Puff

Jackson Compound on Lockdown for Anniversary

Originally posted 11 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The Jackson family compound in Encino is gonna be locked down tighter than Fort Knox on the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death ... because we're told the LAPD is preparing for an onslaught of MJ faithful.

According to the LAPD, there will be 30 to 40 officers -- some uniformed, some undercover -- patrolling a one block area around the Jackson home on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

We're also told other precautions will be taken -- including "no parking" signs around the house and a ban on all MJ merch sales in the area ... the same rules that will be enforced at Forest Lawn Cemetery.

The LAPD says 3,000 to 4,000 shirts were confiscated last year after Michael died -- so you've been warned.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i wonder if michael will be undercover.

fort knox

Fort Knox is a United States Army post in Kentucky south of Louisville and north of Elizabethtown. The 109,000-acre (44,000 ha) base covers parts of Bullitt, Hardin, and Meade counties. It currently holds the U.S. Army Armor Center, the U.S. Army Armor School, and is used by both the Army and the Marine Corps to train crews on the M1 Abrams main battle tank. The base is also one of five current locations for U.S. Army Basic Combat Training. The history of the US Army's Cavalry and Armored forces, and of General George S. Patton's career, can be found at the General George Patton Museum[1] on the grounds of Fort Knox. Parts of the base in Hardin and Meade Counties form a census-designated place (CDP), which had a population of 12,377 at the 2000 census.

The term "Fort Knox" is often used in American English as an analogue that conveys cutting-edge security, impregnability, and excessive wealth[. - wikipedia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

delete
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Fort Knox is also a record label.....James Brown is associated with it ....

When We Were Kings

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This "Lockdown" reminds me of Xscape, especially of the intro:  
"(Prison guard)
  Open up, 6
  He's gone!"

Also, the final words "so you've been warned" mean so much more to me!

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Great 3.000  to 4.000 shirts were confisciated

3+4=7  :lol:

IDK but I think something big will happen, maybe not BAM  but something big, and I don't mean only the anniversary ... Was the Encino-Home locked up last year when he "passed"? Does anyone know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

me2

why ??

i thought they would go to gary the 25th

so they lockup an empty house?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Onslaught ? Connecting Dots I found this:

AWT

Amphibious warfare technology

Amphibious warfare is the use of naval firepower, logistics and strategy to project military power ashore. In previous eras it stood as the primary method of delivering troops to non-contiguous enemy-held terrain. In this modern era amphibious warfare persists in the form of commando insertion by fast patrol boats, zodiacs and mini-submersibles.

In the modern era of warfare, an amphibious landing of infantry troops on a beachhead is the most complex of all military maneuvers. The undertaking requires an intricate coordination of numerous military specialties, including air power, naval gunfire, naval transport, logistical planning, specialized equipment, land warfare, tactics, and extensive training in the nuances of this maneuver for all personnel involved."

Makes me think of war and especially the two world wars.

JCLA
Just Chilling Like Always  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

And 30 or 40 staff .. 7 again  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh gee. Now, yes lockdown cus after BAM things are gonna get crazier wanna keep everyone off the Encino compound. Mike. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
oh gee. Now, yes lockdown cus after BAM things are gonna get crazier wanna keep everyone off the Encino compound. Mike. ;)

I REALLY HOPE SO!!!
WHEN I SEE THIS I WAS THINKING THE SAME!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

haha Compound on lockdown for BAM. Hey we don't even know if it might even be there Mike illuminate us :lol: You have been warned of what........the bam?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Puff"
Jackson Compound on Lockdown for Anniversary
Originally posted Jun 24th 2010 12:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The Jackson family compound in Encino is gonna be locked down tighter than Fort Knox on the anniversary of
Michael Jackson's death ... because we're told the LAPD is preparing for an onslaught of MJ faithful.

According to the LAPD, there will be 30 to 40 officers -- some uniformed, some undercover -- patrolling a one
block area around the Jackson home on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

We're also told other precautions will be taken -- including "no parking" signs around the house and a ban on
all MJ merch sales in the area ... the same rules that will be enforced at Forest Lawn Cemetery.

The LAPD says 3,000 to 4,000 shirts were confiscated last year after Michael died -- so you've been warned.

I write this post with some trepidation. I do not wish to upset anyone but it is what I found. I am not saying that what I have deciphered is definitive nor whether I even believe it or not. I am only posting what seems to be in the acronyms in this article, please understand. I ask that if you can see different message in the acronyms please post it.

The article posting date:
Jun 24th 2010 12:45 AM
6 - 2 - 4 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 5
5, 6, 11, 44, 222
I have posted about these numbers before so to read about their properties please visit the link:

5 + 6 = 11
Now we have 11:11 or 1111
There is quite a bit of information about 11:11 and it has been connected with Revelations 11:11 from the Bible.
Revelation 11:11 (King James Version)
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Revelations 12 Has also been connected to the Egyptian Goddess Isis which has come up several occasions in this adventure.
Revelation 12
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

6 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 5 = 27
2 + 7 = 9
Again the number 9

30 to 40 officers
3 + 4 = 7

3,000 to 4,000 shirts
3 + 4 = 7

The Number 7 - Philosopher, sage, wisdom seeker, reserved, inventor, stoic, contemplative, aloof, deep-thinker, introspective, spiritual, faith, esoteric, exotic, unusual, hidden, seeking perfection, ethereal, other worldly, enigma.

The Number 77 - Wise counsel, body as temple, mystical powers in action, purity in mind, body and spirit, Master Mystic, loving detachment, holy emptiness, turning away from the masses and towards Spirit, Presence, conscious union with God, mystical marriage, electricity of Awakening, universal intelligence.

We are all aware that the number 7, 77, 777 have been significant in Michael's life and this adventure.

LOCKDOWN
The use of the word Lockdown to describe making the Encino Compound protected from fans entering does not seem to fit as Lockdown is to prevent things from GETTING OUT NOT IN.
[/color]

Lockdown - There are several definitions for the term lockdown, the most common of which pertains to a state of containment or a restriction of progression. A lockdown is an emergency protocol to prevent people or information escaping, which usually can only be ordered by someone in command.

Another article is that I did not decipher is linked in this one by these words: same rules. I will Decipher it first before continuing with this one.

Quote from: "Serenity_Dreams"
Michael Jackson Anniversary Plans -- Denied!
Originally posted Jun 22nd 2010 12:23 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson fans making extravagant plans for the anniversary of his death need a Plan B -- because
Forest Lawn Cemetery and cops are putting the kibosh on most of the celebration.

A rep for Forest Lawn -- where MJ is buried -- tells TMZ fans will be allowed into the park on June 25, but not into
the mausoleum itself. And the news ain't so good for these special requests:
- Releasing doves (DENIED)
- Releasing balloons (DENIED)
- Performing Jackson songs and dance routines (DENIED)

Sgt. Tom Lorenz says the Glendale PD has its own no-no list: no camping out the night before, no parking
around Forest Lawn 24 hours prior, and no street vendor sales of anything ... including MJ merchandise.

The Forest Lawn rep says fans who behave will be allowed to pay their respects.

The article posting date:
Jun 22nd 2010 12:23 AM
6 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 3
3, 6, 11, 22, 222

3 x 6 = 36 - Represent the devil or Satan, as well as the Evil which it Personifies.
I take this to mean that Michael is working against this Evil.

6 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 21
2 + 1 = 3 - Trinity, Union of Divine plus Human, Manifestation, Positive, Negative and Neutral, Expression, Subconscious Mind/Imagination, Creative, Optimistic, Enthusiasm, Expressive, Charming, Humor, Fun, Attractive, Friendly.

The word DENIED appears in the article 3 times and once in the title so 4 times in relation to "Anniversary Plans" this suggests that there is no reason to have an "Anniversary of his Passing" because he is Alive.

The Forest Lawn Logo
I did not notice before but the Logo for Forest Lawn looks like gates (Gates of Heaven), with a figure in front whose arms are outstretched. This is a pose that Michael frequently did and was referred to by some as his "Crucifixion Pose". This logo also looks similar to a CROWN

MJAPD

MJA - Modern Jesus Army(Army of love,  L.O. V. E.)
The Modern Jesus Army
Forgiveness for the guilty. Healing for the hurting. Freedom for the addicted. friendship for the lonely. Hope for the despairing. Home and family for the lost. Fullness for the empty.

PD - Program Directive
Directive - serving or intended to guide, govern, or influence

MFAST

MFA - Medium Frequency Active
Medium Frequency - A radio frequency or radio-frequency band in the range 300 to 3,000 kilohertz.

Active - in operation; capable of activity

ST - Satellite Transmission
I believe he is saying that there will be a Global Satellite Transmission just like V did in the movie V For Vendetta.

[youtube:6nf9wzvi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chqi8m4CEEY[/youtube:6nf9wzvi]

Okay now back to the original articles acronyms.

JCLA

JC - Jesus Christ
First Acronym Found

LA - Los Angeles
First Acronym Found
Los Angeles - Spanish for "The Angels" this city is also called "The City of Angels".

TMAWT

TMA - The Messiah Arrives

WT - World Tour
Some kind of World Tour after the return but I don't feel this is a concert tour necessarily, maybe more of a spreading his message kind of tour.

So there it is. I tried to find other meanings but nothing seemed to fit. Please don't get angry with me I did not put the acronyms in the TMZ articles. I just deciphered them. It is not my message, I am only the messenger.
Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 11:56:20 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

The thing is that we also have to connect the content of the dots in relation of the reason of the hoax (dots within the dots ?) to get a "clearer" message I think.

For example we must try to connect things like that (it's just an example don't know if this is correct):

ST  - Satellite Transmission + WT  - World Tour = Worldwide Satellite Transmission

What do you think ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Sarahli"
The thing is that we also have to connect the content of the dots in relation of the reason of the hoax (dots within the dots ?) to get a "clearer" message I think.

For example we must try to connect things like that (it's just an example don't know if this is correct):

ST  - Satellite Transmission + WT  - World Tour = Worldwide Satellite Transmission

What do you think ?

I believe he is saying that there will be a Global Satellite Transmission just like V did in the movie V For Vendetta. It is also possible that he is going to have some kind of World Tour after the return but I don't feel this is a concert tour necessarily, maybe more of a spreading his message kind of tour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions