DangerouslyBad

Subliminal messages in cartoons and movies
June 23, 2010, 05:39:53 PM
Ever since I started doing research into various things, I've come to the conclusion that certain seeminly innocent kids cartoons carry subliminal messages relating to the power elites in the world.

As a child, I was a big fan of Thundercats, which I always thought of as a fun show. But after doing some research, and the reading I've done here and on other sites, I began to re-analyse, "deconstruct", this and other cartoons, and I found some disturbing things.

The villain in Thundercats, Mumm-Ra, appears at first to be nothing more than just a cartoon villian. But as I analysed closer, I saw subliminal messages and symbols which I could connect back to my research into the power elites. Mumm-Ra was acting as a "figurative" representation of the Illuminati and Freemasons. Look at the name backwards: Ar-Mmum - if you read it out, it sounds like "Our mum" - ie. Our Mother. This is the power elite subliminally giving the propaganda that we, the ordinary people, are "children", and they, the power elites, are our "mother".

It's very easy for them to get these kinds of messages across under the innocent guise of a cartoon.

When Michael returns, I hope he will take the fight to the enemy and show 'em who's bad! We need MJ's power and magic to destroy the power elites. Time for the world to wake up!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is very true, unfortunately! The subliminal messages are present within cartoons, films, advertising spots, everywhere... That's why the TV is called the brainwashing machine...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions