Capital Coincidences......
August 27, 2010, 10:14:39 AM
Hi there.....

I haven't posted about gematria in some time now.  However, I have noticed yet another odd trend with it.
While my first post about gematria dealt with single words for the most part, or maybe a number occasionally, this new trend is very intriguing as well.  I have watched this for a long time and each entry is a very valid match.  I know many of you think it's all hogwash.  That's ok, totally respect that opinion.  For those of you who think there might be something to this....follow me down the gematria rabbit hole......

So, I really love the whole TIME DOTS thread and the posts that Serenity's_Dream has done.  It got me thinking.  Maybe there is something to the capital letters of MJ related TMZ articles?  Yes, there is.......
take the latest article from today:
Michael Jackson's Kids Get Schooled
the capital letters are M J K G S
60 = MJKGS = believe

Now, if you look back at all the TMZ article titles, you will notice that they are worded rather odd or words are capitalized that really shouldn't be.  Take for instance,
Dr. Conrad Murray- No Hard Feelings
D C M N H F
48 = DCMNHF = Hoax
Some of the article titles call him Murray, some Dr. Murray, some Dr. Conrad Murray.....my guess is that they need to come up with certain letters to make the correct match.  Another example:
Michael Jackson Fans To Protest Dr. Murray Hearing
M J F T P D M H
there are a slew of matches, the one that stood out to me:  90 = MJFTPDMH = make believe
also, see what I mean about not needing to capitalize every word.  The word "To" should not be capitalized in a title.....however, they need it to be.  
One more:
Macaulay Calkin Surfaces....in Public
M C S P
51 = MCSP = Michael (no I am not saying Mac is Michael)
One last one:
Michael Jackson--Resurrected by Cali Swag District
M J R C S D
67= MJRCSD = Oxman, Evidence, License, Elvis

I am not going to list any others....I think you get the principle idea of it all.  Here is the gematria site for those of you who want to check the title capitals or other words:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know it seems odd....I know there are only so many number etc.  However, the patterns in the TMZ articles, the wording, everything put in front of us......is odd.  
No stone unturned........here's to us investigators!

Blessings All!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Capital Coincidences......
August 27, 2010, 10:50:38 AM
I know that site, it's not a good site IMO because there are all kinds of names added that have to do with MJ. I use this one: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You need to use the translator though if you don't speak Hebrew.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2010, 12:01:43 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I know that site, it's not a good site IMO because there are all kinds of names added that have to do with MJ. I use this one: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You need to use the translator though if you don't speak Hebrew.

I will check this out later.
Is this some type of code like bible codes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2010, 12:26:21 PM
Here is my original post about gematria...might explain things a little better......sorry for not being real clear.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I do like this site, yes it's laced with MJ words/matches.....that started happening a lot, lot more after it was posted about.  However, a match is a match....it's an easier site for me to navigate because it has different types of gematria that come up instantly (Jewish, English and Simple) .....no translation needed.  I will definitely check out that site...thanks for the tip Souza.  I always like to learn about new things.  

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions