There is no J5 without Michael and nobody that could replace him.

That is the point behind my bizarre theory of possibilty..
J4 is a non-entity...no track record and no fan base hence f-l-o-p. J5 without MJ is  non-existent.

Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
MJ made the Jackson 5 everybody knows that even Mowtown when they signed them, Thats why MJ had solo singles whilst he was in J5.. Ok the girls loved Jackie he was the good looking one of the group and i do have a soft spot for Tito because he is a talented musician.. But really its MJ who took that group to fame and fortune without him it would be like bread and butter without the bread!! Ant and Dec without the Dec, Laurel and Hardy without the Hardy!!! IT WONT WORK!!! There is no J5 without Michael and nobody that could replace him...( I have heard rumours it might be Janet!!) SORRY Love Janet but even if she stands in it will be weird like really weird and not right and weird and i will be ANGRY that they try to replace Michael!!!!

PS.. Michael loved Jermaine its his brother i think sometimes it gets a little harsh concerning him.. If hes in on the hoax then thats because MJ TRUSTS him and surely that should mean something...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Doesnt the reality show premiere in the states tomorrow? If so im sure it will be on youtube by Monday so if someone can post a link for us Non Americans because i am interested to see what its all about....and if they talk about MJ making an appereance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Yes the shows starts Sunday 12/13. I do not expect there to be any references to MJ other than his "passing" away. IF there is any reference other than that it might be in the final segment. They are holding the final episode close tho the vest and alluding to a surprise ending and that something will be revealed. That could be just some promotional  hype to attract viewers. I am not going to get dizzy spinning around in circles over that. I, along with other viewers, will just have to wait and see. I'm on a few other forums so if I come across youtube vids on the show, I'll post for others to see.
Doesnt the reality show premiere in the states tomorrow? If so im sure it will be on youtube by Monday so if someone can post a link for us Non Americans because i am interested to see what its all about....and if they talk about MJ making an appereance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Yes the shows starts Sunday 12/13. I do not expect there to be any references to MJ other than his "passing" away. IF there is any reference other than that it might be in the final segment. They are holding the final episode close tho the vest and alluding to a surprise ending and that something will be revealed. That could be just some promotional  hype to attract viewers. I am not going to get dizzy spinning around in circles over that. I, along with other viewers, will just have to wait and see. I'm on a few other forums so if I come across youtube vids on the show, I'll post for others to see.

Im more interested in the first few episodes filmed before MJ died, They said they started filming prior to his death and then took a break when he allegedly died..... I know they will have footage of the brothers visiting Forest Lawn as they were filming there a few weeks ago... It is the only time any of the Family have visited Forest lawn since the burial ....and so they went  With a film crew!!!!! How respectful !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

@ GirlSaturday Thanks for the great post!!

Quote from: "hope"
Okay, I am going to go out on a limb here. When you watched the Jackson 5 or the Jacksons or Michael and the Jacksons.....WHO was it that you were TRUELY wanting to see? WHO was it that made the Jackson 5 come to life? Do you honestly think they have a chance for a comeback WITHOUT Michael ? When he sang the duets with Jermaine or any other brother, I would get goosebumps when Michaels voice started. There are ALOT of Jackson 5 fans that went on to follow Michael and have become loyal fans of him. Just because he is "dead", does not mean the fans are automatically going to embrace the brothers again......ESPECIALLY without Michael. Also, there are alot of angry MJ fans that are angry at the way his brothers are acting after his "death". So, although I think the fans will be curious, JMO, but I think most of it will be just that...curiosity. When/if Michael doesnt (show up), the reality will set in and the fall will begin for the Jackson 4. I cant see a comeback being successful without the major STAR of the group. This is just my personal opinion and I dont mean to offend anyone, but the thought of this group without Michael is not something I want to see.  :(

But most will embrace them because of all the love they showed to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions