What if....Tomorrow at FL
June 24, 2010, 04:51:25 PM
I was just looking at TMZ ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and see that that they had barricades all set up outside FL, outside the mausoleum, and they say thousands are likely to turn up, so what IF Michael was to walk right of the Mausoleum and explain this whole hoax? and why he had to do it?. TV Cameras are likely to be there, and the world would know instantly.

But remember, this is just an IF moment thats all. So don't take my words as gospel. I am more so leaning towards july 7th,
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: What if....Tomorrow at FL
June 24, 2010, 04:55:02 PM
Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
I was just looking at TMZ ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and see that that they had barricades all set up outside FL, outside the mausoleum, and they say thousands are likely to turn up, so what IF Michael was to walk right of the Mausoleum and explain this whole hoax? and why he had to do it?. TV Cameras are likely to be there, and the world would know instantly.

But remember, this is just an IF moment thats all. So don't take my words as gospel. I am more so leaning towards july 7th,

Too dangerous. I still think tomorrow will be an 'ordinary day' as TMZ called it. No bamsday, but I do think we need to keep our eyes open. The 'body missing story' is in my opinion the beginning of the beginning, if you get what I'm saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 04:59:29 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Too dangerous. I still think tomorrow will be an 'ordinary day' as TMZ called it. No bamsday, but I do think we need to keep our eyes open. The 'body missing story' is in my opinion the beginning of the beginning, if you get what I'm saying.

AGREEED!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

June 24, 2010, 05:11:40 PM

Funny enough, i was wondering how long its going to take them to push the "missing body" story into the public. Whether or not they are going to do it remains to be seen. But tomorrow will be eventful without a doubt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 05:15:39 PM

Funny enough, i was wondering how long its going to take them to push the "missing body" story into the public. Whether or not they are going to do it remains to be seen. But tomorrow will be eventful without a doubt.

if that story, or something similar does get released by mainstream media (not just tabloid) i would 100000% BAM is happening "soon and very soon" :!:
Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 05:28:15 PM by mjsgirl89
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

June 24, 2010, 05:24:40 PM
I hope so....  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal