Re: NEW UPDATE ABOUT FOREST LAWN
June 23, 2010, 07:33:39 PM
I just called and ask to speak to him and they said he was gone. So I told them that I wanted to come out to pay my respects on Friday. She said ok.
I also wanted to know what they were going to allow. She stated that the fans can come in and place there flowers in front of the Mausoleum and stand for a few minuts.I told her that I was reading some place that Michael’s body was not there and that they
Only said that it because the family wanted them to. She then said we would never do that because that is not our policy.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

June 23, 2010, 08:07:52 PM
read the story in Brazil

''June 25, 2009. Thursday was a hellish one of the best hospitals in the world, the University of California at Los Angeles. On that day, one of 45 emergency beds was occupied by a patient superilustre: Michael Jackson. The pediatric residents, who teaches and attends the university, Karin Nielsen (Brazilian female doctor working in a hospital UCLA), was directly affected by the chaos.
Karin said in the video who worked in the building behind it and the riot was in the building opposite
"The day that Michael Jackson was in the main building there was a riot because the fire alarm rang in the building. And they were all evacuated - patients, doctors, nurses, descended the stairs and the street was filled with people. Firefighters were here too, and several cars of the press. Nobody knew what was going on. The fire alarm sounded, it was a fire, right? Then everybody went there, the helicopters ... But there was Michael Jackson's music playing and the press and some people crying. That's when we realized of what was happening. There was no fire. was a false alarm, "she recalls.

To this day no one knows why the alarm playback. Already on the reasons that led to the death of Michael Jackson, then yes, there are many clues.

The accused is Conrad Murray, hired for $ 250 000 per month to be the singer's personal physician. Drama that can destroy the career of Murray, who maintains the medical record and continues to work, started at 1:30 am the day of death. From that hour until 7.30pm, Murray applied in Jackson are three types of powerful painkillers, in five doses.

But he was not asleep. And at 10, begged for a general anesthetic - propofol. The doctor told police he took 25 milligrams and went to the bathroom. Once again, Jackson did not breathe anymore.

Missing only eight days for Michael Jackson to travel to London, where he would begin his new tour. In an interview with Roberto Kovalick correspondent in Tokyo, the choreographer Michael confirms that the artist was having trouble sleeping and connected in the middle of the night excited about great ideas. He also said that Michael Jackson was in good shape and ready to go onstage.

Weighs against Murray doctor on charges of murder without intent. Maximum penalty of four years in jail.

We spoke by phone with a spokesman for the doctor. She said Murray has strenuously denied prescribed or administered something that could kill the artist. "Michael was a dear friend," she says. "The doctor feels a deep longing him."

Fans also feel. In front of the mansion where he lived, do not stop spending tourists. Appeared to a Michael Jackson cover, apart from Sri Lanka.

And not only is the house that the fans pay homage. This week, when it celebrates its first anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson, the main focus of attention from fans must turn to the Forest Lawn Cemetery, where he buried the body of the singer. It is a park-like cemetery, the gates are open virtually all day, there is no kind of control. The cars and people entering and leaving freely.

Among thousands of tombstones on the lawn, an imposing building dominates the landscape: the mausoleum where he is buried by Michael Jackson.

For a few hours every day, the doors of the mausoleum is opened. We went with a small amateur camera.

We saw the runners with the drawers of the dead. A stained glass plays the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci. Some areas are open. Others, locked in one of which is the tomb of Michael.

Without recording the interview, a security guard who recently revealed Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis and was married to Michael, he was laying flowers at the cemetery. Same fate did not have to nurse Debbie Row, biological mother of two children of Michael. The family did not show her where he's buried. The watchdog also reported that reach fans around the world, especially women. According to him, one came to offer him sexual favors  :shock: to show where Michael is buried. He said he refused.

The cemetery is rich and distinguished people.

Just to the three sons, Michael left £ 265 million. Today, the remains of the king's supreme pop resting in the cemetery. But his art survives - kept in the hearts of fans.''

Now I ask how the reporter got into the forrest lawn? :?

[youtube:228t1m5q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5NYwTu3JXY[/youtube:228t1m5q]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

June 23, 2010, 08:52:07 PM
Why would the Jackson family tell them to say that I wonder ? " They Don't Have His Body And Never Did" Don't they want us to think he is dead and isn't that where we were told he was laid to rest. I don't know about you but I smell something in the air and it's not roses it smells kind of FISHY to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2010, 08:53:44 PM
Why would the Jackson family tell them to say that I wonder ? " They Don't Have His Body And Never Did" Don't they want us to think he is dead and isn't that where we were told he was laid to rest. I don't know about you but I smell something in the air and it's not roses it smells kind of FISHY to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2010, 09:14:17 PM
Quote from: "laura58"

It's possible that Clifford lied. Well, someone's lied! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Hazzely

June 23, 2010, 11:16:00 PM
Quote from: "mjmjmj"
I have called FL again, and this is what they said.
i asked them if there will be any sort of event at FL.
and they said no! they said all the news reports are false, and i told them that a friends of mine called them to require about mj's body, and FL responded, that they don't have MJ'S BODY and never had it.
and the guy told me that they were responding to enquiries according to what the JACKSON FAMILY wanted them to respond, this was then and this is now he said.

he said that they are responding according to what the Jackson Family want them to say.

they also said that FL will be opened, but access to the grave is forbidden,
he told me that the JACKSON FAMILY don't want anyone closed to where michael Grave is.
You can call him if you want If you don't believe me .

CALL THERE , HIS NAME IS CLIFFORD.
ASK for CLIFFORD.
Ask him about The event etc...

Phone
1-800-204-3131

International
1-323-254-3131

They don't have MJ's body LOL..And is this what the family wanted them to say? Maybe this was just a slip-up
I doubt the family would want the people to know FL DOES NOT have MJ'S BODY there since we've been told this..

If this was real and Michael died THERE SHOULD BE NO CONFUSION, at least not about this. What's the purpose? If anyone wanted to loot the grave and get MJ's body (for example) they would have tried until now. Why so much fuss about this. Why so many stories about something that should only have 1 version if they said the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 23, 2010, 11:38:18 PM
Or maybe they are being paid by the family or estate to lie & say he is there when he is in fact not. & these conflicting emails & calls are to try to cover that up. Everytime FL is involved or MJ's grave is focused on, things seem staged. So maybe he isn't there. You'd think if he was buried there, they'd at least put some kind of name or enscription. But they're not. As far as Jermaine being there with LK, that could very easily be staged, seeing as how the two of them are friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2010, 11:50:42 PM
Could be a dummy in the grave....  :roll:

Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjmjmj

June 24, 2010, 12:12:49 AM
Quote from: "chappie"
Could be a dummy in the grave....  :roll:

Chappie

The last time i knew, the coffin was empty and has always been.
 this is memorial anniversary which will create sales for the Estate.
so the family has to say yeah ! he is dead .
Clifford wasn't lying he was telling the truth he was only saying what the family told him to say.
as you can see the lady who picked up the phone also said the same thing they are only going by what the Jackson family want them to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

June 24, 2010, 12:15:47 AM
And we know all about the way Larry King Feels "Oh he's still dead isn't he???" and certainly not forgetting how he kept looking all skeptical and weird talking to "Dave Dave" :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

mjmjmj

June 24, 2010, 12:20:37 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
And we know all about the way Larry King Feels "Oh he's still dead isn't he???" and certainly not forgetting how he kept looking all skeptical and weird talking to "Dave Dave" :roll:

Dave Dave and MJ are two different people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 01:21:25 AM
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
This was the same issue that was proposed by fellow death hoax investigator Tom Pickering who called forest lawn one day and got the same exact response as the first post indicates. Not sure what his opinion was about the matter, but you can find this call and his explanation on his "codeofthriller" account in either death hoax videos he uploaded.

As for the email, I would assume that the response is far from accurate and it is not in there policy to discuss who is interred where and why. The biggest issue is the difference between phone and email. Email is indirect and it is way too easy to mislead an audience or potential individual into thinking one thing, whereas it is a bit more difficult on the phone to do such an act. I think it just could be for legality reasons that when you call, you'll be able to find out who is on the other end of the line, and if they are telling you one thing, they could find themselves in a lot of trouble, but this is only a guess. I'm no lawyer nor do I understand the legal system completely, but something tells me that this particular incident is fishy, meaning, I wholeheartedly believe that the man on the phone was telling the truth whereas the email was just a fib.
You're right- I don't see what all the confusion is about! Of course he isn't there, I would think that everyone knows that by now, sheesh! However, just because Clifford decides to tell the truth doesn't mean that they're gonna respond that way to every single person that asks this question- those e-mails and other workers have to keep some paper on the surprise present still, don't they? It's not quite time to open it..yet, hehe..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

June 24, 2010, 01:29:20 AM
PinkTopaz: I really do admire your optimisim and if I ever need cheering up I just read your posts. Some of the current happenings just have me feeling a bit like a 3 headed dog......which you know.....come to think of it that might be what Murray is!!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

June 24, 2010, 01:51:33 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
PinkTopaz: I really do admire your optimisim and if I ever need cheering up I just read your posts. Some of the current happenings just have me feeling a bit like a 3 headed dog......which you know.....come to think of it that might be what Murray is!!!! :D
Thanks so much, Nefari! I'm not sure anything will happen on the 25th specifically, but I know something BIG is coming re-e-e-a-a-l soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 01:52:13 AM
Maybe they want everyone to believe he is buried at FL when in fact he is buried somewhere else. Some place where they don't want him to be 'disturbed'. Maybe we are looking at it from the wrong angle.

I hope that made sense...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions