Re: Odd things about 'This Is It'
June 24, 2010, 08:56:25 AM
In the TII poster Michael poses with his back towards us, meaning "you can't see me anymore, I'm leaving", but... try to actually put yourselves in that exact position and you will see that the next, almost automatical movement, is spinning on the top of your feet and turning around. BAM!

Studying more his body language, we can notice that the palms of his hands are somehow straight, like they are pressing onto something solid, it makes you think he is keeping moving walls from destroying him. He is putting an end on the pressure and destruction.

Moreover, looking back at the position of his feet, we can see a crown taking shape, just like sunburst noticed. It is a very strange choice for placing a crown, right? At his feet...

LOVE,
Andy
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 24, 2010, 09:05:46 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
Oh ok. If Mike never make those sign then who made it?

If it was altered then photoshop..
I have hundreds of pictures of Michael and never saw him doing that sign, not even in TII (posted a pic above extracted from the UK trailer) ..  :?

But he's pointing it down, not up like everybody else!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

June 24, 2010, 10:27:15 AM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's my theory.....

In the second poster, MJ does seem to strike a pose very similar to Jesus Christ on the cross. Now, I think it's already been gathered that MJ was a Christian (I sure hope so otherwise my theory is dead in the water!  :lol:  ). Christians who regularly read the bible will know that Jesus DID NOT die on a cross, but rather a torture stake, which was simply a straight rod of wood. For some reason, perhaps due to financial reasons (the cross making industry is very profitable) or just to make a mockery of God/Jesus, the Catholic church decided to insist upon Jesus dying on a cross, not a stake. Meaning that in effet the Catholic church has mislead people for hundreds of years with their insistance on the cross.

In the first poster, MJ is clearly referring to Satan (the bible refers to Satan's two horns) BUT far from praising Satan, his hands are in the downward position, which is a sign of resistance to Satan and his ways. At least, that's what I am led to believe. So MJ is clearly showing his disobedience to Satan.

In the final book of the bible, Revelations, it tells of how God will save the world from Satan's evil presence, and that after he has won his battle with the Devil, we will live in a new world without sin and evilness, and where 'all those will rise from their memorial tombs'. One of the first things that will happen at the beginning of the end of the current system of things is that fake religion will be defeated. If you were to combine the meaning of both posters, could it be that MJ is using them to tell us that Satan and fake religion (cross) will soon disappear?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 10:35:04 AM
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"
In the TII poster Michael poses with his back towards us, meaning "you can't see me anymore, I'm leaving", but... try to actually put yourselves in that exact position and you will see that the next, almost automatical movement, is spinning on the top of your feet and turning around. BAM!

Studying more his body language, we can notice that the palms of his hands are somehow straight, like they are pressing onto something solid, it makes you think he is keeping moving walls from destroying him. He is putting an end on the pressure and destruction.

Moreover, looking back at the position of his feet, we can see a crown taking shape, just like sunburst noticed. It is a very strange choice for placing a crown, right? At his feet...

LOVE,
Andy
The part about his feet being in position to spin really hit me.  My daughter is a dancer, I had her get into that exact position and said okay what move would you do next?  Guess what?  She spun around to face me!   GOOD observation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 12:09:33 PM
Andy, your theories speak the truth, I totally get where you are coming from and what you mean. I am a dancer and I took up the pose on the This Is It poster, all I wanted to do was spin around. You have a great theory, I'd love to hear more.

As I am not to familiar with the Satin theory, I can't quite get to grips with what you mean, but I am sure the people who do know what is about totally agree with the theory.

Thanks,
Your friend, Reece.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 03:23:46 PM
Quote from: "whisper"
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
Oh ok. If Mike never make those sign then who made it?

If it was altered then photoshop..
I have hundreds of pictures of Michael and never saw him doing that sign, not even in TII (posted a pic above extracted from the UK trailer) ..  :?

But he's pointing it down, not up like everybody else!

Devil down?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal