Sarahli

Re: LIVE stream from F.L on the 25th
June 25, 2010, 06:05:20 PM
I don't think that Michael is going to come back today and certainly not make a live physical appearance in front of a public audience. He will rather choose to make a satellite transmission (television appearance) for example, or a youtube video like Murray ( :lol: ) but I don't exepect him to appear today at that place.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Hazzely

June 25, 2010, 06:06:19 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
I would just like to say I'm not too impressed by the hometown "fans". Some of them seemed all too happy to be on TMZ, one girl completely dissed MJ when the cameraman asked her how much she loved him, a lot of people are acting a fool & are more about their 5 seconds of fame & don't even mention MJ, two of the guys that performed couldn't even sing, one of them even self promoted at MJ's TRIBUTE, wth? There are tshirt vendors selling shirts, it's like a big block party not an anniversary of his "death". I'm not expecting them to be sad but I don't sense a lot of love & respect more like "he's a huge star from our neighborhood & this is the biggest thing that's happened here let me be a part of it!" I'm with Randy, it would have been better to actually pay respects to MJ at FL, if he's there. This tribute in Gary is a circus.  Sorry :roll:

kinda..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 25, 2010, 06:07:13 PM
^^^Really? wow....i didn't see it but from yall's responses, it seemed terrible....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 06:09:33 PM
I would just like to say I'm not too impressed by the hometown "fans". Some of them seemed all too happy to be on TMZ, one girl completely dissed MJ when the cameraman asked her how much she loved him, a lot of people are acting a fool & are more about their 5 seconds of fame & don't even mention MJ, two of the guys that performed couldn't even sing, one of them even self promoted at MJ's TRIBUTE, wth? There are tshirt vendors selling shirts, it's like a big block party not an anniversary of his "death". I'm not expecting them to be sad but I don't sense a lot of love & respect more like "he's a huge star from our neighborhood & this is the biggest thing that's happened here let me be a part of it!" I'm with Randy, it would have been better to actually pay respects to MJ at FL, if he's there. This tribute in Gary is a circus.  Sorry :roll:

wholeheatedly agreed. A disgrace to his memory.... Im gonna turn  it off now I find it quite upsetting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 06:10:20 PM
Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
^^^Really? wow....i didn't see it but from yall's responses, it seemed terrible....

It's not 'terrible', it's nice that they're choosing to celebrate rather than mourn but I just really think imo it would have been better to just visit MJ at FL & maybe do a tribute put on by the family in Cali. That's where he lived & "passed", that's where a huge number of fans are, that's where the family is, friends are, they should have done some kind of tribute there, this one is pretty crazy, like I said a huge block party. I'm not even sure how many of these people actually do love him compared to how many are there just to be there.  :roll: What Katherine & Genevieve did there was hardly anything at all they should have been with the rest of the family who was at FL, also I watched the second part of this tribute to see if the kids would be seen, still no kids, in fact Katherine seems to be gone now too. Where are the kids, you'd think they'd want to take part in honoring their Daddy just like at the memorial in 09.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 06:26:29 PM

It's not 'terrible', it's nice that they're choosing to celebrate rather than mourn but I just really think imo it would have been better to just visit MJ at FL & maybe do a tribute put on by the family in Cali. That's where he lived & "passed", that's where a huge number of fans are, that's where the family is, friends are, they should have done some kind of tribute there, this one is pretty crazy, like I said a huge block party. I'm not even sure how many of these people actually do love him compared to how many are there just to be there.  :roll: What Katherine & Genevieve did there was hardly anything at all they should have been with the rest of the family who was at FL, also I watched the second part of this tribute to see if the kids would be seen, still no kids, in fact Katherine seems to be gone now too. Where are the kids, you'd think they'd want to take part in honoring their Daddy just like at the memorial in 09.
I disagree...it's pretty terrible!  :?  This is for Michael Jackson....the KING of pop. What Gary, IN put together was/is embarrassing!  But I am glad everyone seems to be celebrating his life. Now on to celebrate his return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 06:27:59 PM
Quote from: "MJsbasheret"

I disagree...it's pretty terrible!  :?  This is for Michael Jackson....the KING of pop. What Gary, IN put together was/is embarrassing!  But I am glad everyone seems to be celebrating his life. Now on to celebrate his return.

LOL ok you're right. I was trying to be nice. But yeah it's pretty awful. No wonder the rest of the family skipped it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 06:39:23 PM
You still keeping the faith?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 06:40:57 PM
Quote from: "Parisa"

Definitely! Haven't found any reason not to, so far.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 06:48:48 PM

always :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

June 25, 2010, 06:49:40 PM
Quote from: "ForeverTrue"

always :D

Me too keeping the faith  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

Hazzely

June 25, 2010, 06:54:37 PM
They asked Katherine to speak for TMZ ..let's hope she accepts..  :roll:

update: seems she didn't ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

paula-c

June 25, 2010, 07:04:21 PM
I if I keep the faith ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 07:17:35 PM
ahhh i can't stay up anymore, i'm going to sleep. But i don't wanna miss anything, still so tired  :?  I hope there's something new in the mornng  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

Lady J

June 25, 2010, 07:26:45 PM
His tomb will be marked today  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree