No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

That's why he moonwalks so well duh!! Meaning like being from another planet or the moon. Jk.  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Februray 6, 2010- 1st day on MJHD!!

wow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
Quote from: "DangerouslyBad"
alien from a distant galaxy who came here to bring joy and magic to the world? People often said they were amazed at some of the things he did. He achieved more than any other human being has ever achieved. People who knew him as a child said they were shocked at the adult and mature way he behaved and performed. One documentary about him on his 40th birthday actually described his talent as "bordering on the supernatural".

I'm not saying I believe this or that there's proof but when I think about it, it does make some sense. His singing and dancing abilities since a child were unlike anything the world has ever heard and seen, and everyone who knew him said there was something magical and "otherworldly" about him. Steven Spielberg even once joked "It's a nice planet Michael lives on. I wish we could all visit it". But was there a truth in that joke?

Maybe the hoax isn't about making a comeback one day. Maybe it's because he left to return to his home planet and the body he left behind was the "human shell" he used while he was here. Michael himself even once told Liza Minnelli he was from another galaxy and she quoted him, saying he was joking. But was he?

Interesting theory.. :) I don't believe it. But I kindda like the idea.. Cause I do believe MJ is sent from some very special place in heaven. ;)

I do believe too Tinkerbell ..  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

Hee hee! Michael is actually human. One of the few that make me proud to be one as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Quote from: "Kirsche"
:lol:

Ditto Krische  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Kirsche"
:lol:

i think the last gif image in your signature would be Michael's reaction if he saw this!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Supervision

Well...the Man got some kind of magnetism that is truly out of this world..more than enough to explode all over the globe with his supernatural talent.while he was living,....and in his so called "death" to actually break the communication net. while the whole world froze when the news of his "departure" was announced...and tears did flow like rivers all over the
world for this amazing creature ..umm special human..like for no other..and what is more, still flowing from many a heart until this day..
 He had the most unbelievable life..extreme highs and and extreme lows if ever there was one , and  of course his so
called "death" also just has to be just so...with so many hints and clues and more questions than anyone has ever had to figure out after anyone's  real death.
I mean...even Elvis's fans had the luck to at least see their idol in a proper coffin..but our MJ..only appeared at his own memorial and funeral in his make believe role of a secret director...laughing at the world just as sweetly as ever.
"He ..Hee....Let those who have ears , let them hear..and let those who have eyes let them see...I am alive and will live forever..."
Well..we have ears and...We did hear the the extra S in Pain(s)..and we did see the family desperately trying to suppress their own He ..Hee..laugh..
and that is the trooooot.
Or was anybody really in that coffin, all closed up and everything to hide the most famous face on the planet??
So...who knows, you may be on to something here, cause
 may be he and his whole fam...are from some place unreal or something..
The most un -REAl ..Death for him
and
The most un-Real...family reaction or NON reaction from his own family and so called friends.
I mean..the fans got struck down flat with grief like a lightening
while most of the fam.and so called  friends....got busy without loosing a single moment and batting a single eye, to maximize the moment of the shocking and sudden and unreal  death ..til this day, dreaming up project after  project...for more attention and  of course the bottom line.
While no one can see into anyone's  hearts what they are truly feeling and we are not trying to judge anyone here including MIke's fam, we could however, could not help but see their public  faces..
And they are mostly ..all smiles ..
So..maybe in this particular fam...you literally celebrate when you loose one of your most prized member of the family.
YOU go shopping, announce your new record co.,forget where you are when you brother passed, or say that the murder trial of your brother will be "interesting"...
or confuse the hospital where your brother lay dead..with an airport..and on and on..it went.
So...you could be right..for all I know,things just do seem other worldly looking at the situation,all the way around which ever way you look at.
Nevertheless..if MIchael was/ is..an alien or  human..we truly love him and miss him desperately.We can just switch and start
calling him our very own sweet ET. LOl

Anyway,.God bless MIchael and fam. also..especially his kids..
and let us not forget,...to send blessings also to..sweet Bubbles, who La Toya took her time to go bother,. and tell him the bad news about his sweet Friend the JOker., who made him immortal along with his own astronomical fame.
I mean, I don't know what is on Toya's mind, Bubbles is not living under a rock...he must have already  heard all about the rumors about the JOker.Who on this planet hasn't.LOL
OLd news for him...that is why I believe,
he did not pay any attention to La Toya...and I am sure he did not appreciate  she bringing along the" Papparazi", who, he knows he and the JOker back in the days, had to dodge left and right, just to have a decent walk in the park.
Besides..Bubbles prob. could sense, La Toya did not take the "papparazi"..to FL...where she really should have invited them to go if she was going to break down and cry like she did in front of the camera,and that for or in front of the so not amused Bubbles..the clever one.

Wouldn't it really be cool,.if Bubbles could only  tell us about  what he  really thinks is really going on with the "JOker"..Now????..
Bubbles sure must know MJ  a lot closer than maybe even his own family God forbid,..and his so called friends.
Yeah..let us bless Bubbles..prob. one of the few loyal friends of sweet MJ.
Really...rather funny ..the whole lot, if it was not so seriously sad and heartbreaking.
So..alien or human..who can tell with MJ..Ha ha..Anything is possible with Genius .We are looking for him to come back and shock the world one more time . Are we not???..Yeah..anything at all is possible . WE are talking MJ.Bless HIM.LOve HIm..what ever He turns out to be besides HUman just like us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Well if he's an alien then I want to have little green babies with him :lol: but seriously try angel instead, for that I do believe from the bottom of my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

you're a little late.... :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

Umm... This is kind of... shocking. Michael Jackson was very smart and multitalented. Sure, he had a natural talent for singing and dancing, but in Moonwalk he specifically said he worked REALLY hard and studied the great to become the best. Therefore, Michael Jackson is a hard-working human being, hun.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "DangerouslyBad"
alien from a distant galaxy who came here to bring joy and magic to the world? People often said they were amazed at some of the things he did. He achieved more than any other human being has ever achieved. People who knew him as a child said they were shocked at the adult and mature way he behaved and performed. One documentary about him on his 40th birthday actually described his talent as "bordering on the supernatural".

I'm not saying I believe this or that there's proof but when I think about it, it does make some sense. His singing and dancing abilities since a child were unlike anything the world has ever heard and seen, and everyone who knew him said there was something magical and "otherworldly" about him. Steven Spielberg even once joked "It's a nice planet Michael lives on. I wish we could all visit it". But was there a truth in that joke?

Maybe the hoax isn't about making a comeback one day. Maybe it's because he left to return to his home planet and the body he left behind was the "human shell" he used while he was here. Michael himself even once told Liza Minnelli he was from another galaxy and she quoted him, saying he was joking. But was he?

SORRY THIS IS A LITTLE FAR FETCHED.. DO NOT BELIEVE THIS.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MashMike

he is a human being like each of us, yes he is a genious, highly talented person and the purest human BEING AND A PERFECT ENTERTAINER that the world has ever had but he is just a human, maybe God had plans for him and i believe that he was God's gift to the humanity but he is a human being with all his negative and positive sides like each of us
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Sangre

It's not a good day for jokes, dear. Michael Jackson was/is a human being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

is this for real????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions