Re: Debunking the Autopsy Report
July 08, 2010, 01:00:29 PM
@ mykidsmom    i see it was you who mention that ,  you always do a great job  but  let me post a link so that everyone would be clear about olfactory bulbs  they are at the base of brain , probably you must have read olfactory " dysfunctiong" by sinus  drainage or nose surgury   but avulsion is caused by "significant head|" injury ,  so true both smell and taste perception is gone with avulsion of bulbs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login^Surface/Ventral^view^2%2Bshowstr%2Blabstr%2B4

@mj 2981958

not silly but it was a very important question , the i.v catheters  should be changed every 3rd day and urinary  catheters every week
   with i.v more than 3 days the chances of having bacterial endocarditis that is infection affecting heart valves increases significantly besides the condition called thrombophelbitis occurs
Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 08:43:48 AM by mjj_fan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 01:38:39 PM
Just want to add one thing , all the above links are from various sites , few of them i had in my laptop when i was a student ,i dont take credit for any of this , copy right things is a whole issue ,by saying that , want to spare myself before someone accuse me for  putting their material  here . i always aim to give right concept based on facts . take care members  ,Godbless you all
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 08, 2010, 03:18:07 PM
Endocrine System:

1.- The Thymus is not identified. [this report gets bizarre page by page, apparently the coroner was not able to find the thymus, so the dead body is missing his thymus. The thymus is a specialized organ of the immune system. In lupus patients the whole immune system becomes over active attacking the body’s tissues & organs. However in HIV AIDS patients the thymus will be damaged to the point that it cannot be identified in the body. Another cause for missing the thymus is a very rare birth defect called the Digeorge Syndrome, however people suffering from this syndrome have certain facial features that make them stand out, very much similar to Down Syndrome. We know Michael didn’t have Digeorge Syndrome, there’s no mention of the deceased body having HIV, so why is the thymus missing? I can’t find a medical explanation for it!!!!
It is worth mentioning that removal of Thymus is highly unconventional & dangerous, the only time that a surgeon might decide to remove a thymus is in infants with sever heart defects that require heart surgery, the thymus in these cases sometimes have to be removed in order for the surgeon to have an unobstructed access to the heart. however this is not the case in older children or adults. Another very rare case that requires removal of thymus, which again I insist is very rare & it's a tough choice for a surgeon to make, is if a patient is suffering from Myasthenia gravis. Myasthenia gravis is a neuro-muscular disease leading to severe fluctuation of muscles & weakness & fatiguability. Again not all the cases of Myasthenia gravis require removal of thymus. Removal of thymus bears sever neurological side effects & it is a contributing factor in death of HIV patients. So why is the body missing the Thymus?]

I may add that Myasthenia Gravis is associated with various autoimmune diseases, including:

* Thyroid diseases, including Hashimoto's thyroiditis and Graves' disease
    * Diabetes mellitus type 1
    * Rheumatoid arthritis
    * Lupus, and
    * Demyelinating CNS diseases
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

July 08, 2010, 03:25:01 PM
And I forgot to add:
Thymomas: Tumours originating from the thymic epithelial cells are called thymomas. Symptoms are sometimes confused with bronchitis or a strong cough because the tumour presses on the recurrent laryngeal nerve. All thymomas are potentially cancerous, but they can vary a great deal. Some grow very slowly. Others grow rapidly and can spread to surrounding tissues. Treatment of thymomas often requires surgery to remove the entire thymus.

Long ago, it was said that MJ ha some bronchitis related issues.

This could have been another cause for the thymus to be extirpated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

July 08, 2010, 03:34:08 PM
After reading again the "autopsy" all I can say that this repport looks more like a full medical examination on a living person who may be is being a victim of abuse.

I always thought that the repport was connected to all the examinations Michael was obliged to pass during his trials, but after reading again, I have my doubts.

On another note: what type of medical tests was Michael suposed to pass for the insurance of the concerts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

July 09, 2010, 08:49:37 AM
Dear Gema i agree SYSTEMIC LUPUS is associated with autoimmune diseases like you mention , but he had DISCOID Lupus not systemic which is a subform of lupus the difference being the involvemnt of all the body system in systemic hence the name suggesting systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) but  with discoid one suffers scars on scalp,( the scarring baldness i mention ) baldness , and butterfly rashes on face which was in remission phase according to dr klein  
   anything which grows out of its normal size with cause pressure symptoms by pressing the air channel called trachea , not necessarily the thymoma , the brochitis is totally a different identity it involves deep respiratory air passages not the main channel i.e trachea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 08:53:49 AM
about dr klein didnt he say something about open i.v lines mj had , as far as i remember i read somewhere joe jackson also mention the same  , i cant see any thing suggesting its presence in autopsy report , another lie .... disgusting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 09, 2010, 11:13:37 AM
Thanks for the Lupus tip. I was not awared of it.

I don´t trust Klein  :lol:  whatever he said, I take it as gossip.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

July 09, 2010, 06:18:41 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
about dr klein didnt he say something about open i.v lines mj had , as far as i remember i read somewhere joe jackson also mention the same  , i cant see any thing suggesting its presence in autopsy report , another lie .... disgusting

Hi mjj_fan!

I did not know that Klein mentioned something about open I.V's.

This is what I have read regarding I.V lines:

. EMS Report:

The paramedics found Michael with an I.V line in his left leg, made by Dr. Murray. They used this line to give Michael the first round of drugs.

A Paramedic started an I.V line in his left Jugular: the next round of drugs was given through it. (I wonder what was wrong with the leg's I.V line that they have to start a new I.V line in his Jugular?)

. Autopsy Report:

Under “Evidence of recent therapy”:

“... Intravascular catheters enter the left jugular vein...” (the one made by the paramedics.)
“... and both femoral  vessels...” (made once at UCLA.)
“... punctures are present on the medial left knee...” (That’s were was placed Murray’s line. The body had not the catheter anymore but its puncture is there.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

July 09, 2010, 06:50:51 PM
@mj 2981958

not silly but it was a very important question , the i.v catheters  should be changed every 3rd day and urinary  catheters every week
   with i.v more than 3 days the chances of having bacterial endocarditis that is infection affecting heart valves increases significantly besides the condition called thrombophelbitis occurs

Thanks for answer!

I asked you that because I was trying to figure out why would Murray choose to put a line in the leg instead in the arm, since the last is the common place so far, right?
Well, he said he gave Michael Propofol for 6 wks.

My thoughts are:

- If you can leave the I.V in “Stand by” into the vein until the next use, it should be in a hidden place of the body, so the arms wouldn’t be a good idea. So you put the line in the leg.

- If you can’t leave the catheter, to keep hidden not the line but the punctures. They would’ve been a lot of punctures in different stages of healing.

- He complained of being dehydrated that night. Do you believe is it possible that dehydration made difficult the arm catheterization, so he had to do it in his leg? I mean, does it exist?

(PS: I'm not saying the report is real)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

July 09, 2010, 07:08:12 PM
Hi mj2981958
                     He did , on Tmz live ,I.v line on  medial left leg???  i didnt know that ,Im surprised why dr Murray did that ,the usual site to place a catheter are the upper limbs ,but ofcourse you can expect anything of him...  silly person  should have known the joints are the worst sites specially for a dancer , how could someone perform  with them in place ??? , as i mention very earlier in one of my post and i m writting it down one more time , its very painful to pull out and  put the catheter everyday , so they are left for maximum of 3 days , while they are still in your vessels one cant even lift up his limb dancing is out of question   besides everytime you prick a vessel it collapse and that site is no longer feasible to draw the blood even  
    i have seen drug abusers with  multiple punctute marks on arm  . neck and legs less often but dorsum of the foot specially between the big toe and digits .... well  in my practice i have never seen them  may be  someone  else encounter a patient with wounds in that area
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 09, 2010, 07:14:46 PM
WHAT? Are you saying Michael rehearsed with the cathether in place? First time I hear about it  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

July 09, 2010, 07:32:21 PM
@ HAZZELY  Where did i mention that ??? i  meant  its NOT POSSIBLE to have catheters or haplock inserted in vessels and perform  both at same time ,please read it again i said  "how could  someone perform with them in place ? "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 09, 2010, 07:48:33 PM
@ HAZZELY  Where did i mention that ??? i  meant  its NOT POSSIBLE to have catheters or haplock inserted in vessels and perform  both at same time ,please read it again i said  "how could  someone perform with them in place ? "

now for those who have watch tii , did u notice any open iv in any scene? remember the photo where he was wearing the red jacket and holding a lollipop ? his full arm was exposed and by the way while you are having cannula / heplock Iv its never easy to bend the arm or leg how one can dance while having it in his vein?

Hi mj2981958
He did , on Tmz live ,I.v line on  medial left leg???  i didnt know that ,Im surprised why dr Murray did that ,the usual site to place a catheter are the upper limbs ,but ofcourse you can expect anything of him...  silly person  should have known the joints are the worst sites specially for a dancer , how could someone perform  with them in place ???

I'm sorry but I don't get it, why do you even mention this?
Who said something about dancing with a heplock IV in place? It's obvious that isn't even possible and Michael didn't do that

That's why I asked cause your post confused me.

I mean.. where are you trying to get with this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

July 09, 2010, 07:54:04 PM
@mj298195 8
                    about dehydration all the vessels collapse no matter upper or lower limb , you are left with 2 choices then , either insert catheter in larger vessels or go for venous cut down where  a minor surgical incision is given to expose saphenous vein and i.v line is maintained  
     you seem to have good medical knowledge i appreciate that , but i guess if you read my previous posts you will get your answers we discuss various issues in the link below,i thank everyone for it  specially a dear friend of mine, lisap27  

like i said earlier i cant visit here daily ,but  you can pm me and  have my email address i will try to clear your doubts as much as i could , Godbless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions