Re: LIVE stream from F.L on the 25th
June 25, 2010, 02:47:31 PM
aghhhhh they cant just cut that indiana footage off lol.... i was sure that monument was made of cardboard and mj was gonna burst out of it haha!!! x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 02:47:40 PM
Still? That's kinda weird....  :roll:  So no one is watching the kids? And they are  gettin a tan on their dad's anniversary?  :roll:
Maybe they're with MJ :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

June 25, 2010, 02:48:04 PM
Quote from: "cin_pyt"
I KNOW THE KIDS WHERE ARE THEY? MAMMU THEY ARE WITH DADDY IN DA PLANE.  ;)  MIKE WHAT'S UP?
Mike: nothin much soon gonna arrive with my plane @ Gary
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 25, 2010, 02:49:43 PM
Did anyone see the live feed of the camera crew right in the faces of Janet, Jermain, et al? Then one of the brothers asked a security card "Who's that?" pointed at the camera. And the security guard said "News of the World." to which the brother said "no man...their the one's who give feed out to everyone else."

Funny how that camera crew was the only one right in the thick of things. Odd if you ask me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 02:50:21 PM
Quote from: "Mammu94"
Quote from: "cin_pyt"
I KNOW THE KIDS WHERE ARE THEY? MAMMU THEY ARE WITH DADDY IN DA PLANE.  ;)  MIKE WHAT'S UP?
Mike: nothin much soon gonna arrive with my plane @ Gary
o geez i hope so. or else some ppl will start to go crazy :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

June 25, 2010, 02:52:29 PM
WHAT DO YOU KIDS WITH YOU MIKE. I HOPE IT'S TRUE IN MY HEART I FEEL IT THAT WAY HOPEFULLY WE'RE RIGHT.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 02:53:46 PM
whats happened to the live indiana feed ffs?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 02:55:46 PM
WAs LMP also there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 02:58:00 PM
Quote from: "MJsbasheret"
Did anyone see the live feed of the camera crew right in the faces of Janet, Jermain, et al? Then one of the brothers asked a security card "Who's that?" pointed at the camera. And the security guard said "News of the World." to which the brother said "no man...their the one's who give feed out to everyone else."

Funny how that camera crew was the only one right in the thick of things. Odd if you ask me.

Did you notice how none of them seemed upset? They didn't ask the camera's to give them space. The bodyguards didn't try to block the paps. Seems they wanted to be filmed. Also, where are Prince, Paris, Blanket, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Randy Jr, Donte & Tito's sons? Are they all still in Hawaii? Was the woman in white at FL leaving with the family Debbie, because she looked like her & the crowd started saying "Debbie Debbie" when she came out. So she was there & the kids weren't? Where was Joe? Hmmm. The big reveal in Gary didn't seem like much. Eddie kept working the crowd & joking around like it was some kind of press thing for himself. Genevieve & Katherine didn't seem upset. Neither did any of the family at FL. There's was A LOT of family there too. All of Jermaine's kids were there, Rebbie's kids, Halima, Debbie, Randy, Jermaine, Janet, Tito & I thought I saw Latoya but not sure. Things are still strange. I was thinking earlier that why would they put the monument outside of the Gary house if he wasn't dead but then someone said it was the SAME monument they revealed last year & I started thinking well maybe Randy & Janet know the truth & that's why Randy doesn't support the Gary trip. Too much to process, stuff still doesn't make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 25, 2010, 02:58:53 PM
WOW wtf is going on with the sound!! ahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 25, 2010, 03:01:55 PM
Quote from: "teine21"

Did you notice how none of them seemed upset? They didn't ask the camera's to give them space. The bodyguards didn't try to block the paps. Seems they wanted to be filmed. Also, where are Prince, Paris, Blanket, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Randy Jr, Donte & Tito's sons? Are they all still in Hawaii? Was the woman in white at FL leaving with the family Debbie, because she looked like her & the crowd started saying "Debbie Debbie" when she came out. So she was there & the kids weren't? Where was Joe? Hmmm. The big reveal in Gary didn't seem like much. Eddie kept working the crowd & joking around like it was some kind of press thing for himself. Genevieve & Katherine didn't seem upset. Neither did any of the family at FL. There's was A LOT of family there too. All of Jermaine's kids were there, Rebbie's kids, Halima, Debbie, Randy, Jermaine, Janet, Tito & I thought I saw Latoya but not sure. Things are still strange. I was thinking earlier that why would they put the monument outside of the Gary house if he wasn't dead but then someone said it was the SAME monument they revealed last year & I started thinking well maybe Randy & Janet know the truth & that's why Randy doesn't support the Gary trip. Too much to process, stuff still doesn't make sense.
Agreed. Not one person seems upset. I'm a mother...if (GOD FORBID) I lost a child...a year, 5 years, 10 years, etc. later I'd still get choked up. Kathrine sounded just fine to me. Not even a sad "let me collect myself" pause. No one at FL did either. And yes, you are right about them ok with the camera that close...and again...no emotion. Something is still off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 03:02:41 PM
Oh and that wasn't Debbie. She's in Tokyo. Another diversion if you ask me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 03:04:08 PM
Oh and that wasn't Debbie. She's in Tokyo. Another diversion if you ask me.

Goodness that Lady looked just like her & she came out with the family. Weird, they must have been trying to make it look like she was there but why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 25, 2010, 03:06:05 PM
Quote from: "teine21"

Same concerns here
Haven't seen Joe (because he was on a TV program .. ) nor LaToya.. and Katherine was just too serene..
Haven't seen one single tear..
Strange how only TMZ was allowed to tape everything ..
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 03:10:49 PM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 25, 2010, 03:07:01 PM
Joe arrived at FL earlier. I saw him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt