Hazzely

Re: NEW UPDATE ABOUT FOREST LAWN
June 24, 2010, 02:13:38 AM
This article is way too interesting..
It's from  7:46PM BST 04 Jul 2009

Michael Jackson's family 'want him buried in concrete' to protect his grave
Michael Jackson's family want his coffin to be be encased in concrete to prevent fans from robbing his grave.
By Nick Allen in Los Angeles
Published: 7:46PM BST 04 Jul 2009

The singer, wearing a stage costume, will be laid to rest in a gold-plated coffin, along with tokens from his life in music, including one of the white gloves he loved to wear.
But, according to US media reports quoting a friend of the family, the Jacksons want the coffin entombed in concrete immediately after the funeral – which is expected to be held in secret before Tuesday's public memorial service – because of fears that a crazed fan could try to dig it up.

Jackson, who died aged 50, is expected to be temporarily buried in a cemetery, but a final resting place has been assigned for him by his family at the Neverland ranch, 150 miles north-west of Los Angeles, where he lived until 2005.
The spot is next to the ranch's train station. Jackson used to ride in the train, which he named after his mother, Katherine, every day to go from his house to his private zoo.

It is against California law to bury a body outside a cemetery, but the family intends to challenge that. Jermaine Jackson, 54, the singer's brother, said: "The people who make the laws can change the laws." --> Really interesting Jermaine...
But it could take months to obtain legal consent. The initial burial place is likely to be Forest Lawn Memorial Park, where stars including Marvin Gaye and Bette Davis are buried. But the family may decide to keep the exact location of the grave secret before moving the singer's coffin to Neverland. --> So now it's not a secret anymore LOL
As well as the risk of someone disturbing his remains, family members are concerned that his grave could be desecrated, or be daubed with graffiti referring to his 2005 trial on child abuse charges, of which he was cleared.
A similar double burial was held for Elvis Presley.
--> Now this is "THRILLING"

Jackson's public memorial service will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Millions of applications have been made in an online lottery for 17,500 tickets.
There are fears that touts may be using multiple email addresses to apply for the free tickets in order to sell them on. Ken Sunshine, the Jackson family spokesman, said: "I'm hoping people have dignity. For those that try to take advantage of this, shame on them."
Hordes of ticketless fans are expected to descend on Los An geles, and 1,400 police officers have been asked to volunteer for duty to control the crowds.
If Jackson is buried at Neverland, his family faces an uphill battle with nearby residents to open it as a place of pilgrimage similar to Graceland, where Elvis is buried. Graceland attracts more than 600,000 visitors a year.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
__________________________________________________________________________________________

On another page it says:
Sources close to the family say they are fully committed to holding a public memorial for his fans and are being guided by "what Michael would have wanted".  --> I still remember when in TII Kenny says “We are here for Michael, may that continue with him leading the way”..
It has been suggested that he will be buried in the Hollywood Hills at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, and that his body is already there. Film legends including Humphrey Bogart and Clark Gable are buried there.

However, a spokesman denied reports that Jackson's body is there. The spokesman said: "We've never had him and we're not going to."

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Tina K.

June 24, 2010, 04:26:31 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I think that mjmjmj means that Forest Lawn said that they don't have MJ'S BODY and never had it as requested by the Jacksons.  The Jacksons asked them to give that answer.

I'm beginning to think, it's the Jacksons, who want's us to believe in this hoax.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

nefari

June 24, 2010, 04:33:39 AM
BINGO!!!!! M-O-N-E-Y!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Loud

June 24, 2010, 04:41:25 AM
Quote from: "laura58"
Why would the Jackson family tell them to say that I wonder ? " They Don't Have His Body And Never Did" Don't they want us to think he is dead and isn't that where we were told he was laid to rest. I don't know about you but I smell something in the air and it's not roses it smells kind of FISHY to me.

From the Jacksons point of view...: They want Michaels body to be safe (and that is why the body was not in the coffin at the staples center during the public memorial service) and that is why they wanted the public not to be aware of the resting place. As simple as that.

No mystery and most important not a sign that this is a hoax. Just try to think from another perspactive and you will see the truth in front of us. :geek:
Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 04:46:05 AM by Loud
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 04:45:00 AM
Quote from: "billiejean17"
They never had Michael's body?
that's because he's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yepp...

but if  and i say IF he did die....  i think he was burried in Gary Indiana in secret.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 24, 2010, 05:21:41 AM
Well at least we know that the family will be at Gary, and not Forest Lawn.  On my mums 1st yr death anniversary, we had a mass and then all eight of us children, went to the cemetary she was buried at......I think most of us would do that...so obviously something is not right about this family, or they are hiding something....either way, the camera's will be following MJ's children and family closely on this day, so they better give us the truth....is he or isn't he ??????

From memory, Elvis Presley body was also moved to a different location for safety reasons........and to this day, there still is doubt if he is really buried at Graceland at all.  xoxoxo

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 06:24:47 AM
KEEP THE FAITH

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you miss him???
my God, my wish to see Michael and then my death

Kirsche

June 24, 2010, 07:50:01 AM
Quote from: "mjmjmj"
FL responded, that they don't have MJ'S BODY and never had it.

they also said that FL will be opened, but access to the grave is forbidden,
he told me that the JACKSON FAMILY don't want anyone closed to where michael Grave is.
You can call him if you want If you don't believe me .

CALL THERE , HIS NAME IS CLIFFORD.
ASK for CLIFFORD.
Ask him about The event etc...

Phone
1-800-204-3131

International
1-323-254-3131

I don't get that! So they never had Michaels Body but he has a grave there???

hm...maybe just reserved?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

mmz

June 24, 2010, 08:48:32 AM
If this is not a hoax,I think Jackson family is responsible for all the hidden clues that have made us become beLIEvers...the reason for that?: to make Michael a legend,to make him "live" forever, and maybe to make more money.
This is a sad point of view,but it should be a point  of view. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 24, 2010, 09:43:43 AM
does anybody remember way early in this thing that someone put a post about an old articale by some tabloid i think called the purple onion. it was about something to do with finding micheals bones where he had been buried like years before near the train station area ? this whole deal reminds me of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Venus

June 24, 2010, 04:59:29 PM
If they don't have the body it doesn't mean MJ is alive. It can also mean that the family decided to bury him somewhere else.
If the body is in fact at FL and the family told them the say that he's body is not there, this can also mean that JAcksons what us to think that MJ is alive for some reason (money I guess and interest to other members of the family. How many of you followed the family twitters and stuff before June 25th 2009? I guess not much, and now almost everyone does. Think yourself)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

June 24, 2010, 05:21:27 PM
okayy.. these people need to make up their mind if they wanna keep any secret  :? is he there or not??
we'll found out soon i hope :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

June 24, 2010, 05:43:54 PM
So, what do we expect FL to say, "No he's not here cause he faked his death and he's alive."  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 09:53:37 PM
Mom and kids will be in Gary, Indiana. It is scary, but suddenly I thought  may be Michael was buried in Gary way before funeral "show" at Glendale FL, just to mislead fans?   :roll:

No, no, no Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 25, 2010, 12:44:07 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Mom and kids will be in Gary, Indiana. It is scary, but suddenly I thought  may be Michael was buried in Gary way before funeral "show" at Glendale FL, just to mislead fans?   :roll:

No, no, no Michael is alive.

That could be. Maybe they lied so that fans wouldn't disturb his grave & the family could visit whenever privately. I hope it's not true, I'm still holding on to him being alive however that is possible. Although Randy is AGAINST the Gary trip, idk if he would be against it if his brother truly were buried there. At least I hope not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions