MashMike

Re: NEW UPDATE ABOUT FOREST LAWN
June 25, 2010, 02:36:36 AM
The only thing that is for sure is the fact that he is not burried in FL.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Sangre

June 25, 2010, 04:40:28 AM
Quote from: "mmz"
If this is not a hoax,I think Jackson family is responsible for all the hidden clues that have made us become beLIEvers...the reason for that?: to make Michael a legend,to make him "live" forever, and maybe to make more money.
This is a sad point of view,but it should be a point  of view. :|

I think we are responsible for most of the clues, because we wanted to believe he is alive. We must admit, we have over-analyzed a lot of things.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

nefari

June 25, 2010, 05:15:51 AM
We have not over analyzed Murray and his weird antics and the fact that something just stinks about this entire "death". Something has been wrong with it from the beginning, like a bunch of stooges are behind it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Sangre

June 25, 2010, 05:20:15 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
We have not over analyzed Murray and his weird antics and the fact that something just stinks about this entire "death". Something has been wrong with it from the beginning, like a bunch of stooges are behind it.

When it comes to murder investigations and unsolved deaths, everything stinks. I'm just saying that we must be prepared for whatever the outcome is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

June 26, 2010, 02:52:31 AM
I´m totally with you on that one.
I think Michael was murdered and yes, a lot of things "stink".

The reason I do not think it is a hoax (saying this with the deepest respect for each one of you who believes) is that Michael would never, NEVER, come up with a death-scenario including drugs. He would have known that media would make him into a drugaddict, forcing his children and family to debunk the rumours that he was a junkie. If he had hoaxed a death he would just have "died" in a heartattack. It would have been much easier and no strange doctor having to be involved, no courtcases.

But a lot of things are wrong with his death so I am a believer of murder. Wish all the energy could be put down in trying to find who did it.....!!

Michael was one of a kind and there will never be anyone like him again. Ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions