SEHF

Re: Murray clothes...
July 14, 2010, 09:41:34 PM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
Quote from: "SEHF"
lol That is odd.. he just happened to go out on random occasions wearing the same clothes? Wasn't there pictures of him on a vacation from years ago wearing a warm up type exercise outfit and then pictures of him wearing the exact same outfit but supposedly were current? I think he was walking with his lawyer?

Does smell fishy for sure. They took these photos on the same day obviously..

.....or maybe his nasty a$$ just doesn't change his clothes. Here is an interesting thought: This man was hiding-out (in seclusion) for quite some time after the 25th due to various reasons. Why has he become such an extrovert all of a sudden???? He supposedly had the balls to go to FL, he was obviously out parading around in this outfit. There were pics of him driving around L.A. I'd be much more fearful going out now--especially since he has yet to be arrested for MJ's murder.

Just a thought......  :?

lol Well to be fair I don't think most men have 400 outfits and aren't really considered 'nasty' if they wear the same outfit over a month after they wore it before. Maybe he just plain wore the same thing twice and isn't used to being filmed/photographed.

It does seem weird he had these blatantly setup photo ops with the same national photo group multiple times..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2010, 10:21:05 PM
lol That is odd.. he just happened to go out on random occasions wearing the same clothes? Wasn't there pictures of him on a vacation from years ago wearing a warm up type exercise outfit and then pictures of him wearing the exact same outfit but supposedly were current? I think he was walking with his lawyer?

.....or maybe his nasty a$$ just doesn't change his clothes. Here is an interesting thought: This man was hiding-out (in seclusion) for quite some time after the 25th due to various reasons. Why has he become such an extrovert all of a sudden???? He supposedly had the balls to go to FL, he was obviously out parading around in this outfit. There were pics of him driving around L.A. I'd be much more fearful going out now--especially since he has yet to be arrested for MJ's murder.

lol Well to be fair I don't think most men have 400 outfits and aren't really considered 'nasty' if they wear the same outfit over a month after they wore it before. Maybe he just plain wore the same thing twice and isn't used to being filmed/photographed.

It does seem weird he had these blatantly setup photo ops with the same national photo group multiple times..

Well, of course!!! The way that you've interpreted my post would seem as if I'm harshly generalizing this character by calling him a "Nasty A$$" after simply wearing the same outfit over a month.....and I don't recall seeing a date stamped on the pic. Did you???? If I had, I wouldn't have said that. If my man likes an outfit, he'll buy several of those articles--in the same or similiar colors. The tried and true works for some men. Could be the case for Murray. Most men as well as women don't own 400 outfits. The speculation was "Why is he being photographed wearing the same outfit"? Clue...or non...that's it!!! My analysis/joke was that perhaps he just doesn't change his damned clothes.....which would make him a "Nasty A$$"  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2010, 11:52:28 PM
same outfit lmao
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

SEHF

July 17, 2010, 04:14:11 AM

Well, of course!!! The way that you've interpreted my post would seem as if I'm harshly generalizing this character by calling him a "Nasty A$$" after simply wearing the same outfit over a month.....and I don't recall seeing a date stamped on the pic. Did you???? If I had, I wouldn't have said that. If my man likes an outfit, he'll buy several of those articles--in the same or similiar colors. The tried and true works for some men. Could be the case for Murray. Most men as well as women don't own 400 outfits. The speculation was "Why is he being photographed wearing the same outfit"? Clue...or non...that's it!!! My analysis/joke was that perhaps he just doesn't change his damned clothes.....which would make him a "Nasty A$$"  :?

Graceful
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2010, 03:30:22 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Well, I was going through my photo albums and I have 2 pics taken at the same place, with the same clothes, hair style and make up  :lol:  one dated 2005 and the other 2008....
(reminder; cange wardrobe and style girl..)
:lol:  same s*** happened to me once  :lol:  same outfit in 2007 and 2009....and I DO have many different clothes  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I WILL NEVER LET GO!![/size][/color]

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 18, 2010, 03:56:48 AM
Don't forget that Michael also wore the same clothes for THIS IS IT....same black jeans most of the time, and seems as if he only added different shirts on top.....

and yes this was picked up earlier.......another thing is that interesting, is the fact that MJ's parents again were wearing the same outfits for the recent CM Licence hearing...although Joe was missing his famous African necklace...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2010, 04:55:48 PM
Stage Props, is all I've got to say.  Now what we should all do is find out who was threatening Michael to go through this drastic decision. Now if you were threaten to have your identity taken away, what would you do. I do think this is something that goes beyond our border, I do believe that it is something international. To know someone is alive is okay. We should stop there, then next thing we should do is figure out why this event is happen and why the pieces of this puzzle is not fitting. Sit back, take Michael out of the equation and think about it from a different angle. There are alot of Elite Groups that we are not aware of that feels threatened by Michael( mainly because of his power). The F.B.I. Reports will be a nice place to start.

Michael got the resource to help protect him. He knew that he was not going to be allow to perform by certain individuals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 18, 2010, 06:00:21 PM
Lemonbread904, I also have this thought :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 27, 2010, 03:30:46 PM
there can be something to it, but to tell you the truth its a far reach. Are you telling me you wear an outfit only once, then burn it?
Some people have certain arrangement of closes that they find go good together and always wear them together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 27, 2010, 03:44:50 PM
Quote from: "m8ighty"
there can be something to it, but to tell you the truth its a far reach. Are you telling me you wear an outfit only once, then burn it?
Some people have certain arrangement of closes that they find go good together and always wear them together.

I think so too - I don't find this too odd. If Dr Murray didn't have enough money for child support, how could he afford so many clothes?

What I do find odd is the fact that in TII Michael only wore a 3-4 outfits yet they supposedly rehearsed for a few months...that doesn't fit (IMO). Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 28, 2010, 01:52:50 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "m8ighty"

I think so too - I don't find this too odd. If Dr Murray didn't have enough money for child support, how could he afford so many clothes?

What I do find odd is the fact that in TII Michael only wore a 3-4 outfits yet they supposedly rehearsed for a few months...that doesn't fit (IMO). Blessings.

yeah that is odd but they did say michael only showed up for a couple of the last rehearsals, so who knows. BUt what might explain it is a video i posted in the HOAX Videos part of the forum called An "Insider Reveals the Truth About "This Is It" --Part 1--AN M.J.H.E. EXCLUSIVE" by the youtuber MJHoaxEvidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions