll hear soon enough if anything happens!

Stay strong, with L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 01:46:42 AM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE IAM HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

AND I AM RAVING MAD!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:[attachment=0:13ka8hlr]Doc D.jpg[/attachment:13ka8hlr]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 01:48:07 AM
Quote from: "Iused2dream"
]
---OMG..I was envisionig this as I read it and the biggest grin came across my face and my heart started racing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 01:52:44 AM
That would be awesome!... Wow, this day got here so fast... has it really been that long? Michael makes everything timeless..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 02:14:18 AM
THE 25TH HERE IN CALIFORNIA LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

June 25, 2010, 02:17:50 AM

:(  :cry: This would be so great! But maybe we just have this dream which is just that  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions